Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,968 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:51 AM

Peace Microfinance Bank Celebrates 14years Of Excellence In Providing Unrivalled - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Peace Microfinance Bank Celebrates 14years Of Excellence In Providing Unrivalled (15956 Views)

Peace Microfinance Bank, Ilmi Children’s Fund Join Forces To Empower Teachers / Peace Microfinance Bank At 15: A Look Back At Its History And Achievements / Peace Microfinance Bank Champions Women’s Empowerment And Education (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peace Microfinance Bank Celebrates 14years Of Excellence In Providing Unrivalled by StoriesUpdate: 2:37pm On Jun 11, 2022
Peace Microfinance Bank Celebrates 14years of excellence in providing unrivalled Microfinance services.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TMr4QYgxKvs

Exactly 14years this month one of the leading Microfinance Banks in Nigeria, Peace Microfinance Bank opened its doors to customers in Abuja, the nation’s capital with a mission to identify and meet the needs of Microfinance banks clients

The bank in a statement on Saturday signed by the Acting Managing Director, Judith Chinedu Onyishi said the bank since it's inception in 2008 has continously helped in lubricating the country's economy by providing soft financial support to small and micro businesses especially in the Federal Capital Territory where it operates .

She said, "This it has done in the past 14years by bringing unrivaled microfinance bank services to all and sundry who may need it through credit facilities (loans) and other financial services while providing value to our thousands of customers."

She said as part of efforts to provide effective support to its growing customers, the bank has effectively rebranded its workforce by instituting a team of vibrant, highly skilled and competent staff equipped with 21st century knowledge of the sector.

She revealed that the bank had also appointed new board members to strengthen it's internal processes to ensure top notch service to its customers.

The newly appointed members are, Jideofor Okoye who is the Chairman, Maduabuchi Mere, Patrick Irebo, Adaeze Anumba-Okoro.

According to her, the financial institution is more poised now than ever for a more seamless banking and satisfactory service to customers.

"Peace Microfinance bank invites everyone to step into a brighter future as they take their customers to new heights" she added.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y2BCmcKvOe8

https://www.africapresstv.com/2022/06/peace-microfinance-bank-celebrates.html?m=1

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Peace Microfinance Bank Celebrates 14years Of Excellence In Providing Unrivalled by StoriesUpdate: 2:37pm On Jun 11, 2022
Customers who wish open an account or access their services, are advised to contact Peace MFB today via their WHATSAPP HOTLINES 07055792648 which is available 24/7 or visit their Corporate Head office at Plot 481 Utako District, Abuja.

By Mrs Elsa Jummia Mere, Group MD - Belsa Piatto Group of companies

2 Likes

Re: Peace Microfinance Bank Celebrates 14years Of Excellence In Providing Unrivalled by SegunBABA007(m): 4:32pm On Jun 11, 2022
9 Greatest BANK ROBBERY in Nigeria that surprised the world.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nk5BeyCC3IU
Re: Peace Microfinance Bank Celebrates 14years Of Excellence In Providing Unrivalled by Hushbingo: 4:32pm On Jun 11, 2022
Hmmm

Re: Peace Microfinance Bank Celebrates 14years Of Excellence In Providing Unrivalled by Rimsd(m): 4:33pm On Jun 11, 2022
Congratulations to them cool

2 Likes

Re: Peace Microfinance Bank Celebrates 14years Of Excellence In Providing Unrivalled by abostg(m): 4:33pm On Jun 11, 2022
The only mfb in my head is kuda

By the way Web dev master class is ongoing in Benin City

Hit me up if your interested

10 Likes

Re: Peace Microfinance Bank Celebrates 14years Of Excellence In Providing Unrivalled by Rastaramsey(m): 4:33pm On Jun 11, 2022
Who Sabi una papa grin cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Peace Microfinance Bank Celebrates 14years Of Excellence In Providing Unrivalled by Flokibanks57: 4:33pm On Jun 11, 2022
Consistency and honesty paying off . Kudos
Re: Peace Microfinance Bank Celebrates 14years Of Excellence In Providing Unrivalled by AbuAeesha: 4:33pm On Jun 11, 2022
how does microfinance banks make their profits

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peace Microfinance Bank Celebrates 14years Of Excellence In Providing Unrivalled by Holluwhakemmy(f): 4:33pm On Jun 11, 2022
LAPO people. Owo gbomu le lantern

3 Likes

Re: Peace Microfinance Bank Celebrates 14years Of Excellence In Providing Unrivalled by JosephXavier: 4:35pm On Jun 11, 2022
This peace has grown from ordinary agberos to running a successful transport business and now a billionaire

Not to talk of the university he is currently building at Enugu that is almost being completed and will soon kick-start offering admission to students

Very soon FG will start probing him and just like Cubana, will start getting constant invitation from EFCC and NDLEA

11 Likes

Re: Peace Microfinance Bank Celebrates 14years Of Excellence In Providing Unrivalled by Whothecapfits: 4:36pm On Jun 11, 2022
Okay
Re: Peace Microfinance Bank Celebrates 14years Of Excellence In Providing Unrivalled by Pootle: 4:36pm On Jun 11, 2022
what are this loan shark celebrating undecided
Re: Peace Microfinance Bank Celebrates 14years Of Excellence In Providing Unrivalled by Immunity1555: 4:36pm On Jun 11, 2022
Am supposed to be the first,why na
Re: Peace Microfinance Bank Celebrates 14years Of Excellence In Providing Unrivalled by ichommy(m): 4:36pm On Jun 11, 2022
Holluwhakemmy:
LAPO people. Owo gbomu le lantern

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Peace Microfinance Bank Celebrates 14years Of Excellence In Providing Unrivalled by aycorporat(m): 4:38pm On Jun 11, 2022
We thank God for the survival of this Micro finance bank. Some didn't make it. Some were fraudulent while some simply bore the tag of wonder banks.

However, these Micro Finance banks should have mercy and ensure the spread of their payments is flexible when loans are collected. They should also support starters in business build ups particularly Agriculture.

1 Like

Re: Peace Microfinance Bank Celebrates 14years Of Excellence In Providing Unrivalled by FalseProphet1(m): 4:38pm On Jun 11, 2022
I see hungry and broke Nigerians checking them on play store if they can borrow money from them. I see them borrowing every last penny in the bank, I see them defaulting on their loan and telling the bank officials that even buhari borrows money. I see the bank running down.

This I have seen.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peace Microfinance Bank Celebrates 14years Of Excellence In Providing Unrivalled by inoki247: 4:39pm On Jun 11, 2022
The only Microfinance wey we know na Lapo the microfinance with Violence we don't want the microfinance with peace....

5 Likes

Re: Peace Microfinance Bank Celebrates 14years Of Excellence In Providing Unrivalled by jimmyolasun: 4:39pm On Jun 11, 2022
14 years of operation in this country and I never hear of them or neither have they come my house come fight iya sukura their regular customer

Infact let me write their details out so I fit take iya sukura there Tuesday morning to register and run them streets as usual

6 Likes

Re: Peace Microfinance Bank Celebrates 14years Of Excellence In Providing Unrivalled by Vincyman: 4:42pm On Jun 11, 2022
bank with us @Vawulence microfinance bank

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peace Microfinance Bank Celebrates 14years Of Excellence In Providing Unrivalled by kelechiodo(m): 4:44pm On Jun 11, 2022
Is MD the wife or the daughter
Re: Peace Microfinance Bank Celebrates 14years Of Excellence In Providing Unrivalled by Kobicove(m): 4:47pm On Jun 11, 2022
FalseProphet1:
I see hungry and broke Nigerians checking them on play store if they can borrow money from them. I see them borrowing every last penny in the bank, I see them defaulting on their loan and telling the bank officials that even buhari borrows money. I see the bank running down.

This I have seen.

grin

1 Like

Re: Peace Microfinance Bank Celebrates 14years Of Excellence In Providing Unrivalled by dahmie2013: 4:55pm On Jun 11, 2022
Congratulations...
Re: Peace Microfinance Bank Celebrates 14years Of Excellence In Providing Unrivalled by guru90: 4:59pm On Jun 11, 2022
Not existing in my area at all....

1 Like

Re: Peace Microfinance Bank Celebrates 14years Of Excellence In Providing Unrivalled by olisefom: 5:00pm On Jun 11, 2022
And we don't know them.

They probably just existing without impact.

1 Like

Re: Peace Microfinance Bank Celebrates 14years Of Excellence In Providing Unrivalled by castrokins(m): 5:01pm On Jun 11, 2022
Never Heard Of Them

1 Like

Re: Peace Microfinance Bank Celebrates 14years Of Excellence In Providing Unrivalled by money121(m): 5:06pm On Jun 11, 2022
Ok
Re: Peace Microfinance Bank Celebrates 14years Of Excellence In Providing Unrivalled by MUAnaZephyr: 5:13pm On Jun 11, 2022
In this era of VAWULENCE, you mean to tell me that there has been PEACE somewhere existing for 14 whole years and nobody seems to have known about it, to inform me

2 Likes

Re: Peace Microfinance Bank Celebrates 14years Of Excellence In Providing Unrivalled by Ademola47(m): 5:52pm On Jun 11, 2022
Noted...

1 Like

Re: Peace Microfinance Bank Celebrates 14years Of Excellence In Providing Unrivalled by damiloladuke: 5:52pm On Jun 11, 2022
OK

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cost Of Registering A Business In Nigeria / Savings In Insurance Bank or Piggybank Which One Is Advicesable? / Judge Issues Arrest Warrant For Exxonmobil's Richard Laing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.