Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,095 members, 7,811,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:23 PM

Amazon FBA 2022 Let's Make Some Dollars - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Amazon FBA 2022 Let's Make Some Dollars (3299 Views)

How To Set Up An Amazon FBA Seller Account Setup In Nigeria 2023 / Amazon FBA Account Needed / How Can A Nigerian Open Amazon Fba Seller Account And Verified It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amazon FBA 2022 Let's Make Some Dollars by NnamdiN: 1:37am On Jun 11, 2022
Hello Business Gurus grin
I noticed there's little or no information on nairaland regarding this subject so lets talk about it.
Quick question please; is anyone here currently selling on Amazon from Nigeria or trying to?

FBA simply means "fulfilled by Amazon" and it involves sending goods to Amazon warehouse(s) while amazon handles the packaging and delivery of your orders(returns too).

There's plenty of kesh to be made from that platform as it's one of the biggest ecommerce platform in the world.

If you already sell on local platforms like jumia and konga then you should have an idea of how this works.
From my experience, signing up to sell on Amazon is extremely difficult so I would like to rub minds together with folks who are willing to experiment with me.

The major challenge is you cannot sign up as a Nigerian grin but I did and I'm going to update the thread with how I did it.

Another challenge is; what to sell and how to get it to amazon warehouse.

I am not selling anything even though the ideas in this coconut head of mine is ebook worthy grin

Stay tuned

1 Like

Re: Amazon FBA 2022 Let's Make Some Dollars by kevoh(m): 9:50am On Jun 11, 2022
NnamdiN:

The major challenge is you cannot sign up as a Nigerian grin but I did and I'm going to update the thread with how I did it.

Stay tuned
Thanks for this. Waiting for updates...
Re: Amazon FBA 2022 Let's Make Some Dollars by NnamdiN: 10:14am On Jun 11, 2022
My boss Kevoh is here . Good morning chief

Let's continue.
So there's no easy way(that I know of) to sign up as a Nigerian. I tried to use a friend in the USA but the requirements were plenty so I abandoned that option.

What I eventually did was to use my cousin in UAE to sign up. This is risky as it has to be someone you trust and you have to be trustworthy as well because not everyone would use their details to sign up an account for you especially when it involves money. If you can get someone to do this for you then you're in luck.

Amazon is equally strict with their address verification, they will send a physical OTP(this is crazy grin) to the address provided during sign up.
So the person you use has to have a valid address and will be on ground to receive the OTP.

It's best to create a special email for this as you would be providing the details to whoever wants to sign up for you.

And for the payment part, your contact will have to open a payoneer account in his/her name as well and with the same email details you provided. With the payoneer card, you have access to your money without necessarily involving the person that opened the account for you.
Re: Amazon FBA 2022 Let's Make Some Dollars by NnamdiN: 10:16am On Jun 11, 2022
I currently have access to three market places. I can sell in the US ��, Mexico �� and Canada ��

Re: Amazon FBA 2022 Let's Make Some Dollars by cheras1: 8:00pm On Jun 12, 2022
Thank you so much. Waiting to learn more
Re: Amazon FBA 2022 Let's Make Some Dollars by Theophinio(m): 4:47pm On Oct 03, 2022
NnamdiN:
I currently have access to three market places. I can sell in the US ��, Mexico �� and Canada ��

Great information here boss

Please I have a question

How do you ship your goods to Amazon warehouse since Nigerians are banned from the program

Did you ship it to your friend in UAE

Thanks boss
Re: Amazon FBA 2022 Let's Make Some Dollars by NnamdiN: 6:07pm On Oct 04, 2022
Theophinio:

Great information here boss

Please I have a question

How do you ship your goods to Amazon warehouse since Nigerians are banned from the program

Did you ship it to your friend in UAE

Thanks boss
you'll send it from china. I'm currently testing a shipper. If it works I'll share their details

1 Like

Re: Amazon FBA 2022 Let's Make Some Dollars by Starkid3010(m): 9:04pm On Nov 28, 2022
NnamdiN:
I noticed there's little or no information on nairaland regarding this subject so lets talk about it.
Quick question please; is anyone here currently selling on Amazon from Nigeria or trying to?

FBA simply means "fulfilled by Amazon" and it involves sending goods to Amazon warehouse(s) while amazon handles the packaging and delivery of your orders(returns too).

There's plenty of kesh to be made from that platform as it's one of the biggest ecommerce platform in the world.

If you already sell on local platforms like jumia and konga then you should have an idea of how this works.
From my experience, signing up to sell on Amazon is extremely difficult so I would like to rub minds together with folks who are willing to experiment with me.

I am not selling anything even though the ideas in this coconut head of mine is ebook worthy grin

Stay tuned
good evening, chief.
Please I want to really go in to amazon fba how can I get in contact with you so you can put me through
Re: Amazon FBA 2022 Let's Make Some Dollars by NnamdiN: 8:08am On Nov 29, 2022
Starkid3010:
good evening, chief.
Please I want to really go in to amazon fba how can I get in contact with you so you can put me through
good morning sir.
I got stuck at a point, the most critical stage.
Still working on it but busy at the moment.
Once I'm able to pass that stage I'll update this thread.

1 Like

Re: Amazon FBA 2022 Let's Make Some Dollars by lifegal(f): 5:22pm On Dec 10, 2022
Guy waiting for the update
Re: Amazon FBA 2022 Let's Make Some Dollars by Chinyere34: 8:35pm On Dec 26, 2022
People saying you can’t open an Amazon account from Nigeria have no idea what they are saying. Kindly stop spreading wrong information. I have been doing Amazon FBA for 4 months now and it’s hands down the best thing I have done for myself this year. I learnt 100 percent from YouTube. I was able to open a professional account from Nigeria, I did a video verification and my account was activated. I paid $40 monthly professional selling fee but you can open the individual account which is free. I source products from Nigeria, trust me there are lots of products in Nigeria that are hot cakes on Amazon. You are hands down making 100 to 200 percent profit even after paying your shipping and Amazon fees. It’s crazy I know, it has been properly hidden away from the public. I also use some softwares to help me while sourcing that comes with a monthly subscription fee, I use Keepa $19 monthly and seller amp $16 monthly. I can’t say all here cos it’s a lot. I have been looking for other sellers to rub minds with cos it’s really lonely having all this ideas and knowledge and not sharing with someone. I would be happy connect with other sellers

NB: if you re coming for coaching, i will be happy to help point you to the right direction for a fee. I will also be happy to give you 1 product lead you can start selling ASAP.

3 Likes

Re: Amazon FBA 2022 Let's Make Some Dollars by Adetunjicaleb: 11:40am On Jun 10, 2023
I want to come for coaching

Chinyere34:
People saying you can’t open an Amazon account from Nigeria have no idea what they are saying. Kindly stop spreading wrong information. I have been doing Amazon FBA for 4 months now and it’s hands down the best thing I have done for myself this year. I learnt 100 percent from YouTube. I was able to open a professional account from Nigeria, I did a video verification and my account was activated. I paid $40 monthly professional selling fee but you can open the individual account which is free. I source products from Nigeria, trust me there are lots of products in Nigeria that are hot cakes on Amazon. You are hands down making 100 to 200 percent profit even after paying your shipping and Amazon fees. It’s crazy I know, it has been properly hidden away from the public. I also use some softwares to help me while sourcing that comes with a monthly subscription fee, I use Keepa $19 monthly and seller amp $16 monthly. I can’t say all here cos it’s a lot. I have been looking for other sellers to rub minds with cos it’s really lonely having all this ideas and knowledge and not sharing with someone. I would be happy connect with other sellers

NB: if you re coming for coaching, i will be happy to help point you to the right direction for a fee. I will also be happy to give you 1 product lead you can start selling ASAP.
Re: Amazon FBA 2022 Let's Make Some Dollars by nansng: 11:20am On Jun 19, 2023
Chief I won’t mind connecting with you as regarding the fba. I will like to learn from you how and what products you believe is best to sell as a Nigerian. I can be WhatsApp on 0 8 0 2 5 3 5 2 9 5 3

Adetunjicaleb:
I want to come for coaching

Re: Amazon FBA 2022 Let's Make Some Dollars by Perfectman91: 10:40am On Jul 14, 2023
NnamdiN:

Stay tuned

Hi bro, I'm new on this and unable to list products as my charge card they say is invalid. What bank charge cards do you suggest for Amazon fba? I have no issues with the deposit bank account as it's from payoneer
Re: Amazon FBA 2022 Let's Make Some Dollars by NnamdiN: 8:36pm On Jul 14, 2023
Perfectman91:

Hi bro, I'm new on this and unable to list products as my charge card they say is invalid. What bank charge cards do you suggest for Amazon fba? I have no issues with the deposit bank account as it's from payoneer
used gtb dollar card
Re: Amazon FBA 2022 Let's Make Some Dollars by Perfectman91: 8:54pm On Jul 14, 2023
NnamdiN:
used gtb dollar card

Oh dollar cards.. okay, I'll be at the bank on Monday for it. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Amazon FBA 2022 Let's Make Some Dollars by NnamdiN: 8:56pm On Jul 14, 2023
Perfectman91:

Oh dollar cards.. okay, I'll be at the bank on Monday for it. Thanks
It seems naira cards can now carry out foreign transactions. You can try again
Re: Amazon FBA 2022 Let's Make Some Dollars by Perfectman91: 8:58pm On Jul 14, 2023
NnamdiN:
used gtb dollar card

Is there a particular amount I'll be needing to fund in it? I'm on professional plan
Re: Amazon FBA 2022 Let's Make Some Dollars by Perfectman91: 8:59pm On Jul 14, 2023
NnamdiN:
It seems naira cards can now carry out foreign transactions. You can try again

Learnt so with wema today
Re: Amazon FBA 2022 Let's Make Some Dollars by NnamdiN: 9:54pm On Jul 14, 2023
Perfectman91:

Is there a particular amount I'll be needing to fund in it? I'm on professional plan
should have started with individual plan and switch when you start making sales. That was my first mistake
Re: Amazon FBA 2022 Let's Make Some Dollars by Perfectman91: 10:14pm On Jul 14, 2023
NnamdiN:
should have started with individual plan and switch when you start making sales. That was my first mistake

Aswear, I just switched to individual this evening but was told I will be charged for professional since that's what I started with. I felt bad honestly, does that mean I have to look for $40 to pay Amazon even when I am yet to list my products and have it sent to their warehouse?
Re: Amazon FBA 2022 Let's Make Some Dollars by NnamdiN: 2:22am On Jul 15, 2023
Perfectman91:

Aswear, I just switched to individual this evening but was told I will be charged for professional since that's what I started with. I felt bad honestly, does that mean I have to look for $40 to pay Amazon even when I am yet to list my products and have it sent to their warehouse?
yep. I paid it as well to switch
Re: Amazon FBA 2022 Let's Make Some Dollars by Enyinne(f): 5:23am On Aug 11, 2023
Hi , have u finalize ur registration process? Have u made any sales ? I need guide
Perfectman91:

Re: Amazon FBA 2022 Let's Make Some Dollars by Perfectman91: 12:31pm On Sep 26, 2023
Enyinne:
Hi , have u finalize ur registration process? Have u made any sales ? I need guide

Sis I haven't been able to pay the $40 so everything came to a pause
Re: Amazon FBA 2022 Let's Make Some Dollars by Nnajampa: 6:34pm On Nov 28, 2023
Can we have a whatsapp group to rub minds
Re: Amazon FBA 2022 Let's Make Some Dollars by Nnajampa: 6:34pm On Nov 28, 2023
I just started aswell
Re: Amazon FBA 2022 Let's Make Some Dollars by Omola2ulv: 9:05pm On Nov 28, 2023
Re: Amazon FBA 2022 Let's Make Some Dollars by Enyinne(f): 7:07pm On Feb 03
Pls i need a guide on the registration for amazon Fba seller account. I no mind to pay for the services .
Re: Amazon FBA 2022 Let's Make Some Dollars by Enyinne(f): 7:12pm On Feb 03
Hi Chinyere . How can u coach me for a fee ? I need this to help myself, looking forward hear from u .
Chinyere34:

Re: Amazon FBA 2022 Let's Make Some Dollars by seanwilliam(m): 3:23pm On Feb 06
Enyinne:
Pls i need a guide on the registration for amazon Fba seller account. I no mind to pay for the services .
Incase you get hold of this update, I’m interested abeg.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Where Do They Buy That MTN Umbrella And Table For Phone Call? / Deleted / Rice Distributor With Stallion Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.