Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,523 members, 7,819,882 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:50 AM

Why Is Everyone Putting Jesus On Their Status?(pics) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Is Everyone Putting Jesus On Their Status?(pics) (6995 Views)

See The Gift I Got For Acting As Jesus On Easter(pic) / Maraji Preaches Jesus On Salah Day, Sets Social Media On Fire / My Personal Encounter With Jesus On 8th June, 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is Everyone Putting Jesus On Their Status?(pics) by Iamdbull: 2:43pm On Jun 07, 2022
Abi rapture one happen ni? Abeg oooo I never blow oooo please ooo

Re: Why Is Everyone Putting Jesus On Their Status?(pics) by spencekat(m): 2:47pm On Jun 07, 2022
I got this response from one of my contacts:Is just an instruction for christians to put it on their social media handles.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Everyone Putting Jesus On Their Status?(pics) by Iamdbull: 2:48pm On Jun 07, 2022
spencekat:
I got this response from one of my contacts:Is just an instruction for christians to put it on their social media handles.
Oooh
Re: Why Is Everyone Putting Jesus On Their Status?(pics) by Joezinho: 2:49pm On Jun 07, 2022
Hmmmm
Re: Why Is Everyone Putting Jesus On Their Status?(pics) by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jun 07, 2022
Herd mentality

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Is Everyone Putting Jesus On Their Status?(pics) by Blessedlady257(f): 2:54pm On Jun 07, 2022
It was posted on Twitter by Daddy G.O Adeboye this morning, People repost willingly.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Everyone Putting Jesus On Their Status?(pics) by IkeIgboNile(m): 2:55pm On Jun 07, 2022
Zombies.

11 Likes

Re: Why Is Everyone Putting Jesus On Their Status?(pics) by Franky70(m): 2:55pm On Jun 07, 2022
You're among those that thought viewing your contacts status is sign of immaturity
Maybe you don't post too

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Everyone Putting Jesus On Their Status?(pics) by vastolord4(m): 3:15pm On Jun 07, 2022
Omo e tire me o.. today is pentecost in APC
Re: Why Is Everyone Putting Jesus On Their Status?(pics) by siofra(f): 3:16pm On Jun 07, 2022
*sigh!!

Nigerians!!

3 Likes

Re: Why Is Everyone Putting Jesus On Their Status?(pics) by Rickmann: 3:34pm On Jun 07, 2022
Iamdbull:

To all southerners; I'm not against anyone calling or posting the name of Jesus but we need to be realistic in this country by telling ourselves the ugly truth..Jesus will come to our aid only whenn we take the right pragmatic steps, first of which is to get our PVCs ready and Vote when the time comes..

My humble opinion.

3 Likes

Re: Why Is Everyone Putting Jesus On Their Status?(pics) by NobleAngell(f): 3:50pm On Jun 07, 2022
That's the name that is above every other name. Nobody can claim ignorance of that name.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Everyone Putting Jesus On Their Status?(pics) by Uzomacharles: 4:07pm On Jun 07, 2022
NobleAngell:
That's the name that is above every other name. Nobody can claim ignorance of that name.

We all know that but ur answer here does not relate closely to the question asked.....
Re: Why Is Everyone Putting Jesus On Their Status?(pics) by Maynman: 4:28pm On Jun 07, 2022
NobleAngell:

It’s just an ordinary Latin name for boys.

6 Likes

Re: Why Is Everyone Putting Jesus On Their Status?(pics) by Sunmolar(m): 4:35pm On Jun 07, 2022
People won't read their Bible. But ready to be guided by human most times.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Everyone Putting Jesus On Their Status?(pics) by NobleAngell(f): 4:46pm On Jun 07, 2022
Uzomacharles:

We all know that but ur answer here does not relate closely to the question asked.....
And what if that's my answer to the question?
Re: Why Is Everyone Putting Jesus On Their Status?(pics) by Craig24: 4:52pm On Jun 07, 2022
NobleAngell:

You christians are puppets, una never know where una stand in spiritual warfare.

When your Jesus see wetin pass am, he go decamp leave you standing alone.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Everyone Putting Jesus On Their Status?(pics) by bombim(m): 5:00pm On Jun 07, 2022
It's because it Jesus
Re: Why Is Everyone Putting Jesus On Their Status?(pics) by Upjis: 5:18pm On Jun 07, 2022
IkeIgboNile:
Zombies.

Zombies like your parents
Re: Why Is Everyone Putting Jesus On Their Status?(pics) by exCHRISTIAN: 5:18pm On Jun 07, 2022
Its Because I left HIM.

It's Because He didn't help deborah

It's because his church was bombed 2 days ago without helping its members....

Christianity is in dilu*tions

1 Like

Re: Why Is Everyone Putting Jesus On Their Status?(pics) by ukaface(f): 5:24pm On Jun 07, 2022
IkeIgboNile:
Zombies.
you took the words right out of my mouth
Re: Why Is Everyone Putting Jesus On Their Status?(pics) by Spy360(m): 5:36pm On Jun 07, 2022
exCHRISTIAN:
Its Because I left HIM.

It's Because He didn't help deborah

It's because his church was bombed 2 days ago without helping its members....

Christianity is in dilu*tions
He too suffered and died on the cross. The problem you have is (as a limited soul) you think death is an end. But it's not.

Jesus conquered death when He rose again, and by His grace we will too.

He said, I am the resurrection and life. Whoever dies in me will live again. Let not your heart be troubled.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Is Everyone Putting Jesus On Their Status?(pics) by Sucre6: 5:43pm On Jun 07, 2022
Jesus name alone is a whole tsunami, it's something u can't ignore, he's omnipotent omnipresent, omniscience cool

3 Likes

Re: Why Is Everyone Putting Jesus On Their Status?(pics) by terrezo2002(m): 6:12pm On Jun 07, 2022
Name above every name. Saviour of mankind. Joy to the world. Hope of the hopeless.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Everyone Putting Jesus On Their Status?(pics) by Uzomacharles: 6:37pm On Jun 07, 2022
NobleAngell:
And what if that's my answer to the question?

Then the answer isn't in the right order
Re: Why Is Everyone Putting Jesus On Their Status?(pics) by IkeIgboNile(m): 7:56pm On Jun 07, 2022
Upjis

Zombies like your parents

Follow Follow. Grow some balls, mumu.
Re: Why Is Everyone Putting Jesus On Their Status?(pics) by ReacherSaidNoth: 8:11pm On Jun 07, 2022
Nigerian Christians are a deluded and unthinking bunch, one idiot comes up with a useless trend and the rest follow like dumb sheep.
The name of Jesus will not improve our economy, secure our country or rid us of bad leadership.
Re: Why Is Everyone Putting Jesus On Their Status?(pics) by deanoffaculty: 8:53pm On Jun 07, 2022
Iamdbull:
That is theme for this year 2022 R.C.C.G. annual convention........JESUS!!!
Re: Why Is Everyone Putting Jesus On Their Status?(pics) by Generalwoodz(m): 9:12pm On Jun 07, 2022
I put this instead

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Everyone Putting Jesus On Their Status?(pics) by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jun 07, 2022
Rickmann:

To all southerners; I'm not against anyone calling or posting the name of Jesus but we need to be realistic in this country by telling ourselves the ugly truth..Jesus will come to our aid only whenn we take the right pragmatic steps, first of which is to get our PVCs ready and Vote when the time comes..

My humble opinion.

In 2015 nobody talked about "South" or Southerners
Re: Why Is Everyone Putting Jesus On Their Status?(pics) by Pauldollars(m): 11:18pm On Jun 07, 2022
ReacherSaidNoth:
Nigerian Christians are a deluded and unthinking bunch, one idiot comes up with a useless trend and the rest follow like dumb sheep.
The name of Jesus will not improve our economy, secure our country or rid us of bad leadership.

You're also deluded and totally deceived to think Christians posted Jesus to help secure the country of bad leadership.
Everyday Christians call upon the name Jesus.
Btw of what relevance is your own life to Nigerians that makes you call whoever started the trend an Idiot. That "Idiot" has had an impact upon many lives for Christ while nobody even knows you exist
Re: Why Is Everyone Putting Jesus On Their Status?(pics) by Pauldollars(m): 11:29pm On Jun 07, 2022
ReacherSaidNoth:

You're totally deluded and hopelessly ignorant to think Christians posted Jesus to help secure the country of bad leadership. Christians call upon the name Jesus every day.

The "Idiot" according to you, that started the trend has impacted more lives across Nigeria today than you may ever will. Whoever the Idiot is, is more blessed and fruitful and well known across Nigeria than you who sits in one corner in one part of Nigeria that nobody knows even exist

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is An Unbeliever/what Constitutes An Unbeliever? / If Rapture Took Place On A Sunday:70% Left Behind / Who Is A Sinner? In Your Own Words

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.