Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,818 members, 7,831,662 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

Lady Set Ablaze For Possession Of Quran In Lagos - Crime (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Set Ablaze For Possession Of Quran In Lagos (63521 Views)

EFCC Docks “Adeherself” For Possession Of Fraudulent Documents / Lady Set On Fire By Her Yahoo Boyfriend Over Infidelity, Dies (Video) / 3 Islamic Clerics Arrested For Possession Of Human Parts In Ogun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Set Ablaze For Possession Of Quran In Lagos by Empiree: 3:59pm On Jun 10, 2022
Makowonda:
I was shocked when a Muslim friend of mine told me that it is a grave sin for a non Muslim to touch the Quar'an.
Nobody reminded them that Lagos is not Sokoto before they committed the CRIME?
liar.
Re: Lady Set Ablaze For Possession Of Quran In Lagos by Miracle2020: 4:00pm On Jun 10, 2022
And some animals are saying,it doesn't matter if tinubu pick another Muslim as vp.
Re: Lady Set Ablaze For Possession Of Quran In Lagos by ariesbull: 4:08pm On Jun 10, 2022
SHINJA:
If you are a Christian and you vote in a Muslim man as your president you r curse from today..

Christians be wise...

These guys are bloody Terrorists

Afons introduced cross carpeting in Nigeria politics via awolowo and western house in order to spite Zik an igbo man

They are about to introduce Muslim Muslim ticket in order to spite the others

Now this is what south west will. Look like in 20yrs. I think the afonja muslin are running amok
Re: Lady Set Ablaze For Possession Of Quran In Lagos by ariesbull: 4:09pm On Jun 10, 2022
Mide1data:

1st. I ain't a fool.
2nd. Am also in support of Nigeria's division.
3rd. I don't think any Souther country can survive alone(opinion).
Igbo survived alone during biafra and will survive alone... If you can't survive alone others can't

Igbo is done
Re: Lady Set Ablaze For Possession Of Quran In Lagos by Emryscoe: 4:11pm On Jun 10, 2022
toobusy:
I guess this is becoming a norm,tag anyone with blasphemy and have them killed,if only Abraham was a little more patient, perhaps we would only have the race of the covenant child,and perhaps we may Never Know anything like terrorism

You have said it all
Re: Lady Set Ablaze For Possession Of Quran In Lagos by ike007(m): 4:13pm On Jun 10, 2022
Nbote:

Believe it or not, the Case of Deborah exposed the mentality of the average Muslim, whether learned or not

Exactly o.... Religion of peace indeed
Re: Lady Set Ablaze For Possession Of Quran In Lagos by Makowonda: 4:16pm On Jun 10, 2022
Empiree:
liar.
Can you explicitly explain to me why she was beaten to death for possession of the Quar'an?
Re: Lady Set Ablaze For Possession Of Quran In Lagos by Empiree: 4:17pm On Jun 10, 2022
Makowonda:
Can you explicitly explain to me why she was beaten to death for possession of Quar'an?
Lord have mercy. You believe this fake news?. You didn't read comments saying it is fake news?. You didn't realize the fame article written by Christian extremists has been removed from front page?. Check front page. It is removed
Re: Lady Set Ablaze For Possession Of Quran In Lagos by StUriah(m): 4:18pm On Jun 10, 2022
Allahuuu Akbar!!!
Re: Lady Set Ablaze For Possession Of Quran In Lagos by Donpenny(m): 4:30pm On Jun 10, 2022
All Muslims are terrorist no matter their ethnic . Dont qoute me , you know deep down you are one, sympathizing with them in secret, you're just waiting for the opportunity to practice from where you're currently leaving.
Re: Lady Set Ablaze For Possession Of Quran In Lagos by MansoryMX(m): 4:30pm On Jun 10, 2022
These are what their Imam teaches an average Muslims to do to unbelievers of Islam
Re: Lady Set Ablaze For Possession Of Quran In Lagos by pongwa(m): 4:37pm On Jun 10, 2022
2mercy:

https://pmexpressng.com/3-docked-for-setting-lady-ablaze-over-possession-of-quran/
story with malicious intent. Them wan start religious war for lagos
Re: Lady Set Ablaze For Possession Of Quran In Lagos by boyfrank: 4:40pm On Jun 10, 2022
P1PrinceKT:

This is fabricated story , what do you want to achieve?
Is the case of Deborah also fabricated? or u belong to team she deserved to die.
Re: Lady Set Ablaze For Possession Of Quran In Lagos by miftaudeen(m): 4:57pm On Jun 10, 2022
Fake news
Re: Lady Set Ablaze For Possession Of Quran In Lagos by Gadaluck(m): 5:00pm On Jun 10, 2022
Tomek09:

Igboland na no go area to abokis right from time. 12 headslamming idiots were killed in Anambra and all they did was to lament and plead the mercy of Allah on the deceased grin grin

Try rubbish in SouthEast and get the reward immediately.

Fools.

Absolutely! Terrorists are simply not welcome in Igbo land. We are a progressive people.
Re: Lady Set Ablaze For Possession Of Quran In Lagos by ogbologbo1000(m): 5:02pm On Jun 10, 2022
We are not supposed to live with these win the same country.
They are all killers and terrorist.
They just know how to pretend.
Re: Lady Set Ablaze For Possession Of Quran In Lagos by mediclife1987(m): 5:03pm On Jun 10, 2022
2mercy:

https://pmexpressng.com/3-docked-for-setting-lady-ablaze-over-possession-of-quran/

And one guy gave me Quran to read one time laidat.

Shey na like so I for don kpai ba?
Re: Lady Set Ablaze For Possession Of Quran In Lagos by pyro62(m): 5:05pm On Jun 10, 2022
Ekejoestar:
Omooo, these northerners drag this nation to a new low every day.

Tell me you are a trader without telling me you are a trader grin grin
Re: Lady Set Ablaze For Possession Of Quran In Lagos by MatrixCircle: 5:06pm On Jun 10, 2022
I remember the retaliation riot in 1998 in Aba when many Southernees were killed in Kaduna,
I pray God should never allow this things to happen in our dear country anymore. Every streets from milverton, park area and corner was littered with ............... I don't want to say it. It was a gory site in the retaliation attack in Aba. That's why peace is needed in this country.
Re: Lady Set Ablaze For Possession Of Quran In Lagos by Makowonda: 5:09pm On Jun 10, 2022
Empiree:
Lord have mercy. You believe this fake news?. You didn't read comments saying it is fake news?. You didn't realize the fame article written by Christian extremists has been removed from front page?. Check front page. It is removed
Well,the realness or fakeness of the news isn't the basis of the point I made sha.
Re: Lady Set Ablaze For Possession Of Quran In Lagos by Hier(m): 5:10pm On Jun 10, 2022
Nbote:

Believe it or not, the Case of Deborah exposed the mentality of the average Muslim, whether learned or not

Even in Lagos, such nonsense is happening
Re: Lady Set Ablaze For Possession Of Quran In Lagos by Josbreed: 5:14pm On Jun 10, 2022
Those who were at large, if they truly believe in islam and are proud of islam, they should come out and show themselves. Useless and shittty religion of pissss. It beats my imagination that alot are still proud to belong to such nonsense religion of sh!t.
Re: Lady Set Ablaze For Possession Of Quran In Lagos by Offpoint1: 5:16pm On Jun 10, 2022
Akakanfirstclass:
In Akwa Ibom
Southern Nigeria, we don't tolerate their rubbish..
The day a fulani killed one boy here, two fulanis were burnt alive..

In Eket, they destroyed their shelter and chased them out..

The southerners are very peaceful people..
But one thing about peaceful people is that if you cross their limit, they will surely unleash hell on you..

Fulani,Hausa islams here are very humble...
You can slap them and they turn the other cheek..
Because they know if they lift a finger, the youths are ready to usher them to hell
Lol Aboki no fit misbehave for Akwa-Ibom and Cross river naw grin grin madness pass madness

1 Like

Re: Lady Set Ablaze For Possession Of Quran In Lagos by christistruth01: 5:18pm On Jun 10, 2022
Blakjewelry:
I don't want to believe this story,

Neither do I

Why would Muslims set a Muslim ablaze for having a Quoran the story has been massaged or even panel beaten

I just hope Tinubu's Political emergence is not the Target of this Propaganda
Re: Lady Set Ablaze For Possession Of Quran In Lagos by christistruth01: 5:21pm On Jun 10, 2022
P1PrinceKT:

This is fabricated story , what do you want to achieve?

Some People have been in a bad mood since Tinubu won the APC Primaries

The aim of this Media Fabricated Propaganda is to cause religious unrest

1 Like

Re: Lady Set Ablaze For Possession Of Quran In Lagos by greatefa1011(m): 5:27pm On Jun 10, 2022
And this animals carry Bible at will.
Re: Lady Set Ablaze For Possession Of Quran In Lagos by Empiree: 5:28pm On Jun 10, 2022
Makowonda:
Well,the realness or fakeness of the news isn't the basis of the point I made sha.
sorry, it is. You guys are creating false propaganda in Nigeria. And when Fulani hit you, you start your anti Islamic campaign rhetoric.

Why do Christian extremists like spreading fake news?
Re: Lady Set Ablaze For Possession Of Quran In Lagos by greatefa1011(m): 5:30pm On Jun 10, 2022
christistruth01:

Some People have been in a bad mood since Tinubu won the APC Primaries

Their aim of this Media Fabricated Propaganda is to cause religious unrest
Its okay. That mean Deborah's case too was fabricated story too. Habaa get sense naaa.
Re: Lady Set Ablaze For Possession Of Quran In Lagos by TheNiceGuy(m): 5:37pm On Jun 10, 2022
All these are not done within the tenet of Islam.

They're doing so ON THEIR OWN
Re: Lady Set Ablaze For Possession Of Quran In Lagos by toloohthegreat: 5:45pm On Jun 10, 2022
SHINJA:
If you are a Christian and you vote in a Muslim man as your president you r curse from today..

Christians be wise...

These guys are bloody Terrorists

I won't say you are senseless but you seem to be SENSELESS!
Very myopic...spits**
Re: Lady Set Ablaze For Possession Of Quran In Lagos by Skmoda360(m): 6:09pm On Jun 10, 2022
AFONJAPIG:
Muslim Muslim ticket is a dead sentence to all the christains in Nigeria... Hear my words now before it becomes too late

� You say it well .....it's a no-no....religion that preach death onto other religion

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Cultist Shot During Bloody Clash In Delta Begs Residents To Save His Life. PICS / Bolanle Aworetan Omojuwa Killed On Lagos/Ibadan Expressway (Pictures) / Ezekiel Mayowa Suicide: Girlfriend Of Jilted LASPOTECH Student Speaks (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.