Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,846 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:23 PM

3 Cripples Beats Fellow Cripple In Edo For Refusing To Join Their Association - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 3 Cripples Beats Fellow Cripple In Edo For Refusing To Join Their Association (3496 Views)

Woman Busted After Making Her Son Pose As A Cripple In A Wheelchair To Beg / Children Join Their Mom In Dealing With Their Dad For Finishing Food She Cook / Herdsmen Cut Off Woman's Ear In Edo For Resisting Rape This Morning (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

3 Cripples Beats Fellow Cripple In Edo For Refusing To Join Their Association by PlusBabe(f): 1:02pm On Jun 11, 2022
Three cripples have been apprehended by the Edo State vigilante for beating one of thier own who refused to join their association.

The incident happened this morning, June 11, at Akpakpava road, few meters from the Benin Electricity Distribution Company (BEDC) of the State.

HGS Media Plus report that the cripples approached the victim and told him that he has to join their association before he can be allowed to beg for alms.

An eyewitness, who spoke with HGS said he knows the cripple and that he was passing by when he saw the other cripples beating him.

"I know the cripple, i use to give him money. I was walking on the other side of the road when i saw the other cripples beating him, it was shoking to me."

"I crossed to know what was happening but some passersby have already intervene and stopped the fight before i got there. when did cripples start having association in this country, so begging now has association?"

While Interrogating the suspects, one of them said they were sent by their meeting leader to tell the victim that if he does not join their association, he won't be allowed to beg for alms on the street.

Angry passersby who were displeased with their action landed slaps on their faces before handed them over to the State vigilante.

Source: https://hgsmediaplus.com/2022/06/11/3-cripples-beats-fellow-cripple-in-edo-for-refusing-to-join-their-association/

Lalasticlala

Re: 3 Cripples Beats Fellow Cripple In Edo For Refusing To Join Their Association by Joezinho: 1:04pm On Jun 11, 2022
Cripples don join cult!! Cripples Brothers Movement...

25 Likes

Re: 3 Cripples Beats Fellow Cripple In Edo For Refusing To Join Their Association by nakaman: 1:04pm On Jun 11, 2022
grin

i just dey imagine their Chairman, e fit get the worst condition (not trying to make gest of them)

but this association of a tin no suppose be force.
This country na cruise

7 Likes

Re: 3 Cripples Beats Fellow Cripple In Edo For Refusing To Join Their Association by wahles(m): 1:05pm On Jun 11, 2022
grin
Re: 3 Cripples Beats Fellow Cripple In Edo For Refusing To Join Their Association by Killmaster1(m): 1:09pm On Jun 11, 2022
Naija na cruise sha.na by force to join almajiri association?

Hadley Chase available
Re: 3 Cripples Beats Fellow Cripple In Edo For Refusing To Join Their Association by Born2Breed(f): 1:21pm On Jun 11, 2022
Lol.

grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 3 Cripples Beats Fellow Cripple In Edo For Refusing To Join Their Association by rickpat(m): 1:28pm On Jun 11, 2022
trouble everywhere
Re: 3 Cripples Beats Fellow Cripple In Edo For Refusing To Join Their Association by Mirabella01: 3:15pm On Jun 11, 2022
undecided
Re: 3 Cripples Beats Fellow Cripple In Edo For Refusing To Join Their Association by mytime24(f): 3:32pm On Jun 11, 2022
Beaten up for going solo embarassed
Re: 3 Cripples Beats Fellow Cripple In Edo For Refusing To Join Their Association by jimmyolasun: 4:12pm On Jun 11, 2022
Why e self no wan join association... Almajiri movements

1 Like

Re: 3 Cripples Beats Fellow Cripple In Edo For Refusing To Join Their Association by IkeIgboNile(m): 4:49pm On Jun 11, 2022
This country na confam cruise. grin

1 Like

Re: 3 Cripples Beats Fellow Cripple In Edo For Refusing To Join Their Association by richiemcgold: 4:51pm On Jun 11, 2022
You mean crippled beggars also get association?

1 Like

Re: 3 Cripples Beats Fellow Cripple In Edo For Refusing To Join Their Association by IamCeazer(m): 5:14pm On Jun 11, 2022
Cripple Gang
Re: 3 Cripples Beats Fellow Cripple In Edo For Refusing To Join Their Association by inoki247: 5:15pm On Jun 11, 2022
Nothing wey person no go see for this country....

Check doz cripple wey dem belong...
Re: 3 Cripples Beats Fellow Cripple In Edo For Refusing To Join Their Association by Unzerious: 8:10pm On Jun 11, 2022
Benin and Association be like PDP primaries and Dollar grin

1 Like

Re: 3 Cripples Beats Fellow Cripple In Edo For Refusing To Join Their Association by Pathokpo: 8:28pm On Jun 11, 2022
Joezinho:

I swear. Na by false to join cripple association. They were even ordered by their D one to secure their territory. It is finished.

1 Like

Re: 3 Cripples Beats Fellow Cripple In Edo For Refusing To Join Their Association by Aguilar(m): 10:35pm On Jun 11, 2022
Which kind people we get for this country
Re: 3 Cripples Beats Fellow Cripple In Edo For Refusing To Join Their Association by Jmichael1(m): 10:40pm On Jun 11, 2022
U jst remind me of one nollywood film bk then,i dn 4get the name sha....
nicolas the okada man or sumtin lyk dat....

osufia no gree join okada union bcus he say he no be okada man...na triof he dey no be okada
Re: 3 Cripples Beats Fellow Cripple In Edo For Refusing To Join Their Association by younglleo: 2:35am On Jun 12, 2022
Wen u tink uve seen it all, cripple come get union grin grin grin
Re: 3 Cripples Beats Fellow Cripple In Edo For Refusing To Join Their Association by PoliteActivist: 3:21am On Jun 12, 2022
Joezinho:

Before you know it they'd be having supremacy wars!
Re: 3 Cripples Beats Fellow Cripple In Edo For Refusing To Join Their Association by NaMe4: 5:57am On Jun 12, 2022
Joezinho:

No be cult my brother.

I never see any State like Edo State.

It's Union o! A group of people will form a union and start making life unbearable for one another.
What these physically-challenged persons did to their fellow person is a depiction of the activities of most of the plethora of unions in the State.

And they don't spare the general public.

Pepper Seller - Union
Crayfish - Union
Meat - Union (They don't weigh beef, union rule is you use your eye to measure and cut it cheesy)
Maggi - Union

The prices of goods are at least x3 compared to other States.

So these physically-challenged street beggars have formed union in order to 'step up their game'.

There have been multiple pleas and cries to the governor about this madness, but for where?
Re: 3 Cripples Beats Fellow Cripple In Edo For Refusing To Join Their Association by temitope27(m): 8:23am On Jun 12, 2022
Wahala for Edo people ooo
Re: 3 Cripples Beats Fellow Cripple In Edo For Refusing To Join Their Association by poshestmina(f): 3:15pm On Jun 17, 2022
We are not supposed to laugh but this is funny.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.
Re: 3 Cripples Beats Fellow Cripple In Edo For Refusing To Join Their Association by gqboyy(m): 5:48pm On Jun 17, 2022
Imagine your fellow crippled beating you to become more crippled grin

1 Like

Re: 3 Cripples Beats Fellow Cripple In Edo For Refusing To Join Their Association by Internet22: 6:21pm On Jun 17, 2022
This con3 and cruzt....
What's even their motive for creating such association.
To increase the amount they must collect from good Samaritans grin
Re: 3 Cripples Beats Fellow Cripple In Edo For Refusing To Join Their Association by ekukeku(m): 8:42pm On Jun 17, 2022
But y him too dey distance himself from Dem ?
May be he no too cripple like dat
Or na tushed cripple him be grin

Dem show him say "Ogbeni Cripple na Cripple o"

Cruise everywhr
Re: 3 Cripples Beats Fellow Cripple In Edo For Refusing To Join Their Association by Karemarealty288(m): 9:24pm On Jun 17, 2022
Everybody is just angry in this country....you can imagine the level of aggression lf Tinunubu enter.

Re: 3 Cripples Beats Fellow Cripple In Edo For Refusing To Join Their Association by Blackfire(m): 2:52pm On Jun 18, 2022
Igbo people eeeehhh
Re: 3 Cripples Beats Fellow Cripple In Edo For Refusing To Join Their Association by haybhi1(m): 10:17pm On Jul 29, 2022
Damn, africans! grin grin
Re: 3 Cripples Beats Fellow Cripple In Edo For Refusing To Join Their Association by princepeter566: 3:37am On Jul 30, 2022
Buhari is shocked

(1) (Reply)

PHOTO: One Of The Killers Of 4 Uniport Students Arrested and Tortured By Army. / BREAKING NEWS: Live Photos Of Biafran Soldiers Storming DSS Headquater In Lagos / Top Ten Most Notorious Drugs Lords

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.