Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,572 members, 7,812,852 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:43 PM

Blackberry,iPhone,Samsung,Nokia,htc,Tablets & Phablets @ one2one! - Phone/Internet Market (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / Blackberry,iPhone,Samsung,Nokia,htc,Tablets & Phablets @ one2one! (36018 Views)

Blackberry, iPhone, iPad, Samsung, Nokia, HTC, Tecno #07035633641 / Blackberry, iPhone, iPad, Samsung, Nokia, HTC #07035633641 / Blackberry,iPhone,Samsung,Nokia,htc,Tablets & Phablets @ one2one! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blackberry,iPhone,Samsung,Nokia,htc,Tablets & Phablets @ one2one! by MSItachi: 6:16am On Oct 01, 2011
Bozz I hail o,
My I bought bold 2 and torch for my wife, but my bold 2 screen just went white and blank, I didn't drop the phone or touch it, It was on the bed I went out of my bedroom and came back and picked it up only to discover the screen was gone no physical damage whatsoever

I waited till d next day to be sure it won't revert, I called martins d next day to complain and he said I shud let d engineers check it, I didn't want anyone to open it since it could void any contract if I actually had any, I called back to ask if there was anything he could do, this is like less than 5weeks since I bought d phones, martins said there was noting he could do about it!!!

I have changed the screen for 12k, I don't think its too fair that after buying a fone for just a month it has issues and there was noting he could do to assist, I have directed at least 2 people to him and I also want to buy the SII,

I am not here to spoil anyone biz, but inform u what happened cos next time I won't buy anything from u without atleast 3 months warranty sad
Re: Blackberry,iPhone,Samsung,Nokia,htc,Tablets & Phablets @ one2one! by Xionez(m): 2:11pm On Oct 01, 2011
You didnt specify price for Nexus (or Nexus S if you have one)
Re: Blackberry,iPhone,Samsung,Nokia,htc,Tablets & Phablets @ one2one! by Bozz: 6:54pm On Oct 01, 2011
@ MSItachi - We sincerely apologize for your experience with your mobile. While we do our best in customer relations and after sales services, our offer is limited. You do not go back to a car sales man after a month to complain that you had a flat tyre when you woke up in the morning, do you? The best he can do for you is to refer you to a mechanic to sort out the problem. If your mobile packed up or u woke up and it started rejecting your sim or showing up something unusual on the screen it would be a different call. Good enough it was the screen as the Engineer told you, and we doubt if he said the previous screen that was on it was not genuine. Like every other electronics these are not unusual.
Coming to warranty - We can not offer what we do not have. What we sold to you is used even though as clean as new. In the western market where we shop from, such warranty is only available if you insure your gadget by paying extra monthly. As you have observed, our line of buisness is open and very competitive, we always strive to stay overboard by offering what is not commonly available. Having said these, we would try and do something when ever you are ready for an upgrade like (-5k) from our price list on high end Smartphones only (Excluding Sale price).

@ Xionez - Its Google Nexus by Samsung - Price is 40K - We apologize for not including the price on our price list.
Re: Blackberry,iPhone,Samsung,Nokia,htc,Tablets & Phablets @ one2one! by MSItachi: 7:03pm On Oct 01, 2011
grin grin grin

Thaats wat am talking about, SII here I come , before I over rejoice what do u mean by excluding sales price
Re: Blackberry,iPhone,Samsung,Nokia,htc,Tablets & Phablets @ one2one! by MSItachi: 7:04pm On Oct 01, 2011
grin grin grin

Thaats wat am talking about, SII here I come , before I over rejoice what do u mean by excluding sales price
Re: Blackberry,iPhone,Samsung,Nokia,htc,Tablets & Phablets @ one2one! by Bozz: 7:18pm On Oct 01, 2011
To all our valued customers and fans - The Eastman11, Sidwells, ZSCH, Msitachi, linkin8k, Sway112, Saipro etc etc - We will be having a MASSIVE MEGA SALE - to launch our new thread under ONE-2-ONE. The thread will be live within the next couple of days - For all BB lovers - Android fans - etc Our huge stock update will also be updated on the new thread like htc Sensation, incredible S. with extended 3500mAH battery (for longer lasting battery life) , Galaxy S. with extended 3500mAH battery, galaxy SII, ZTE Blade, Motorola Droid 2(A955), Sony Ericc xperia x10i (black) etc just to mention a few.

We will henceforth cease to update on this thread under Bozz as we move the action to ONE-2-ONE. We will still respond to enquiries here though. Cheers and happy weekend/ Oct 1st.
Re: Blackberry,iPhone,Samsung,Nokia,htc,Tablets & Phablets @ one2one! by jaybim: 8:50pm On Oct 01, 2011
Hey bro, Abeg wer is one2one? Is it a site or smfin, ? Holla Bak
Re: Blackberry,iPhone,Samsung,Nokia,htc,Tablets & Phablets @ one2one! by sway112: 10:06am On Oct 02, 2011
sorry abt d loss may her soul rest in peace amen . pls do u have the desire s casing now ,
Re: Blackberry,iPhone,Samsung,Nokia,htc,Tablets & Phablets @ one2one! by sway112: 10:08am On Oct 02, 2011
@boss , Nna how far !!!!! sorry about the lost may het soul rest in peace Amen !!! just wanted to thank you for the HTC desire s , its a powerful machine , I want to make enquires about the HTC desire s casing as we mast discussed , igwe!!!!!!
Re: Blackberry,iPhone,Samsung,Nokia,htc,Tablets & Phablets @ one2one! by Nobody: 4:53pm On Oct 02, 2011
@Bozz when is the Samsung Galaxy SII will be available.Still waiting
Re: Blackberry,iPhone,Samsung,Nokia,htc,Tablets & Phablets @ one2one! by whiskystan: 1:55am On Oct 03, 2011
am looking for otterbox defender case for iphone 4 how much does it go for??
Re: Blackberry,iPhone,Samsung,Nokia,htc,Tablets & Phablets @ one2one! by linkin8k(m): 3:37pm On Oct 03, 2011
Bozz you didnt put a link for the 0ne-2-one your talking about. How do we get there?
Re: Blackberry,iPhone,Samsung,Nokia,htc,Tablets & Phablets @ one2one! by Bozz: 7:00pm On Oct 03, 2011
jaybim:

Hey bro, Abeg wer is one2one? Is it a site or smfin, ? Holla Bak

Our new thread, where the action has moved to. https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-774027.0.html#msg9268952
Re: Blackberry,iPhone,Samsung,Nokia,htc,Tablets & Phablets @ one2one! by Bozz: 7:04pm On Oct 03, 2011
sway112:

@boss , Nna how far !!!!! sorry about the lost may het soul rest in peace Amen !!! just wanted to thank you for the HTC desire s , its a powerful machine , I want to make enquires about the HTC desire s casing as we mast discussed , igwe!!!!!!
Thanks for the condolence and review, the casing's will be available from Fri 7th. https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-774027.0.html#msg9268952
Re: Blackberry,iPhone,Samsung,Nokia,htc,Tablets & Phablets @ one2one! by Bozz: 7:08pm On Oct 03, 2011
sidwell:

@Bozz when is the Samsung Galaxy SII will be available.Still waiting
Follow our update here - https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-774027.0.html#msg9268952
Re: Blackberry,iPhone,Samsung,Nokia,htc,Tablets & Phablets @ one2one! by Bozz: 7:12pm On Oct 03, 2011
whiskystan:

am looking for otterbox defender case for iphone 4 how much does it go for??
Not available now. We have other iphone 4 casing though - Pics and description above - 4k.
Re: Blackberry,iPhone,Samsung,Nokia,htc,Tablets & Phablets @ one2one! by Bozz: 7:16pm On Oct 03, 2011
linkin8k:

Bozz you didnt put a link for the 0ne-2-one your talking about. How do we get there?
This is the link - https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-774027.0.html#msg9268952
Re: Blackberry,iPhone,Samsung,Nokia,htc,Tablets & Phablets @ one2one! by Nobody: 5:37pm On Oct 04, 2011
@ Bozz When are you having the
Samsung galaxy SII,Will still like to swap with
my three weeks old Samsung galaxy SL. all
accessery are availlable. i await your
respond.thank you.
Re: Blackberry,iPhone,Samsung,Nokia,htc,Tablets & Phablets @ one2one! by Bozz: 9:24pm On Oct 05, 2011
@ Sidwell -
Out of stock now, one piece among those arriving next 2 weeks - No problem with the swap, you need to come to the shop though - Bear in mind that due to the limited quantity available we tend to deal with first to come up with cash while those that miss out can always follow our updates. Cheers
Re: Blackberry,iPhone,Samsung,Nokia,htc,Tablets & Phablets @ one2one! by Nobody: 2:32pm On Oct 11, 2011
Can I get a new ZTE Blade?
Re: Blackberry,iPhone,Samsung,Nokia,htc,Tablets & Phablets @ one2one! by olaDeandre: 2:47pm On Oct 11, 2011
how much does your bold 4 white cost and your torch white.am waiting
Re: Blackberry,iPhone,Samsung,Nokia,htc,Tablets & Phablets @ one2one! by Bozz: 11:35pm On Oct 11, 2011
Fortissimo:

Can I get a new ZTE Blade?
Yes of course, Brand New in the box - comes with the name - Orange San francisco (Thats the name its been sold with by Orange network in UK) with GEN 2 ANDROID 2.3 GINGERBREAD INC 2GB MICRO SD CARD, SCREEN PROTECTOR, CHARGER, USB CABLE and HEAD SET - Box only opened to unlock - Our best Price is 45K.
We have one used white but still very clean for 25K (Sale Price) - Follow this link to our price list http://www.facebook.com/pages/one2one/189863557718621.
Thanks
Re: Blackberry,iPhone,Samsung,Nokia,htc,Tablets & Phablets @ one2one! by Bozz: 11:42pm On Oct 11, 2011
olaDeandre:

how much does your bold 4 white cost and your torch white.am waiting
Grade A - 52K and 62K respectively. Cheers.
Re: Blackberry,iPhone,Samsung,Nokia,htc,Tablets & Phablets @ one2one! by beeyee18: 2:59pm On Oct 19, 2011
al giv u htc wildfire wit 2gig memcard for 35k last call 08080187158 or email beeyee18@gmail.com
Re: Blackberry,iPhone,Samsung,Nokia,htc,Tablets & Phablets @ one2one! by Bozz: 2:02am On Nov 12, 2011
Fresh Samsung Galaxy S2, htc Desire HD, htc Sensation and Samsung Jet S8000 just arrived for Xmas upgrade! - http://www.facebook.com/one2onedirect
Re: Blackberry,iPhone,Samsung,Nokia,htc,Tablets & Phablets @ one2one! by akinola1384(m): 5:01am On Nov 12, 2011
hi, av check all ur convarsation wuth all ur customer. How much is ur bold 2
Re: Blackberry,iPhone,Samsung,Nokia,htc,Tablets & Phablets @ one2one! by Bozz: 5:15am On Nov 12, 2011
akinola1384:

hi, av check all your convarsationĀ  wuth all your customer. How much is your bold 2
Bold 2 is 36K - Thanks for having the time to browse through the conversations.
Re: Blackberry,iPhone,Samsung,Nokia,htc,Tablets & Phablets @ one2one! by akinola1384(m): 6:56am On Nov 12, 2011
thanks, ok do u swap because my cash is not enough. I av nokia c3 just a month old. How much cash do want me to add.
Re: Blackberry,iPhone,Samsung,Nokia,htc,Tablets & Phablets @ one2one! by Bozz: 7:31am On Nov 12, 2011
akinola1384:

thanks, ok do u swap because my cash is not enough. I av nokia c3 just a month old. How much cash do want me to add.
Yes we swap excluding BB's, come to our office with your Nokia for evaluation. Cheers.
Re: Blackberry,iPhone,Samsung,Nokia,htc,Tablets & Phablets @ one2one! by akinola1384(m): 8:57am On Nov 12, 2011
ok where is ur office
Re: Blackberry,iPhone,Samsung,Nokia,htc,Tablets & Phablets @ one2one! by akinola1384(m): 9:29am On Nov 12, 2011
where is ur office,
Re: Blackberry,iPhone,Samsung,Nokia,htc,Tablets & Phablets @ one2one! by Bozz: 9:48am On Nov 12, 2011
akinola1384:

where is your office,
Suite E,No 23 Olayeni Street - Why claiming to have gone through all the previous conversations yet failing to grasp the basics shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Mtn Introduces New Internet Data Bundles / You May Not Buy Secondhand Phones Again After Reading This / Mtn Free Blackberry Subscription(bis Cheat)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.