Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,833 members, 7,837,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 01:26 PM

Falz And Bovi Show Off Their PVC - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Falz And Bovi Show Off Their PVC (47148 Views)

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Bovi In Playful Mood (Pictured). / Tiwa Savage Gets A Tattoo On Her Stomach, Falz and Don Jazzy reacts-Photos / See Funny Picture Of Falz And His Bodyguard(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Falz And Bovi Show Off Their PVC by Jaculze(m): 5:59am On Jun 07, 2022
Why are they hiding there age? Nawa o lol

Anyway, Listen to music at its highest quality on Oraimo. You need it everytime to jam up

Re: Falz And Bovi Show Off Their PVC by AdemolaA2: 6:03am On Jun 07, 2022
MansoryMX:
Show PVC you dey show dollars.
Show show. Wack comedian

Was wondering same as well .. no need for the unnecessary show offs ..

1 Like

Re: Falz And Bovi Show Off Their PVC by rollywise(m): 6:06am On Jun 07, 2022
Jeffjamal66:
Pls can I use the one I registered in 2016 for dis 2023 general election?

I don't think so. Just stroll to the nearest inec office
Re: Falz And Bovi Show Off Their PVC by Allisgud: 6:16am On Jun 07, 2022
Es350:
Nice one, but will our votes count?
Are people going to feel safe while voting with all these insecurity and killings around the country?

Those are the issues. sad
make ur vote and leave and do away with this traditionally political electoral mindset
Re: Falz And Bovi Show Off Their PVC by our9ja: 6:18am On Jun 07, 2022
The idea of our vote will not count , has made many people feel reluctant to Voting …. Now the youth are trying to change the narrative that our vote will count….
Pastorsmile:
Will our votes even count?
This one APC wants to force one sleeping Lawan on Nigerians.
If we now decide to vote Peter Obi, it may not even reflect the choice we made.

1 Like

Re: Falz And Bovi Show Off Their PVC by HerBmer(m): 6:20am On Jun 07, 2022
Jeffjamal66:

Yes you can use it.
Re: Falz And Bovi Show Off Their PVC by Teejay13(m): 7:16am On Jun 07, 2022
#GetYourPVC
Re: Falz And Bovi Show Off Their PVC by NairaLux(f): 7:48am On Jun 07, 2022
Mine

1 Like

Re: Falz And Bovi Show Off Their PVC by christopheojo(m): 8:21am On Jun 07, 2022
TunezMediaBlog:
Nigerian rap star, Falz and his comic companion, Bovi has taken to social media to show off their Voters Card as Nigerians Get personal about the coming elections and kick off trend of disassociating theme selves with anyone yet to own a PVC after the sad news about the killings in OWO.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CeePEEfLGtA/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

� Percent sure bet for peter Obi as the incoming president....
Re: Falz And Bovi Show Off Their PVC by koyyess: 8:42am On Jun 07, 2022
MansoryMX:

I have 12 staff on my payroll. So think careful before you use the word poverty mentality because you just shot yourself on the balls you dimwit!

I wasn't even refering to you but the one you criticized for displaying foreign notes. Read carefully before you shoot yourself on your dirty decayed balls.

Which one is 12 staff on your payroll? Who gives a sh1t? The ones that have 100 are they making noise? Are you not same as the person you are criticizing? Poverty mentality is really worrying you.

Block headed hypocrite that can't comprehend simple English.

1 Like

Re: Falz And Bovi Show Off Their PVC by Atllanta: 9:14am On Jun 07, 2022
you guys will soon start hearing inec say no more materials to print pvc... LOL
Re: Falz And Bovi Show Off Their PVC by Annie001: 9:41am On Jun 07, 2022
Es350:
Are people going to feel safe while voting with all these insecurity and killings around the country?

Please stop this nonsense of does your vote count
Collect your pvc and vote first
Re: Falz And Bovi Show Off Their PVC by Swissgoldenpro(m): 10:33am On Jun 07, 2022
This is great
Re: Falz And Bovi Show Off Their PVC by Eaglesence: 11:35am On Jun 07, 2022
TunezMediaBlog:
Nigerian rap star, Falz and his comic companion, Bovi has taken to social media to show off their Voters Card as Nigerians Get personal about the coming elections and kick off trend of disassociating theme selves with anyone yet to own a PVC after the sad news about the killings in OWO.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CeePEEfLGtA/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

PLEASE ANYONE WHO KNOWS, YOUR ADVICE IS NEEDED. i was at my local government area office at Sangotedo a place after Ajah in Lagos to do my pvc but i was told they have moved from there. Where the heck do i go for it now? Its my first time registering. Please somebody should help me. How do i locate them.
Re: Falz And Bovi Show Off Their PVC by DAwest7: 11:35am On Jun 07, 2022
Abbeyme:
Emi lokan
baba diaper

1 Like

Re: Falz And Bovi Show Off Their PVC by JoyousFurnitire(m): 12:19pm On Jun 07, 2022
iDice:

Yes you can brother smiley

What about the 2014 or so?
Re: Falz And Bovi Show Off Their PVC by pyro10(m): 12:59pm On Jun 07, 2022
If we can get Guns instead of PVC, Nigeria will know peace
Re: Falz And Bovi Show Off Their PVC by Jeamillz2020(m): 1:02pm On Jun 07, 2022
[color=#770077][/color]where can i auction my pvc?
Re: Falz And Bovi Show Off Their PVC by wizi4tyn: 1:23pm On Jun 07, 2022
Es350:

Go and vote
Re: Falz And Bovi Show Off Their PVC by yemi1504: 4:01pm On Jun 07, 2022
Jeffjamal66:

Yes, you can sir. PVC doesn't expire according to INEC.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photo Of Seun Egbegbe Handcuffed With His Accomplice After His Arrest In Gbagada / Burial Of Olufemi Oluwajobi Who Died In Car Accident On 31st Night (Photos) / Jacey Jeremy's Bentley To Arrive Lagos: Linda Ikeji Gives Update On Son's Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.