Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,517 members, 7,826,950 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

Nigerian Man Shows Off How Much He Has Changed Five Months After Leaving Nigeria - Travel (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Man Shows Off How Much He Has Changed Five Months After Leaving Nigeria (92161 Views)

Nigerian Man Shows Impressive Transformation Years After He Relocated Abroad / Think Well Before You ‘Japa’ — Nigerian Man Shows Homeless People In US (Video) / "The Day I Left Vs Now" Transformation Of A Medical Doctor After Leaving Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Shows Off How Much He Has Changed Five Months After Leaving Nigeria by Bifwoli: 2:21pm On Jun 11, 2022
toobusy:
At some point, everyone will get tired of running away and probably come back together to fight those politicians and take back their country
But the growth rate of poverty and the rate of out migration are only gathering speed.Add to that the fast growing population and slowing economy the you see hope is fading very fast.
Re: Nigerian Man Shows Off How Much He Has Changed Five Months After Leaving Nigeria by Danniedpastor(m): 3:11pm On Jun 11, 2022
adecz:

That was simple sarcasm.

The sun never changes, we only get
cool nights when a section of the earth's
hemisphere rotates away from the ever
blazing sun... ✨ � � �️. � �

Good knowledge.
Sorry for the misunderstanding
Re: Nigerian Man Shows Off How Much He Has Changed Five Months After Leaving Nigeria by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jun 11, 2022
Bifwoli:
But the growth rate of poverty and the rate of out migration are only gathering speed.Add to that the fast growing population and slowing economy the you see hope is fading very fast.
.......those countries Nigerians are migrating to, will one day get tired,and it's already happening,what do you think will happen when that comes up Nigerians,most countries don't even want to see any green passport in there embassy, it's more like a crime now to enter some embassy with Nigeria passport,and for the record, Nigerians could possibly be the highest immigrants in the world.
Re: Nigerian Man Shows Off How Much He Has Changed Five Months After Leaving Nigeria by merits(m): 3:48pm On Jun 11, 2022
toobusy:
At some point, everyone will get tired of running away and probably come back together to fight those politicians and take back their country
Exactly,they should continue running.Rather than to fight for their rights here.
Re: Nigerian Man Shows Off How Much He Has Changed Five Months After Leaving Nigeria by merits(m): 3:49pm On Jun 11, 2022
meobizy:
Na cold, surplus food and steady application of cream dey freshen person there. He may do the worst of jobs yet will look better than Dangote. These pictures can never deceive me. Okay, he’ll get more exposed, sha.

Exactly bro.
Re: Nigerian Man Shows Off How Much He Has Changed Five Months After Leaving Nigeria by Sixfiguresmart(m): 4:50pm On Jun 11, 2022
Bro, good living is not fat face and fat cheeks. There was a Nigeria doctor who emigrated to Saudi Arabia and posted similar picture. The difference was not in the face. If I could remember, his comparison is with his earning and the working condition. I do not believe that change is defined by one's skin tone or the mass of fatty tissues that one has.

Personally, my body retains water and I can fool you with new and old pics of me but I alone knows when my overall phycology is sound or my financial standing. To be honest, when I was broke, I looked more robust and fresh.

You simply fail to see the point of the gentleman. He might be 200 times richer than he was 5 months ago. He might have better health than his old self. You are simply looking for light skin and fatty cheeks or perhaps triceps and biceps, or rather massively toned calves. He said that he is better than his previous self after 5 months and he posted a picture to compare his own self. He gloats over his new life and the changes that you continue to fail to see.

obailala:
Oga no offence but your argument is pointless! Both pictures he posted are dissimilar and incomparable. How can you compare apples and groundnuts and think it's a meaningful comparison?

No one is aguing with the boy on whether his life is better abroad, but the picture he posted does no justice to the message he tried to pass, simple! That's the point I and a few others on this thread tried to raise, but you just dont seem to get it; rather you keep going on and on about how Nigeria chokes people.

Re: Nigerian Man Shows Off How Much He Has Changed Five Months After Leaving Nigeria by KingCold: 6:30pm On Jun 11, 2022
1Sharon:

Africans in general
Lol, Haitians for example are most definitely not fresher than us South Africans, that's why I wanted you to specify which Africans

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Shows Off How Much He Has Changed Five Months After Leaving Nigeria by 1Sharon(f): 6:51pm On Jun 11, 2022
KingCold:
Lol, Haitians for example are most definitely not fresher than us South Africans, that's why I wanted you to specify which Africans

Well Haiti and South Africa are just two countries
Re: Nigerian Man Shows Off How Much He Has Changed Five Months After Leaving Nigeria by KingCold: 7:01pm On Jun 11, 2022
1Sharon:

Well Haiti and South Africa are just two countries
Jamaica,Trinidad, Barbados etc, all of them

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Shows Off How Much He Has Changed Five Months After Leaving Nigeria by Crusadee: 7:32pm On Jun 11, 2022
grin grin grin npkulumiri infested brain! Which drug you carry go America? Heroin, cocaine, crack or meth? Don't worry I've taken ur picture I will give the authorities in America and Nigeria we shall see how u will survive their, they sample you out soonest, you are a risk to the society.
ogwumgbe:

Custom officer ko customer officer ni, you are the one to go to prison for stealing public funds, EFCC will soon catch up with you idiot. How much is your salary that you will own properties in Hawaii? That's what I am saying idiot thieves, soon the masses will wipe out all of you. It's getting closer to your type: bingo
Re: Nigerian Man Shows Off How Much He Has Changed Five Months After Leaving Nigeria by obailala(m): 9:12pm On Jun 11, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
Bro, good living is not fat face and fat cheeks. There was a Nigeria doctor who emigrated to Saudi Arabia and posted similar picture. The difference was not in the face. If I could remember, his comparison is with his earning and the working condition. I do not believe that change is defined by one's skin tone or the mass of fatty tissues that one has.

Personally, my body retains water and I can fool you with new and old pics of me but I alone knows when my overall phycology is sound or my financial standing. To be honest, when I was broke, I looked more robust and fresh.

You simply fail to see the point of the gentleman. He might be 200 times richer than he was 5 months ago. He might have better health than his old self. You are simply looking for light skin and fatty cheeks or perhaps triceps and biceps, or rather massively toned calves. He said that he is better than his previous self after 5 months and he posted a picture to compare his own self. He gloats over his new life and the changes that you continue to fail to see.

Lol. So you're still on about this? For the record, the young man didnt specifically write that his net worth or standard of living was better; rather he chose to post pictures so that you and I can deduce the message from the pictures (i.e. by observing the apparent differences in his skin and overall physical outlook).

What I and several others on this thread are pointing out is that the pictures he posted are useless to the message he intended to pass. There's nothing to compare in both pictures cos they are from disimilar and incomparable scenarios. He should have simply just written that 'his life is better now' instead of posting 2 pointless pictures to convey the message. I hope you get the point now?
Re: Nigerian Man Shows Off How Much He Has Changed Five Months After Leaving Nigeria by ogwumgbe: 11:08pm On Jun 11, 2022
Crusadee:
grin grin grin npkulumiri infested brain! Which drug you carry go America? Heroin, cocaine, crack or meth? Don't worry I've taken ur picture I will give the authorities in America and Nigeria we shall see how u will survive their, they sample you out soonest, you are a risk to the society.

joker, it's the picture of your corpse you have taken. Don't worry let me lecture you a bit, you think that you thieves will always get away with your atrocities, In 2023, Pluto will leave Capricorn and enter aquarium; guess what it entails? It's the empowerment of the masses against the corrupt few, the pyramid will soon turn and all you corrupt idiots that held Nigeria to ransome will soon be wiped out, better escape because it will surely happen. Bastard demons from hell
Re: Nigerian Man Shows Off How Much He Has Changed Five Months After Leaving Nigeria by 1Sharon(f): 3:03am On Jun 12, 2022
KingCold:
Jamaica,Trinidad, Barbados etc, all of them

Nah sorry South Africans don't look fresher than those ones
Re: Nigerian Man Shows Off How Much He Has Changed Five Months After Leaving Nigeria by Crusadee: 4:38am On Jun 12, 2022
ogwumgbe:

joker, it's the picture of your corpse you have taken. Don't worry let me lecture you a bit, you think that you thieves will always get away with your atrocities, In 2023, Pluto will leave Capricorn and enter aquarium; guess what it entails? It's the empowerment of the masses against the corrupt few, the pyramid will soon turn and all you corrupt idiots that held Nigeria to ransome will soon be wiped out, better escape because it will surely happen. Bastard demons from hell
I thought you have escaped Nigeria you will never go back? I promise you deportation! Coz I m very certain it's drugs that take you outside Nigeria.
Re: Nigerian Man Shows Off How Much He Has Changed Five Months After Leaving Nigeria by ogwumgbe: 9:22am On Jun 12, 2022
Crusadee:
I thought you have escaped Nigeria you will never go back? I promise you deportation! Coz I m very certain it's drugs that take you outside Nigeria.

Hahahahahaha; you are just funny
Re: Nigerian Man Shows Off How Much He Has Changed Five Months After Leaving Nigeria by Crusadee: 9:49am On Jun 12, 2022
Useless goat, when I was u re age I was already 2 stars in Customs with my BL and Masters of Laws degree but you at this age u re already in to drugs, don't worry, I will have them arrest you.
ogwumgbe:

Hahahahahaha; you are just funny
Re: Nigerian Man Shows Off How Much He Has Changed Five Months After Leaving Nigeria by KingCold: 10:29am On Jun 12, 2022
1Sharon:

Nah sorry South Africans don't look fresher than those ones
I wasn't asking you but telling you. Carribean people are African people, there's nothing special about them, Jamaicans basically resemble West Africans .Maybe they look fresher than you Nigerians definitely not us.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Shows Off How Much He Has Changed Five Months After Leaving Nigeria by Sixfiguresmart(m): 11:29am On Jun 12, 2022
Okay. I heard you. I understood his message. He didn't post it for you guys. He posted it for me and his family members. We love and appreciate the guy. His post is not useless to us.
You and those vip nairalanders should post your before and after let us lambast it the same way.
I am happy for the black brother as long as he is happy with himself.
One cannot sit in shithole with shiit all over his face to judge another man who fought his way out of this impossible country. Whatever his situation is over there, he cannot sleep in darkness or inhale carbon emission the way we do hear. His eardrum will not be deafened like those vip nairalanders. He will not be slaughtered by unknown gunmen or herdsmen. He can contest any unjust treatment dished out to him. He will not drink unhealthy sachet water no more. He will not wait forever to see a doctor. he will take fake panadol and chalk paracetamol no more. He will not work for 30k salary anymore. As it stands now, no matter how hard it is, he will no longer beg but he will be remitting cash to his family members and care for his parents.
I pray that God helps that young man to move on higher from there and never to return to that old picture. I also pray that he never judges other people who compare their old self to their new self but encourage them not to steal but to work hard like he did and succeed.
God please hear my prayer for that humble young man that nairalanders want to humiliate. You will keep exalting him. I am sure that he compared himself to inspire and encourage other struggling skill men like him. Let his light shine over the darkness on nairaland. Let them keep disbelieving while he keep on living.
obailala:
Lol. So you're still on about this? For the record, the young man didnt specifically write that his net worth or standard of living was better; rather he chose to post pictures so that you and I can deduce the message from the pictures (i.e. by observing the apparent differences in his skin and overall physical outlook).

What I and several others on this thread are pointing out is that the pictures he posted are useless to the message he intended to pass. There's nothing to compare in both pictures cos they are from disimilar and incomparable scenarios. He should have simply just written that 'his life is better now' instead of posting 2 pointless pictures to convey the message. I hope you get the point now?

Re: Nigerian Man Shows Off How Much He Has Changed Five Months After Leaving Nigeria by obailala(m): 12:40pm On Jun 12, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
Okay. I heard you. I understood his message. He didn't post it for you guys. He posted it for me and his family members. We love and appreciate the guy. His post is not useless to us.
You and those vip nairalanders should post your before and after let us lambast it the same way.
I am happy for the black brother as long as he is happy with himself.
One cannot sit in shithole with shiit all over his face to judge another man who fought his way out of this impossible country. Whatever his situation is over there, he cannot sleep in darkness or inhale carbon emission the way we do hear. His eardrum will not be deafened like those vip nairalanders. He will not be slaughtered by unknown gunmen or herdsmen. He can contest any unjust treatment dished out to him. He will not drink unhealthy sachet water no more. He will not wait forever to see a doctor. he will take fake panadol and chalk paracetamol no more. He will not work for 30k salary anymore. As it stands now, no matter how hard it is, he will no longer beg but he will be remitting cash to his family members and care for his parents.
I pray that God helps that young man to move on higher from there and never to return to that old picture. I also pray that he never judges other people who compare their old self to their new self but encourage them not to steal but to work hard like he did and succeed.
God please hear my prayer for that humble young man that nairalanders want to humiliate. You will keep exalting him. I am sure that he compared himself to inspire and encourage other struggling skill men like him. Let his light shine over the darkness on nairaland. Let them keep disbelieving while he keep on living.
Oga to be honest I'm not sure what all this your ranting is all about; Nigeria must have really shown you pepper and I sympathise with you.

Everyone already knows that life abroad quite often is softer for most people than their lives in Nigeria; that fact is not and has never been in dispute.

But fact still remains that the pictures the boy posted still dont convey any message cos they are incomparable. After working in Nigeria, if he had taken his bath and dressed up in a blazer in preparation to attend a wedding, he would have also looked 'peng' in the Nigerian picture.

You cant put up a picture of yourself rolling in the mud in Nigeria, and then place another picture of you well bathed and fancily dressed, and then use those as a basis to judge Nigeria vs. abroad life. That comparison is totally rigged and is useless.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Shows Off How Much He Has Changed Five Months After Leaving Nigeria by ogwumgbe: 3:27pm On Jun 12, 2022
Crusadee:
Useless goat, when I was u re age I was already 2 stars in Customs with my BL and Masters of Laws degree but you at this age u re already in to drugs, don't worry, I will have them arrest you.

You are an idiot, and a no body and nothing but a kidnapper
Re: Nigerian Man Shows Off How Much He Has Changed Five Months After Leaving Nigeria by Crusadee: 4:08pm On Jun 12, 2022
grin grin grin
ogwumgbe:

Re: Nigerian Man Shows Off How Much He Has Changed Five Months After Leaving Nigeria by Crusadee: 4:12pm On Jun 12, 2022
grin
ogwumgbe:

Re: Nigerian Man Shows Off How Much He Has Changed Five Months After Leaving Nigeria by Sixfiguresmart(m): 4:30pm On Jun 12, 2022
obailala:
Oga to be honest I'm not sure what all this your ranting is all about; Nigeria must have really shown you pepper and I sympathise with you.

Everyone already knows that life abroad quite often is softer for most people than their lives in Nigeria; that fact is not and has never been in dispute.

But fact still remains that the pictures the boy posted still dont convey any message cos they are incomparable. After working in Nigeria, if he had taken his bath and dressed up in a blazer in preparation to attend a wedding, he would have also looked 'peng' in the Nigerian picture.

You cant put up a picture of yourself rolling in the mud in Nigeria, and then place another picture of you well bathed and fancily dressed, and then use those as a basis to judge Nigeria vs. abroad life. That comparison is totally rigged and is useless.
I am not affected by Nigeria bro. I work here as an expatriate and I hold 3 nationalities. I am very much okay. So much comfortable, bro on the high end of Abuja. Home and abroad, I am solid. Nigeria is a tax-free money pot for me. Let's start there.

My pain is what I see everyday, not me. I reach out to many communities and I interact with everyday people. I read stuff and I know what's on ground. I see people struggling for poop pies and I am worried because they are my brothers too. God blessed me with a lot but I feel their pains.

That man right there knows his situation better. He doesn't require your assessment to make that bold statement that his current situation is better than his past.

He uploaded his own picture on his own profile and made his own statement. Who are we to disagree. I submit that living in Nigeria is not for penurious lumberjacks lile this man. There are more opportunities for them outta here.

You ain going to tell me the established facts out there. Nigeria is undeniable a shithole. I encourage them to leave and seek living elsewhere. No one cares for them here. Soon, I will invest in a skill hunters deal to evacuate many young talents outta this burning slum.

I celebrate that young man and I hope that he posts more pictures to torture his doubters and humble his critics.

I am not ranting. I am pissed off cos you guys gather for nefarious reasons to tarnish this promising young man. You all act like sages but your wisdom gathers no moss. The man is smart not to give too many details of himself yet you demand it to satisfy your inability.

What you want is him in lambos and private jets. When he does that, you judge him still. Calling him fraud.

Look behind your judgement
Re: Nigerian Man Shows Off How Much He Has Changed Five Months After Leaving Nigeria by obailala(m): 4:39pm On Jun 12, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
I am not affected by Nigeria bro. I work here as an expatriate and I hold 3 nationalities. I am very much okay. So much comfortable, bro on the high end of Abuja. Home and abroad, I am solid. Nigeria is a tax-free money pot for me. Let's start there.

My pain is what I see everyday, not me. I reach out to many communities and I interact with everyday people. I read stuff and I know what's on ground. I see people struggling for poop pies and I am worried because they are my brothers too. God blessed me with a lot but I feel their pains.

That man right there knows his situation better. He doesn't require your assessment to make that bold statement that his current situation is better than his past.

He uploaded his own picture on his own profile and made his own statement. Who are we to disagree. I submit that living in Nigeria is not for penurious lumberjacks lile this man. There are more opportunities for them outta here.

You ain going to tell me the established facts out there. Nigeria is undeniable a shithole. I encourage them to leave and seek living elsewhere. No one cares for them here. Soon, I will invest in a skill hunters deal to evacuate many young talents outta this burning slum.

I celebrate that young man and I hope that he posts more pictures to torture his doubters and humble his critics.

I am not ranting. I am pissed off cos you guys gather for nefarious reasons to tarnish this promising young man. You all act like sages but your wisdom gathers no moss. The man is smart not to give too many details of himself yet you demand it to satisfy your inability.

What you want is him in lambos and private jets. When he does that, you judge him still. Calling him fraud.

Look behind your judgement
The point is that the young man made no statement. Posting a picture when he's at work and then posting another picture when he's dressed up about to attend a party, that isnt a statement. He said nothing with those pictures and he said nothing with his words. Saying "5 months after leaving Nigeria" means nothing. There's nothing to take home from the pictures he posted. People abroad also work in factories where they look all dusted up; but that doesnt mean they are suffering or cant look neat and tidy when they arent working.

So once again, and probably for the last time, the pictures posted by the young man are meaningless and tell no story.
Re: Nigerian Man Shows Off How Much He Has Changed Five Months After Leaving Nigeria by Sixfiguresmart(m): 6:50pm On Jun 12, 2022
obailala:
The point is that the young man made no statement. Posting a picture when he's at work and then posting another picture when he's dressed up about to attend a party, that isnt a statement. He said nothing with those pictures and he said nothing with his words. Saying "5 months after leaving Nigeria" means nothing. There's nothing to take home from the pictures he posted. People abroad also work in factories where they look all dusted up; but that doesnt mean they are suffering or cant look neat and tidy when they arent working.

So once again, and probably for the last time, the pictures posted by the young man are meaningless and tell no story.
meaningless to you. It means a lot to me to see him happy and gloating in his hard earned situation. He doesn't need your validation to prove his point. I got his message. Factory workers earn what doctors cannot earn in Nigeria. Isn't that message loud enough?
Even if he were in a factory, the factory must have safety guides in place and he can grow to own that factory which is impossible in Nigeria.

His picture means that the positive minds in Nigeria can achieve the mental and financial liberation that he now enjoys in his new self.

A picture paints a thousand words. Sadly, to you his picture is mute. God please rescue your children from human beings. Let nairalanders come to believe that the poor can also climb to achieve impossible feats. Show the enemies of this young man that you have blessed that you just commenced with your showers of blesings. Let them reckon that not only fake people posing beside strangers assets can be believed.

I thank you, Jah Jehovah for showing him mercy. I pray that you extend your mercy to more poor and hard working men to earn decent wages and breathe cleaner air. I celebrate with that black man. He surely endeavoured.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Shows Off How Much He Has Changed Five Months After Leaving Nigeria by BadNews: 7:01pm On Jun 13, 2022
BluntCrazeMan:
You're a case-study.
How many Monikers do you have on Nairaland??

Nothing Bad News, no go see for

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Shows Off How Much He Has Changed Five Months After Leaving Nigeria by BadNews: 7:01pm On Jun 13, 2022
clockwisereport:
Badnews don report good news

Lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

General German Business And Tourist Visas ONLY / Fearless Russian Lady Goes Fishing In A Tiny Boat With Giant Brown Bear (Photos) / Before You Travel To The Uae In Search Of Jobs – Read This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.