Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,773 members, 7,809,982 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:16 PM

Blackberry,iPhone,Samsung,Nokia,htc,Tablets & Phablets @ one2one! - Phone/Internet Market (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / Blackberry,iPhone,Samsung,Nokia,htc,Tablets & Phablets @ one2one! (36010 Views)

Blackberry, iPhone, iPad, Samsung, Nokia, HTC, Tecno #07035633641 / Blackberry, iPhone, iPad, Samsung, Nokia, HTC #07035633641 / Blackberry,iPhone,Samsung,Nokia,htc,Tablets & Phablets @ one2one! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blackberry,iPhone,Samsung,Nokia,htc,Tablets & Phablets @ one2one! by sway112: 6:34pm On Aug 17, 2011
pls @ bozz upload the pictures of mobile phones you have so that we can see for ourselves how clean they are , and also anyone who has gotten a phone from @ bozz can also help, thanks
Re: Blackberry,iPhone,Samsung,Nokia,htc,Tablets & Phablets @ one2one! by Bozz: 10:43pm On Aug 17, 2011
@ Sway112 - The complete package is 59K pls. - We will try to upload some pix - It will come as a collection of different mobiles to show what our stock looks like - We would not be able to start uploading individual pix of each of the mobiles here because of time. You may need to send a friend in lag to visit us for viewing/confirmation if you still have some doubt - About 2 guys sent by their friends from outside lag via Nairaland were in today for viewing or you wait for reviews from those that have patronised us . All and all we promise you will be satisfied. Thnx
Re: Blackberry,iPhone,Samsung,Nokia,htc,Tablets & Phablets @ one2one! by linkin8k(m): 12:05am On Aug 18, 2011
Bozz i need the Desire S screen protector and casing eastman1 was talking about. What do i do?
Re: Blackberry,iPhone,Samsung,Nokia,htc,Tablets & Phablets @ one2one! by Bozz: 2:41am On Aug 18, 2011
@ linkin8K - Drop your email address and we can fwd you the payment details - Upon confirmation of your payment, we will place the order with the UK website and once delivered to us in the UK, we will ship down to you. We will notify you to come for collection in computer village or ship to you(Chargeable) anywhere in the country. This is usually 2wks from the date of payment confirmation.

If you check them out at the website, the total cost will be £21.77 (Including £1.49 delivery to us within UK and £3.63 Vat). Our charge will be 10% of total cost of order only. i.e approx £2.18 (less than N700). If you are interested. Mail us at 121comnet@gmail.com. We collect full payment upfront before placing the order. Cheers
Re: Blackberry,iPhone,Samsung,Nokia,htc,Tablets & Phablets @ one2one! by eastman11: 8:30am On Aug 18, 2011
@sway112, i bought an htc desire s phone about 12days ago from Bozz or his sales person, it was as clean as new, he had many other clean phones in display with major scratches and this effects the price too. I needed a guarantee that the phone i bought was in excellent condition but was promised immediate replacement should i notice any fault.
Again htc desire s is the best smartphone i have used, i prefer it to desire hd which my wife uses. I have ordered for the casing and screen protector as i hope to sell it or give it out in clean condition whenever i am ready to buy a newer version.
Re: Blackberry,iPhone,Samsung,Nokia,htc,Tablets & Phablets @ one2one! by eastman11: 8:35am On Aug 18, 2011
Sorry, I mean he had many other clean phones in display and a few with minor dents which will definitely bring the price down slitely.
Re: Blackberry,iPhone,Samsung,Nokia,htc,Tablets & Phablets @ one2one! by sway112: 8:38am On Aug 18, 2011
@eastman11, pls upload picture of ur htc desire s, thanks
Re: Blackberry,iPhone,Samsung,Nokia,htc,Tablets & Phablets @ one2one! by eastman11: 9:46am On Aug 18, 2011
Soon.
Re: Blackberry,iPhone,Samsung,Nokia,htc,Tablets & Phablets @ one2one! by eastman11: 10:46am On Aug 18, 2011
@sway112 , see attachment.

Re: Blackberry,iPhone,Samsung,Nokia,htc,Tablets & Phablets @ one2one! by Bozz: 1:29pm On Aug 18, 2011
@ Eastman11 - Thanks for the review.
Re: Blackberry,iPhone,Samsung,Nokia,htc,Tablets & Phablets @ one2one! by Bozz: 1:58am On Aug 19, 2011
@ linking8k - Details mailed to you. Thnkx
Re: Blackberry,iPhone,Samsung,Nokia,htc,Tablets & Phablets @ one2one! by Nobody: 6:31am On Aug 19, 2011
can u give me bold 3 for 38k with all the accesories.i need it today.if u are gamed give me ur address or text it to 08050931510
Re: Blackberry,iPhone,Samsung,Nokia,htc,Tablets & Phablets @ one2one! by Bozz: 12:54pm On Aug 19, 2011
@ fasagba01 - Prices are as on the price list for both phones and accessories. Thnx
Re: Blackberry,iPhone,Samsung,Nokia,htc,Tablets & Phablets @ one2one! by Nobody: 5:19pm On Aug 19, 2011
BOLD 3 WITH COMPLETE ACCESSORIES, 35K, HOLLA NBACK
Re: Blackberry,iPhone,Samsung,Nokia,htc,Tablets & Phablets @ one2one! by MSItachi: 8:35pm On Aug 21, 2011
bought 2 phones from him on saturday, Nice guy though he lost someone very close a day b4

got a torch and bold Extreme mint condition, he said if there is any fault i shiould let him know!

to the main Guy over there also, I greet!
Re: Blackberry,iPhone,Samsung,Nokia,htc,Tablets & Phablets @ one2one! by MSItachi: 8:40pm On Aug 21, 2011
bought 2 phones from him on saturday, Nice guy though he lost someone very close a day b4

got a torch and bold 2 in Extreme mint condition, he said if there is any fault i shiould let him know!

to the main Guy over there also, I greet!
Re: Blackberry,iPhone,Samsung,Nokia,htc,Tablets & Phablets @ one2one! by Saipro(m): 8:47pm On Aug 21, 2011
Big Bozz man. My bro's picked d Desire S from the friend I sent to you. They affirm it's pretty ok.

Heard you lost your mom. Kindly accept my condolence. May the Almighty grant her eternal peace.

Peace
Re: Blackberry,iPhone,Samsung,Nokia,htc,Tablets & Phablets @ one2one! by Bozz: 3:15am On Aug 22, 2011
@MSItachi - Thanks for the compliments & review. Yes we are bereaved. We lost our mum. Thnx

@ Saipro - Thanks for the compliments and review. We acknowledge your condolence too. Cheers
Re: Blackberry,iPhone,Samsung,Nokia,htc,Tablets & Phablets @ one2one! by eastman11: 8:43am On Aug 22, 2011
@Bozz, accept my condolence, may God grant her peace.
Re: Blackberry,iPhone,Samsung,Nokia,htc,Tablets & Phablets @ one2one! by Bozz: 9:19am On Aug 22, 2011
@ eastman11 - Thanks a lot eastman!
Re: Blackberry,iPhone,Samsung,Nokia,htc,Tablets & Phablets @ one2one! by yaris(m): 1:53pm On Aug 22, 2011
Bozz do u have a used Nokia n8. how much is it with all the accessories.
Re: Blackberry,iPhone,Samsung,Nokia,htc,Tablets & Phablets @ one2one! by cerezo: 2:51pm On Aug 22, 2011
@eastman, is ur HTC Desire S new/old and unblocked?
Re: Blackberry,iPhone,Samsung,Nokia,htc,Tablets & Phablets @ one2one! by Bozz: 8:36am On Aug 23, 2011
@ Yaris - None in Stock - Thnks

@ Cerezo - eastmans htc Desire S. is UK used but clean as new.Thnx
Re: Blackberry,iPhone,Samsung,Nokia,htc,Tablets & Phablets @ one2one! by sway112: 10:34pm On Aug 23, 2011
am still interested with the htc desire s, but i aint comfotable sending 60k, come on na naija we dey !!!!
Re: Blackberry,iPhone,Samsung,Nokia,htc,Tablets & Phablets @ one2one! by Bozz: 11:20am On Aug 24, 2011
@ Sway112 - Do the right thing by shopping for one around your locality. Do not feel obliged to shop from us. We can only deal by your coming / sending someone to come to the shop and view/ pay and collect, otherwise you pay into our acct and we ship to you. We do not at this time have the personnel to travel round the country for viewing. Thnx
Re: Blackberry,iPhone,Samsung,Nokia,htc,Tablets & Phablets @ one2one! by Ogbodavies(m): 7:07pm On Aug 24, 2011
@bozzman,post d current list of phones in stock,can i get nokia c6-01 or zte blade
Re: Blackberry,iPhone,Samsung,Nokia,htc,Tablets & Phablets @ one2one! by lukecent: 8:33pm On Aug 24, 2011
I need Nokia N8 fairly used with all accessories, how much can I get it?
Re: Blackberry,iPhone,Samsung,Nokia,htc,Tablets & Phablets @ one2one! by Bozz: 4:07pm On Aug 25, 2011
@ Ogbodavies - None left in stock, the last ones has gone. We will update our stock soon & thanks for reminding us.

@ Lukecent - We've got none now and would not be able to quote price. Cheers
Re: Blackberry,iPhone,Samsung,Nokia,htc,Tablets & Phablets @ one2one! by double3(m): 10:54pm On Aug 25, 2011
plz i nid a neat nokia e72, any serious seller should contact me wth th e-mail, donfuzo4life@yahoo.com
Re: Blackberry,iPhone,Samsung,Nokia,htc,Tablets & Phablets @ one2one! by Bozz: 4:02pm On Aug 26, 2011
@ double3 - Nokia E72 available - 31K - Thnks
Re: Blackberry,iPhone,Samsung,Nokia,htc,Tablets & Phablets @ one2one! by yungreezy: 12:33am On Aug 27, 2011
pls wats ur bold 2 black going for and how can u send to PH. ive got 35k. wats ur take?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Mtn Introduces New Internet Data Bundles / You May Not Buy Secondhand Phones Again After Reading This / Phones Unlock Codes Calculation Via Imei -f R E E

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.