Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,899 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

Please How I Do Crossover The Seme Or Idiroko Border - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Please How I Do Crossover The Seme Or Idiroko Border (1758 Views)

Seme Border: Ban On Vehicle Importation Still In Force - Customs / Idiroko Border Opened Since April Last Year - Customs Command / Trucks Stuck At The End Of Seme Border (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please How I Do Crossover The Seme Or Idiroko Border by yourshopkwikguy(m): 9:34am On Jun 11, 2022
Hi everyone, I'm a student and a photographer. I'm currentlyplanning to go to contonou for tourism visit. How do I cross the border? I don't have any international passport or so.

1. Where's the easiest or hassle free border to cross between Idiroko and seme?

2. Should I carry a straight bus to contonou? Or to seme then I cross with my leg?

3. How's the process of crossing at the immigration post? Do I have to pay anything??

4. How do I cross without any issues please?

Please your response filled with past experiences will surely be appreciated
Re: Please How I Do Crossover The Seme Or Idiroko Border by shevi4mb(m): 9:44am On Jun 11, 2022
Take a bus to seme border, get a bike to cross you to Cotonou side, that's all.

Bike might take btw 500 and 1000 depending on how bold you appear. If you loose guard, they'll extort you.

1 Like

Re: Please How I Do Crossover The Seme Or Idiroko Border by OceanEye: 9:55am On Jun 11, 2022
You can also follow idi iroko... Just find a bike man to cross you over.....

Also note, you are not going to easily see English speaking person especially outside port Novo, so try to learn some basic French words.
Re: Please How I Do Crossover The Seme Or Idiroko Border by yourshopkwikguy(m): 12:32pm On Jun 11, 2022
shevi4mb:
Take a bus to seme border, get a bike to cross you to Cotonou side, that's all.

Bike might take btw 500 and 1000 depending on how bold you appear. If you loose guard, they'll extort you.
okay bike from seme or Idiroko? Which one do you advise sir?
Re: Please How I Do Crossover The Seme Or Idiroko Border by yourshopkwikguy(m): 12:32pm On Jun 11, 2022
OceanEye:
You can also follow idi iroko... Just find a bike man to cross you over.....

Also note, you are not going to easily see English speaking person especially outside port Novo, so try to learn some basic French words.

Ok thank you sir I appreciate
Re: Please How I Do Crossover The Seme Or Idiroko Border by shevi4mb(m): 12:58pm On Jun 11, 2022
yourshopkwikguy:
okay bike from seme or Idiroko? Which one do you advise sir?

Seme is easier but more expensive
Idi iroko is cheaper but a bit complicated tho.
Re: Please How I Do Crossover The Seme Or Idiroko Border by Teewonders(m): 10:00am On Jun 13, 2022
I have every informations you need just call me 09124496340
Re: Please How I Do Crossover The Seme Or Idiroko Border by Connected1: 5:16pm On Jun 17, 2022
shevi4mb:

Seme is easier but more expensive
Idi iroko is cheaper but a bit complicated tho.
Baba I want to chat you please.

I need information on getting to Idiroko.

I want to go there to buy goods, my WhatsApp number , I will delete the number once you reply me

1 Like

Re: Please How I Do Crossover The Seme Or Idiroko Border by shevi4mb(m): 6:49am On Jun 19, 2022
Connected1:

Baba I want to chat you please.

I need information on getting to Idiroko.

I want to go there to buy goods, my WhatsApp number 07018733319, I will delete the number once you reply me

Ok.. Will write you on whatsapp
Re: Please How I Do Crossover The Seme Or Idiroko Border by etcme(m): 4:06pm On Jun 20, 2022
yourshopkwikguy:
Hi everyone, I'm a student and a photographer. I'm currentlyplanning to go to contonou for tourism visit. How do I cross the border? I don't have any international passport or so.

1. Where's the easiest or hassle free border to cross between Idiroko and seme?

2. Should I carry a straight bus to contonou? Or to seme then I cross with my leg?

3. How's the process of crossing at the immigration post? Do I have to pay anything??

4. How do I cross without any issues please?

Please your response filled with past experiences will surely be appreciated

I passed through Idiroko last week. Once you get to Sango Ota, you will see vehicles going to Owode or Idiroko direct.

A. From Sango Otta to Owode, they will collect N500 from you and from Owode to Idiroko is N400.

B. From Sango Otta to Idiroko direct, they will collect N1,500.

C. If you are going with your laptop, get ready to answer questions and spend some money if your mouth is not strong and also if you don't have passport.

D. Almost all the Arm forces in Nigeria are spread across the Idiroko road looking for who will fall mugu to their prey.

E. Once you get to Idiroko, pick a bike and cross over the boarder, mostly 1k now.
Re: Please How I Do Crossover The Seme Or Idiroko Border by yourshopkwikguy(m): 4:50pm On Jun 20, 2022
etcme:

I passed through Idiroko last week. Once you get to Sango Ota, you will see vehicles going to Owode or Idiroko direct.

A. From Sango Otta to Owode, they will collect N500 from you and from Owode to Idiroko is N400.

B. From Sango Otta to Idiroko direct, they will collect N1,500.

C. If you are going with your laptop, get ready to answer questions and spend some money if your mouth is not strong and also if you don't have passport.

D. Almost all the Arm forces in Nigeria are spread across the Idiroko road looking for who will fall mugu to their prey.

E. Once you get to Idiroko, pick a bike and cross over the boarder, mostly 1k now.
please can you give me your WhatsApp contacts? I wish to ask more questions please

(1) (Reply)

Mode Of Payment For E-passport In Nigeria / . / How To Apply For University Abroad & Student Visa Without Agents And Advance Fee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.