Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,446 members, 7,812,356 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:12 PM

Western Medias Admit Russia Is Poised To Take Severodoneskt - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Western Medias Admit Russia Is Poised To Take Severodoneskt (614 Views)

Watch USA General Admit Russia Military Has Not Been Affected And Still Intact / Ukraine Vs Russia: Western Medias Using False Picture To Spread Propaganda / RUSSIA Is Set To Begin Final Tests On Its Lethal Hypersonic 6100mph Missile(Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Western Medias Admit Russia Is Poised To Take Severodoneskt by shogsman(m): 8:43pm On Jun 09, 2022
Russia is making gains too big that even the western media don't have any choice but to admit they're winning.
Severodoneskt is the only remaining Ukraine stronghold in the East and it is set to fall to Russia in a matter of hours or days.

4 Likes

Re: Western Medias Admit Russia Is Poised To Take Severodoneskt by Tecnophone: 8:49pm On Jun 09, 2022
So, you are excited?
shogsman:
Russia is making gains too big that even the western media don't have any choice but to admit they're winning.
Severodoneskt is the only remaining Ukraine stronghold in the East and it is set to fall to Russia in a matter of hours or days.
Re: Western Medias Admit Russia Is Poised To Take Severodoneskt by shogsman(m): 8:58pm On Jun 09, 2022
Tecnophone:
So, you are excited?
Last time I checked I'm not Russian so I couldn't care less,but that still doesn't change the Truth

10 Likes

Re: Western Medias Admit Russia Is Poised To Take Severodoneskt by Kingpin1000: 9:11pm On Jun 09, 2022
Last time I checked, they claim, Ukraine had reclaimed 50% of severodoneskt, or were dey just making their gullible fans happy?
We follow the propaganda from both sides and we see the side giving news with video evidence of captured areas, while the other recycle pictures of tanks destroyed during the first 2 weeks.
It takes a thousand lies to cover up a lie and Ukraine will soon exhaust their remaining lies.
The western media has been ridiculed enough in this war and I think, they are beginning to see that even their citizens can see through their lies making them unreliable.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Western Medias Admit Russia Is Poised To Take Severodoneskt by Tecnophone: 9:15pm On Jun 09, 2022
Russian bot.
shogsman:

Last time I checked I'm not Russian so I couldn't care less,but that still doesn't change the Truth
Re: Western Medias Admit Russia Is Poised To Take Severodoneskt by Appleyard(m): 9:18pm On Jun 09, 2022
Tecnophone:
So, you are excited?
Should he be crying? undecided

9 Likes

Re: Western Medias Admit Russia Is Poised To Take Severodoneskt by Tecnophone: 9:18pm On Jun 09, 2022
you should.
Appleyard:
Should he have been crying? undecided
Re: Western Medias Admit Russia Is Poised To Take Severodoneskt by shogsman(m): 9:20pm On Jun 09, 2022
Tecnophone:
Russian bot.
Does your comment change the facts in Ukraine,I doubt that

7 Likes

Re: Western Medias Admit Russia Is Poised To Take Severodoneskt by Kingpin1000: 9:22pm On Jun 09, 2022
Deception is an art of war, but never use deception against yourself.
Deception is meant for the enemy not for you. Ukraine failed to understand this.
Immediately the west realise it is Ukraine that is withholding export of from Odessa the will be the beginning of OYO.

4 Likes

Re: Western Medias Admit Russia Is Poised To Take Severodoneskt by Tecnophone: 9:25pm On Jun 09, 2022
between USA and Russia visa, which will you choose?
shogsman:
Does your comment change the facts in Ukraine,I doubt that
Re: Western Medias Admit Russia Is Poised To Take Severodoneskt by shogsman(m): 9:31pm On Jun 09, 2022
Tecnophone:
between USA and Russia visa, which will you choose?
Somalia

11 Likes

Re: Western Medias Admit Russia Is Poised To Take Severodoneskt by Appleyard(m): 10:33pm On Jun 09, 2022
But last time I checked, Ukraine launched a massive counter attack that destroy the Russians and took back 75% of the land and then took complete control of the land, according to Igbofam, my nigga from Kwale Igbo farmland in Delta state. cool And buttressing his false claims are Mods like Seun and lalatisclala who sent the fake news to front page, thus displaying their mendacious and bias leaning towards western unverified narratives.

Whatever, time is the ultimate fulcrum of reality the truth relies on to shine at the end of the tunnel.

May this war end quickly and let there be peace, including to those who parrot, aid and abet fake news. cool

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Western Medias Admit Russia Is Poised To Take Severodoneskt by Appleyard(m): 10:47pm On Jun 09, 2022
Tecnophone:
you should.
Sorry, no tears for fools.

5 Likes

Re: Western Medias Admit Russia Is Poised To Take Severodoneskt by Kelvin3476: 11:01pm On Jun 09, 2022
ANY NEWS FROM THE WESTERN MEDIA IS FAKE, AND THATS ACCORDNG TO PUTARDS. JUST SEE THEM CELEBRATING A FAKE NEWS
Re: Western Medias Admit Russia Is Poised To Take Severodoneskt by Kingsnairaland(m): 3:11am On Jun 10, 2022
If you ask those USA fans or even USA citizens how they will feel if Russia put nukes in Mexico

All of them will grow dumb but few will react and say they will not be happy with it

So I ask you the fans of USA why then do you want to do to others what you don't want others to do to you

All this proxy wars between two nuke power Will stop the day USA nato stops expanding towards Russia.

God bless putin God bless mother Russia

3 Likes

Re: Western Medias Admit Russia Is Poised To Take Severodoneskt by Tecnophone: 7:32am On Jun 10, 2022
that's how your Hypocrity will consume you.
shogsman:

Somalia
Re: Western Medias Admit Russia Is Poised To Take Severodoneskt by Svlla: 11:23am On Jun 10, 2022
Severedonesk is taken already

Ukraine should be worried about Sloviansk that is now under siege

Force concentration in the Slavic direction is about 20k troops, Ukraine biggest force concentration.

The Battle of Donbas will end in with the taking of Kramatorsk and the defeat of Ukrainian troops in Sloviansk-Kramatorsk area

1 Like

Re: Western Medias Admit Russia Is Poised To Take Severodoneskt by Svlla: 11:29am On Jun 10, 2022
It's foolishness that will make anyone think Ukraine stood a chance in Severedonesk or Lisichansk

Ukraine should kiss both cities goodbye, withdraw their forces to the Slavic direction and focus on stalling the Russians in Sloviansk-Kramatorsk until trained recruits can be used to reinforce those lines

Or better still retreat to Dnipropertovsk region

Expect news from Bakmut-Soledar, Avdiivka-marinka areas in the coming days

5 Likes

Re: Western Medias Admit Russia Is Poised To Take Severodoneskt by Carloslehder: 11:32am On Jun 10, 2022
Russia na ur mate

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

War Is Always Bad (pics) / "We Are Ready For Peace, Peace For All Our Country," Zelensky / There Shall Be A Military Coup In Ghana And Heavy Protest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.