Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,583 members, 7,812,906 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:58 PM

Any Nigerian Living In Kuwait? - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Any Nigerian Living In Kuwait? (8639 Views)

Nigerian Living In Mexico. Ask Me Any Question About Life Here / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Any Nigerian Living In Kuwait? by mistercharles: 12:53am On Jul 02, 2022
roseybee4:

I have the connect for Bahrain, I’ll advise you not to pay any agent 1.4m for Bahrain visa. A friend of mine left for Bahrain last month, he did the 1 year tourist visa for 700k, booked his flight about 300k, got there and searched for job, he is working now, minimum monthly pay per month according to him is 220k in naira, accommodation provided . Best believe if you pay 1.4m to this ur person, when you get to Bahrain, he will probably make you pay another 200-250k to secure a job there.
please how do I contact you?
Re: Any Nigerian Living In Kuwait? by Dileem: 5:01pm On Jul 08, 2022
jjkumar:
Hi, what excactly would you like to knw about kuwait

Hi Jjkumar, please I sent u a message on nairaland.
How does one cope with language in Kuwait?
How do I find a job from Nigeria
I am in the medical field

Will appreciate a reply
God bless you
Re: Any Nigerian Living In Kuwait? by Dileem: 5:24pm On Jul 08, 2022
roseybee4:

I have the connect for Bahrain, I’ll advise you not to pay any agent 1.4m for Bahrain visa. A friend of mine left for Bahrain last month, he did the 1 year tourist visa for 700k, booked his flight about 300k, got there and searched for job, he is working now, minimum monthly pay per month according to him is 220k in naira, accommodation provided . Best believe if you pay 1.4m to this ur person, when you get to Bahrain, he will probably make you pay another 200-250k to secure a job there.

Hi Rosey, could you kindly share the Bahrain contact?
Re: Any Nigerian Living In Kuwait? by jjkumar: 7:19pm On Jul 08, 2022
Dileem:

Arabic is the official language but English language is also widely use. Infact any document written in Arabic is usually translated to English. There are lot of people that speak only English language and are communicating fine.
On the issue of jobs most times employers are the one that get you visa of course that's after you must have passed their interview, although I have heard of situations where agents were also use but one has to be careful when it comes to agent
Hi Jjkumar, please I sent u a message on nairaland.
How does one cope with language in Kuwait?
How do I find a job from Nigeria
I am in the medical field

Will appreciate a reply
God bless you
Re: Any Nigerian Living In Kuwait? by izibili44: 9:59pm On Jul 08, 2022
I can also get you a visa to Bahrain now. But it's for football players Only.
Re: Any Nigerian Living In Kuwait? by Raregem9000(m): 9:59pm On Jul 08, 2022
He left last month and he's working now?
roseybee4:

Re: Any Nigerian Living In Kuwait? by born2begreat(m): 11:34pm On Jul 13, 2022
roseybee4:

Please can you please link me up with that your friend���� Thank you
Re: Any Nigerian Living In Kuwait? by Zino2015: 9:57am On Nov 13, 2022
Hello can someone from Qatar enter Bahrain with bus or train?
Re: Any Nigerian Living In Kuwait? by OlaRolls(m): 1:47pm On Nov 23, 2022
Japa here and there... persin just tire
Re: Any Nigerian Living In Kuwait? by Vash29: 9:44am On Jun 07, 2023
Please I'm planning on going to Kuwait from Nigeria to seek for job. Is there any Nigerian living in kuwait?
Re: Any Nigerian Living In Kuwait? by Maxtexas: 10:54pm On Jun 16, 2023
Can you give m the contact of the barain of 700k
Re: Any Nigerian Living In Kuwait? by Maxtexas: 10:55pm On Jun 16, 2023
@rosey can you drop the barain contact
Re: Any Nigerian Living In Kuwait? by Maxtexas: 2:00am On Jun 29, 2023
Horthunbar:
Bro what work does he actually do over there?

Please am interested in the Kuwait visa how do I go about it. Can you chat me up on WhatsApp? +971589266012
Re: Any Nigerian Living In Kuwait? by Maxtexas: 2:04am On Jun 29, 2023
roseybee4:

@roseybee4 I need your help can you link me up to that your friend. How do I contact you? Here is my WhatsApp number+971589266012
Re: Any Nigerian Living In Kuwait? by Maxtexas: 2:11am On Jun 29, 2023
[quote author=uthlaw post=113709673]hwf shey Qatar make sense,and person go fit get work?

Please I need help on how to go about Kuwait visa. I want to go and work
Re: Any Nigerian Living In Kuwait? by easytundey: 7:39am On Aug 07, 2023
When are you planning to visit?
LiftedMan:
Hello house, I stay in Qatar and I will be visiting Kuwait soon, if you're Nigerian based in Kuwait
lets chat pls.
Re: Any Nigerian Living In Kuwait? by LiftedMan: 3:47pm On Aug 07, 2023
easytundey:
When are you planning to visit?

I didn't go again. I got the visa but it wasn't necessary to visit again.
Re: Any Nigerian Living In Kuwait? by gentlemate00: 4:31pm On Aug 07, 2023
In Kuwait? shocked
lorenzo1992:
For anyone interested in Bahrain 🇧🇭 employment, I am a supervisor in a fine dining restaurant in Al seef area of Manama, we are in need of waiters and waitresses,the good part is that my company provides visa and flights for its staff provided they meet up with the requirements after the zoom interview that will be carried out from where ever you may be in the world, please be informed that after you arrive a formal training on who operations are done so don't worry about the know how of what it entails... kindly contact me for further details 2349137119740.
Re: Any Nigerian Living In Kuwait? by Simigbe: 7:15pm On Dec 28, 2023
gentlemate00:
In Kuwait? shocked

I am.unable to check his profile I don't know why
Re: Any Nigerian Living In Kuwait? by mutico20(m): 1:35pm On Apr 01
This guy is a scammer he has different number to trick people, be careful
Re: Any Nigerian Living In Kuwait? by mutico20(m): 1:36pm On Apr 01
gentlemate00:
In Kuwait? shocked
This guy is a scammer he has different number to trick people, be careful

(1) (2) (Reply)

Air Peace Begins Flight Operations To London March 30 / Certifying Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs! / What Do I Say My Nationality Is?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.