Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,981 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

What Do I Do??? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Do I Do??? (2651 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do I Do??? by Khaleesi4lyf(f): 8:24am On Jun 08, 2022
Good morning NLanders! I'm not new to this forum but just created this new profile to hide my identity...

I've been abandoned by my boyfriend of two years and I'm pregnant for him... The pregnancy is far gone and I don't want to terminate it (abortion is not my thing). I can't seem to contact him, his number is not going through, but he sent me an email saying he has traveled, I asked how I was gonna go about the pregnancy, my medications, baby things how do I come up with them and he blatantly told me I should handle it all when ever her comes back he's gonna refund all I spent... Since then I've sent him several mails and he hasn't responded.

I'm a final year student and I haven't been able to open up to my family. I feel depressed! I feel alone. I don't know what to do. It's as if the world is on my shoulders...

I really don't want to go into much details so please don't judge me...
Re: What Do I Do??? by thorpido(m): 8:33am On Jun 08, 2022
There's always a step at a time but young people will never learn.
I'm sure your parents have counseled you on the need to face your studies and leave amorous relationships but you won't listen.

Anyway,the deed is done.Do you know his parents and where they live?Go and see them and explain your situation to them.You also need to open up to your parents.Pregnancy no be wetin dem dey hide.
Try to begin to work out how you can go through your studies with the pregnancy.It will be tough but doable.
There's no need to be depressed,dust yourself up for the challenges ahead.
The sex wasn't depressing anyway.

8 Likes

Re: What Do I Do??? by Khaleesi4lyf(f): 8:37am On Jun 08, 2022
thorpido:
There's always a step at a time but young people will never learn.
I'm not a baby please... I'm in my late twenties so don't come and make me feel I'm not supposed to be dating or something please

4 Likes

Re: What Do I Do??? by emmanuelbrown26: 8:41am On Jun 08, 2022
Khaleesi4lyf:
I'm not a baby please... I'm in my late twenties so don't come and make me feel I'm not supposed to be dating or something please
Since u are not a baby, then handle it like an adult u are.

27 Likes

Re: What Do I Do??? by thorpido(m): 8:42am On Jun 08, 2022
Khaleesi4lyf:
So why are you depressed?A grown adult shouldn't be depressed in situations like this.After all they are matured. angry
You better go and tell your parents..........and tell them you're no longer a baby.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do I Do??? by Khaleesi4lyf(f): 8:42am On Jun 08, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:

Since u are not a baby, then handle it like an adult u are.
ignored undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Do I Do??? by Reinamaria(f): 8:43am On Jun 08, 2022
Khaleesi4lyf:

Would you be willing to give the baby up for adoption?

1 Like

Re: What Do I Do??? by Khaleesi4lyf(f): 8:44am On Jun 08, 2022
U NLanders sha cheesy u guys act as if you're perfect in every way... Abeg y'all should calm down life happens...

Na faceless forum sha

1 Like

Re: What Do I Do??? by Khaleesi4lyf(f): 8:45am On Jun 08, 2022
Reinamaria:

Contemplating on that cry
Re: What Do I Do??? by VeryWickedMan: 8:46am On Jun 08, 2022
Khaleesi4lyf:
Good morning NLanders! I'm not new to this forum but just created this new profile to hide my identity...

I've been abandoned by my boyfriend of two years and I'm pregnant for him... The pregnancy is far gone and I don't want to terminate it (abortion is not my thing). I can't seem to contact him, his number is not going through, but he sent me an email saying he has traveled, I asked how I was gonna go about the pregnancy, my medications, baby things how do I come up with them and he blatantly told me I should handle it all when ever her comes back he's gonna refund all I spent... Since then I've sent him several mails and he hasn't responded.

I'm a final year student and I haven't been able to open up to my family. I feel depressed! I feel alone. I don't know what to do. It's as if the world is on my shoulders...

Hahaha grin grin cheesy

Since you are in a corporate relationship, I suggest you visit his head office and raise hell there until a senior executive intervenes.

13 Likes

Re: What Do I Do??? by Khaleesi4lyf(f): 8:46am On Jun 08, 2022
thorpido:
So why are you depressed?A grown adult shouldn't be depressed in situations like this.After all they are matured. angry
You better go and tell your parents..........and tell them you're no longer a baby.
It's natural for me to feel depressed abi should I be happy that a man I've been with for two years left me at a time I needed him??

2 Likes

Re: What Do I Do??? by VeryWickedMan: 8:47am On Jun 08, 2022
Reinamaria:

Baby traffickers don land grin

4 Likes

Re: What Do I Do??? by Reinamaria(f): 8:47am On Jun 08, 2022
Khaleesi4lyf:
Contemplating on that cry

It's better than abortion. Way better.
Plus, you'd be making a childless couple's dream come true.

1 Like

Re: What Do I Do??? by Khaleesi4lyf(f): 8:47am On Jun 08, 2022
VeryWickedMan:

Hahaha grin grin cheesy

Since you are in a corporate relationship, I suggest you visit his head office and raise hell there until a senior executive intervenes.
grin It's not funny cry
Re: What Do I Do??? by Reinamaria(f): 8:48am On Jun 08, 2022
VeryWickedMan:

Baby traffickers don land grin

You're indeed a VERY WICKED MAN!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do I Do??? by Khaleesi4lyf(f): 8:49am On Jun 08, 2022
Reinamaria:

It's better than abortion. Way better.
Plus, you'd be making a childless couple's dream come true.
I want to keep my baby... This is my first child

3 Likes

Re: What Do I Do??? by yuping(m): 8:49am On Jun 08, 2022
Khaleesi4lyf:

undecided I don't think you really know him that well, if not you would have contact his family, how can you be sleeping with someone regularly and don't know his office or person of contact. I smell friends with benefit na you call am relationship.

2 Likes

Re: What Do I Do??? by Reinamaria(f): 8:50am On Jun 08, 2022
Khaleesi4lyf:
I want to keep my baby... This is my first child

Okay then. Open up to your parents and his.
That's the best way to go.

5 Likes

Re: What Do I Do??? by thorpido(m): 8:51am On Jun 08, 2022
Khaleesi4lyf:
It's natural for me to feel depressed abi should I be happy that a man I've been with for two years left me at a time I needed him??

Your response to me was, 'i'm not a baby please' ......so handle your situation like an adult.

Cheers.

8 Likes

Re: What Do I Do??? by Khaleesi4lyf(f): 8:52am On Jun 08, 2022
yuping:
undecided I don't think you really know him that well, if not you would have contact his family, how can you be sleeping with someone regularly and don't know his office or person of contact. I smell friends with benefit na you call am relationship.
I know his parents, his family house and all that... Do I need to visit them
Re: What Do I Do??? by Haakeem(m): 8:52am On Jun 08, 2022
Khaleesi4lyf:
lalasticlala, mynd44, pls come and do the needful so that this op should be bashed weller.
Re: What Do I Do??? by Akakanfirstclass(m): 8:53am On Jun 08, 2022
Be wise.
Think with ur head not ur emotions
If in the course of a journey, you commit a mistake, let say you carried an unnecessary extra luggage.
This unwanted luggage Will hinder your journey, slow u down, make u miserable, frustrate you, cause rejection, tamper with ur future as u dont have enough resources to care for yourself talkless of an additional mouth and big responsibility,
Remember you're alone.
Is it not wise to suspend the unnecessary extra luggage and focus on urself until when u are ready and capable ?
Think with ur head not ur emotions. .
I'm not saying u should do anything o
But wisdom is profitable to direct..
#Modified
Sorry for earlier error, I'm using a botton phone, I lost my phone earlier.
Op seff u suppose bless me with smartphone

1 Like

Re: What Do I Do??? by Haakeem(m): 8:53am On Jun 08, 2022
Khaleesi4lyf:
ignored undecided
you are acting like dorw.ado.ra.

I just hope my assumes are wrong.

1 Like

Re: What Do I Do??? by Khaleesi4lyf(f): 8:54am On Jun 08, 2022
Haakeem:
lalasticlala, mynd44, pls come and do the needful so that this op should be bashed weller.
Child of hate, sorrowful being... So as Dem bash me I'll stop breathing grin

U're mad! Gtfo!!!
Re: What Do I Do??? by rickpat(m): 8:55am On Jun 08, 2022
please don't consider giving up the child for adoption... you're most likely to regret it in the future....if you must take the child anywhere...take it to an orphanage...plead with them and you will come back for the child or you involve your parents and the guy's parents...to know if any of those are willing to take care of the baby while you find your feet...

just think through it but any decision that will result to a total disconnection from the child might be regrettable in the future....good luck

1 Like

Re: What Do I Do??? by Khaleesi4lyf(f): 8:56am On Jun 08, 2022
Akakanfirstclass:
Be wise.
Think with ur head not ur brain..
If in the course of a journey, you commit a mistake, let say you carried an unnecessary extra luggage.
This unwanted luggage Will hinder your journey, slow u down, make u miserable, frustrate you, cause rejection, tamper with ur future as u dont have enough resources to care for is it not wise that yourself talkless of an additional mouth and big responsibility,
Remember you're alone.
Is it not wise to suspend the unnecessary extra luggage and focus on it self until when u are ready and capable.
Think with ur head not ur emotions. .
I'm not saying u should do anything o
But wisdom is profitable to direct

Dear if it's abortion u talking about count me out. Not everyone is a fan of it! Besides this is my first baby I won't try it... It's not gonna be easy but it will be worth it. Thank you for stopping by
Re: What Do I Do??? by Khaleesi4lyf(f): 8:58am On Jun 08, 2022
Haakeem:
you are acting like dorw.ado.ra.

I just hope my assumes are wrong.
Call her name with your full chest na or u scared of the same bashing u wanted for me undecided
Re: What Do I Do??? by Haakeem(m): 8:59am On Jun 08, 2022
Khaleesi4lyf:
Child of hate, sorrowful being... So as Dem bash me I'll stop breathing grin

U're mad! Gtfo!!!
You are the mad one here.

You created this acct for trol, nothing else.

Go to hell with your super story tale.

you were never pregenant.

1 Like

Re: What Do I Do??? by Khaleesi4lyf(f): 9:03am On Jun 08, 2022
Haakeem:
You are the mad one here.

You created this acct for trol, nothing else.

Go to hell with your super story tale.

you were never pregenant.
E pain am cheesy grin

Please my dear get the hell outta my mention please... I have a enough on my head already
Re: What Do I Do??? by donbachi(m): 9:03am On Jun 08, 2022
Just as APC abandoned Nigerians
Re: What Do I Do??? by Haakeem(m): 9:03am On Jun 08, 2022
Khaleesi4lyf:
Call her name with your full chest na or u scared of the same bashing u wanted for me undecided
I would soon figure out your real moniker,just wait and see.
Re: What Do I Do??? by Khaleesi4lyf(f): 9:07am On Jun 08, 2022
Haakeem:
I would soon figure out your real moniker,just wait and see.
I see u weren't shown enough love while growing up... U have so much bitterness in you and it's so disgusting ewwww!!!

Please take yourself out of my mention...

Lalasticlala, mynd44 this guy here is derailing my thread please.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

40-year-old Mother Who Sleeps With Her Son Is Now Pregnant For Him / HE Is Still Besties With His Ex Lover And She Dont Like It, Is She Overreacting? / Is This Madness Or What By Delta Boysx

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.