Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,521 members, 7,836,990 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:27 PM

Lagos Monarch,Oniba Of Iba Makes His Gold Chain 'Center Of Attraction' At Event - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Lagos Monarch,Oniba Of Iba Makes His Gold Chain 'Center Of Attraction' At Event (758 Views)

Lagos Monarch, Oniba Of Iba Makes His Gold Chain 'center Of Attraction' Event / Lagos King, Oniba Of Iba, Brags With His Gold Chain, Dance Gbefun At Party / Emir Of Kano: His 2 Rolls Royces At The Center Of The Controversy (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos Monarch,Oniba Of Iba Makes His Gold Chain 'Center Of Attraction' At Event by Nobody: 9:59am On Jun 10, 2022
Lagos Monarch, Oniba of Iba Makes his Gold Chain 'Center of Attraction' at an Event

Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4MD0dD6deJE

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CenbtHzAtuR/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Monarch,Oniba Of Iba Makes His Gold Chain 'Center Of Attraction' At Event by MadamVanessa(f): 10:00am On Jun 10, 2022
shocked

It will be stolen soon , he shouldn't worry, and when it got stolen by his people, igbos will be blamed for it, because every woes of afonja is caused by igbos.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Monarch,Oniba Of Iba Makes His Gold Chain 'Center Of Attraction' At Event by Golan007: 10:03am On Jun 10, 2022
I feel you O.G.
Re: Lagos Monarch,Oniba Of Iba Makes His Gold Chain 'Center Of Attraction' At Event by Dapson73(m): 10:06am On Jun 10, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

It will be stolen soon , he shouldn't be worry, and when it got stolen by his people, igbos will be blamed for it, because every woes of afonja is caused by igbos.

Always negative energy toward Youbas. Shame on you.
Spit.

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Monarch,Oniba Of Iba Makes His Gold Chain 'Center Of Attraction' At Event by YeyeGbami: 10:19am On Jun 10, 2022
Eh God o. See pan pa. This one na igbalode monarch.
Re: Lagos Monarch,Oniba Of Iba Makes His Gold Chain 'Center Of Attraction' At Event by Cypress042(m): 10:20am On Jun 10, 2022
This monarch is joking with his neck like seriously grin He might think is funny now till the unbelievable happens grin grin I pray it doesn't.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Monarch,Oniba Of Iba Makes His Gold Chain 'Center Of Attraction' At Event by Beremx(f): 10:30am On Jun 10, 2022
I learnt he was a former NURTW chairman Iba branch. He’s not different from Oluomo.

Jafo the swagger!

1 Like

Re: Lagos Monarch,Oniba Of Iba Makes His Gold Chain 'Center Of Attraction' At Event by ayoolataiwo(m): 10:30am On Jun 10, 2022
Meanwhile majority of his followers find it hard to make end meet,pure Nigerian mentality,All for show off,,alai loju ti

Re: Lagos Monarch,Oniba Of Iba Makes His Gold Chain 'Center Of Attraction' At Event by osemoses1234(m): 10:30am On Jun 10, 2022
Jafo number 1
Re: Lagos Monarch,Oniba Of Iba Makes His Gold Chain 'Center Of Attraction' At Event by StagethemTVee: 1:36pm On Jun 10, 2022
Re: Lagos Monarch,Oniba Of Iba Makes His Gold Chain 'Center Of Attraction' At Event by sade38436: 4:55pm On Jun 10, 2022
This monarch is joking with his neck like seriously He might think is funny now till the unbelievable happens I pray it doesn't.This monarch is joking with his neck like seriously He might think is funny now till the unbelievable happens I pray it doesn't....

(1) (Reply)

History Of Olalomi Olofa-Gangan / Marriage Problem / List Me The Different Edo Languages, So I Can Learn The One Of My Gf

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.