Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,410 members, 7,954,626 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:42 AM

Blackberry Messenger On Iphone4 And Android - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Blackberry Messenger On Iphone4 And Android (1628 Views)

Download The Latest Blackberry Messenger 8.0.0.44 BETA Which Have BBM Channel. / How To Download And Install Whatsapp IM Messenger On Any Phones / He Needs Help On How To Download 2go Messenger On Htc Windows Mobile. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blackberry Messenger On Iphone4 And Android by LordReed(m): 5:23pm On Jul 19, 2011
Does anyone have this app yet for either the iOS or Android OS?

Check: http://blackberry-chat..com/
Re: Blackberry Messenger On Iphone4 And Android by WhiteIverson: 2:47pm On Sep 12
Re: Blackberry Messenger On Iphone4 And Android by Mistral(m): 4:47pm On Sep 12
WhiteIverson:
Hi sir LordReed. Pardon me for bothering you sir, I'm just in a really difficult situation. I just rounded up a session in school and I'm stranded trying to raise transport to go back home. I have no food left, the school hostels would be shut at the end of the week. My mom is not buoyant enough to support me with the transport fare. My destination is Jos and I am currently in minna. Due to the fuel hike, the transport fare is now 14,000.
Please sir I'm on my knees pleading. I know I'm a stranger but please consider me sir. Thank you sir.

I'm not LordReed but you have to understand - Nairaland resurface old threads whenever a user makes a new comment on them. This thread is now visible to public eye on the main page of this section.

By the way, sorry for your situation, hope things come into place soon.
Re: Blackberry Messenger On Iphone4 And Android by WhiteIverson: 6:44pm On Sep 12
Mistral:

I'm not LordReed but you have to understand - Nairaland resurface old threads whenever a user makes a new comment on them. This thread is now visible to public eye on the main page of this section.

By the way, sorry for your situation, hope things come into place soon.
Thank you for your kind words sir. I really appreciate it.
Re: Blackberry Messenger On Iphone4 And Android by Mistral(m): 3:16am On Sep 13
WhiteIverson:

Thank you for your kind words sir. I really appreciate it.

You're welcome

(1) (Reply)

HTC Desire 500 - Device Specifications / Whatsapp Added To Nokia Asha 501 / How Samsung Went From Exciting To Uninspiring

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.