Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,023 members, 7,849,121 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 02:52 PM

! - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / ! (5260 Views)

233k Pos Fraud / Woman Raped And Shot By Armed Robbers Narrates Her Experience (Photos) / Please I Need Urgent Help On How To Track Him ( POS Fraud ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

! by Bolinbo: 5:34pm On Jun 09, 2022
!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ! by Jashub: 5:38pm On Jun 09, 2022
Na wah . Some nigerians are just wicked and insensitive. OP, please try and visit your bank and logde the complain there. Perhaps they'll be able to do something or even tell you how best to handle this situation.

11 Likes

Re: ! by micomails(m): 5:48pm On Jun 09, 2022
Jashub:
Na wah . Some nigerians are just wicked and insensitive. OP, please try and visit your bank and logde the complain there. Perhaps they'll be able to do something or even tell you how best to handle this situation.

His bank cannot help him now. Remember there was no transaction from the scum to OP's account. His best bet is to set him up with Instagram olosho. As per say we all don sign say no more jungle breakfast, he should massage his hairy balls then hand him over to the police for proper investigatiti and prosecutiti.

Local chairman
Vawulence lovers association
Kano branch.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: ! by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:55pm On Jun 09, 2022
begging a scammer to send you your money back is a waste of time....next time, NEVER EVER hand out money until the transaction has been confirmed. the dude had a network jamming/blocking device so you couldnt log in!

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ! by olasaad(f): 5:58pm On Jun 09, 2022
And the guy maybe one the Vawulence gang of nairaland tongue
Re: ! by bigpicture001: 6:09pm On Jun 09, 2022
When they do those fake transfer.. they haave a device to jam ur network so u can't check ur app.. till they leave.. patient is no more the key... Just don't pay.. till u confirm

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: ! by Bluish44(m): 6:12pm On Jun 09, 2022
bigpicture001:
When they do those fake transfer.. they haave a device to jam ur network so u can't check ur app.. till they leave.. patient is no more the key... Just don't pay.. till u confirm
am just hearing dis

8 Likes

Re: ! by Bolinbo: 7:19pm On Jun 09, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
begging a scammer to send you your money back is a waste of time....next time, NEVER EVER hand out money until the transaction has been confirmed. the dude had a network jamming/blocking device so you couldnt log in!

Exactly, i couldn't log in the complain. Now I have learnt my lesson. Thanks Boss
Re: ! by Mentorkaryhm(m): 7:20pm On Jun 09, 2022
There is something fishy about this story.
1). #25k is lot of money for POS operator to just dash away like that without proper confirmation of the transaction.
2). Maybe it is another transaction gone wrong
3). Involving social media means she wants to disgrace him, but in a reasonable sense she could have involve police if she wants justice.
Just my thoughts
Re: ! by Bolinbo: 7:20pm On Jun 09, 2022
bigpicture001:

Thanks boss for this update, you can't just trust a fellow man anymore. I might not even make that amount in a whole week �

1 Like

Re: ! by Bolinbo: 7:22pm On Jun 09, 2022
Mentorkaryhm:
1). #25k is lot of money for POS operator to just dash away like that without proper confirmation of the transaction.
2).

I guess you haven't heard of a more daring figure but I am still waiting for your number 2

2 Likes

Re: ! by Bolinbo: 9:16pm On Jun 09, 2022
Did you just said another transaction gone wrong? Lol, someone just blocked me for asking him an unharmful question about the transaction he had with me and you call his action(s) "Transaction Gone Wrong"?

Did you just said disgrace him also You are very funny to say the least... Don't you think someone like that deserves to be disgraced So, I should involve the Police so that the case would drag for God knows when? The guy needs his as# dragged!!!

Mentorkaryhm:
3). Involving social media means she wants to disgrace him, but in a reasonable sense she could have involve police if she wants justice.
Just my thoughts

5 Likes

Re: ! by Blake755: 9:18pm On Jun 09, 2022
Some people are just plain wicked I remembered doing transfer for a POS attendent 20k or I was in a hurry so I beg the woman to pay me I drop my number in case so the money didn't drop so she called I have to resend the money again

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ! by Meteng: 9:20pm On Jun 09, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
You get sense. That’s why he had the patience to wait through

3 Likes

Re: ! by Bolinbo: 9:48pm On Jun 09, 2022
Blake755:
Some people are just plain wicked I remembered doing transfer for a POS attendent 20k or I was in a hurry so I beg the woman to pay me I drop my number in case so the money didn't drop so she called I have to resend the money again

Hmmm
Re: ! by Kolenda(m): 10:20pm On Jun 09, 2022
Mentorkaryhm:
Just my thoughts
Oga no vex but you're analysis are just wack.
How much is a pos operator making to engage the Nigerian police?

P.S. Is it just me that noticed where the OP said the guy keeps head like four square just to scam people? That was kinda funny grin

2 Likes

Re: ! by Emmanuel909090: 1:05am On Jun 10, 2022
Sorry for your loss, and when he is caught he will beg like a toddler.

3 Likes

Re: ! by Memberclub(m): 5:36am On Jun 10, 2022
Bolinbo:
Hello comrades, am reporting from Lagos vawulence branch.

I run a POS business in Somolu, Lagos State.

On 22nd of July 2021a guy came to my shop to withdraw money via USSD transfer he claimed he doesn't have an ATM card.

He showed me the alert but that was not enough evidence to pay him so I tried login in to my access bank app to confirm the transaction but all effort was futile cos the network was so bad. He stay over 15 minutes while I kept trying to access my bank app. Normally scammers are always in an hurry to get their transaction done so he got me with his patience.

After trying to no avail, i collected his phone number and called the number in his presence to be sure it was correct, afterwards i gave him the money (25k) my greatest mistake.

Later in the day when the network was stable I realized that the money didn't drop in my account, I reached out to him immediately and he blocked me, I used other numbers and he did same.

True caller brought out his name as David Samuel Ogbonna, I searched Facebook to get more information about him but didn't get any.

Luckily for me he joined telegram few days ago with his real picture. I reached out to him with my other number and he blocked me again.

Please, I need you all to help me recover my money and make his picture go viral to alert people of his dubious act.

Below are his picture, number, chats from last year and the recent chat.
Phone Number: 08035961307

Thank you all ❤️
go to Uber thread and post his number there. Those guys will frustrate him with calls

6 Likes

Re: ! by Nobody: 6:59am On Jun 10, 2022
Is the picture the same person who came to your pos shop?However,you don't make such a grave mistake.Atm or no payment.
Anyway,he looks responsible.

4 Likes

Re: ! by Jamesbiodun(m): 7:43am On Jun 10, 2022
Your money don go jare, unless you see him face to face and collect your money wotowoto there is nothing you can do

1 Like

Re: ! by Blackman7: 7:51am On Jun 10, 2022
It's their way.

Re: ! by ibechris(m): 8:06am On Jun 10, 2022
I just spoke to him now and I asked him if is an igbo man he replied and said proudly igbo.

I told him I am also an igbo man and that he should take note that he duped a lady and that his pictures are all over the Internet on this matter,so I heard a lady at the background saying,who is that? And I told him to get back to the lady and returned the money as soon as possible.

He,thereafter dropped the call which I never called back.

3 Likes

Re: ! by ibechris(m): 8:10am On Jun 10, 2022
He has changed the picture to 2pac's picture.

People and criminality.

1 Like

Re: ! by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 8:22am On Jun 10, 2022
Bad News Here And There

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ! by Neddstark: 8:36am On Jun 10, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

Wow. Word. That is the scam.
Re: ! by adebayosamson360: 9:16am On Jun 10, 2022
Hello please am unable to withdraw money from my pos wallet since last 3 weeks,the pos terminal name goes by kolomoni pls share me experience
Re: ! by Bolinbo: 9:23am On Jun 10, 2022
Kolenda:

Oga no vex but you're analysis are just wack.
How much is a pos operator making to engage the Nigerian police?

P.S. Is it just me that noticed where the OP said the guy keeps head like four square just to scam people? That was kinda funny grin

I fear ooo, like say the guy no know what's of Police in Nigeria SMH

2 Likes

Re: ! by Bolinbo: 9:24am On Jun 10, 2022
Emmanuel909090:
Sorry for your loss, and when he is caught he will beg like a toddler.

He will pay damages!!!
Re: ! by Bolinbo: 9:24am On Jun 10, 2022
Memberclub:
go to Uber thread and post his number there. Those guys will frustrate him with calls

Can you share the link to that thread?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ! by Bolinbo: 9:25am On Jun 10, 2022
Revolution2022:
Is the picture the same person who came to your pos shop?However,you don't make such a grave mistake.Atm or no payment.
Anyway,he looks responsible.

That's the guy's picture and phone number! Innocence is not in the face!!!

2 Likes

Re: ! by Bolinbo: 9:26am On Jun 10, 2022
ibechris:
I just spoke to him now and I asked him if is an igbo man he replied and said proudly igbo.

I told him I am also an igbo man and that he should take note that he duped a lady and that his pictures are all over the Internet on this matter,so I heard a lady at the background saying,who is that? And I told him to get back to the lady and returned the money as soon as possible.

He,thereafter dropped the call which I never called back.

Thank you for doing this, I really do appreciate... Like thank you!!! I trust Nairalanders

2 Likes

Re: ! by Bolinbo: 9:27am On Jun 10, 2022
ibechris:
He has changed the picture to 2pac's picture.

People and criminality.

He has not even seen anything yet, HE WILL BE DRAGGED!!!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Screaming Pig Is Clubbed To Death In Shocking Images From Thai Slaughterhouse / Lady Caught On CCTV Undressing To Seduce An Interviewer For A Job / RIP: Photos Of Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram Surface Online (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.