Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,839 members, 7,841,193 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

Two Men Impregnate, Procure Abortion For 13-Year-Old Girl - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Men Impregnate, Procure Abortion For 13-Year-Old Girl (33786 Views)

Man Arrested For Procuring Abortion For His Girlfriend In Lagos (Picture) / Man & Son Sleep With Daughter In Imo, Impregnate Her, Get Banished (Photos) / Father Rapes & Impregnates Daughter In Delta. Procures Abortion For Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Men Impregnate, Procure Abortion For 13-Year-Old Girl by ProfAmaben(m): 8:53pm On Jun 11, 2022
Serious
Re: Two Men Impregnate, Procure Abortion For 13-Year-Old Girl by blazepascal(m): 8:56pm On Jun 11, 2022
Men need to tame their urge

3 Likes

Re: Two Men Impregnate, Procure Abortion For 13-Year-Old Girl by CheapHomes1: 8:56pm On Jun 11, 2022
gambojimeta:
Those same men would be very anti-abortion at home, but don't mind procuring abortion for a 13 years old girl.

You can't even go near their adult daughters but they can't take their eyes of a child

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Men Impregnate, Procure Abortion For 13-Year-Old Girl by integrity16(m): 8:57pm On Jun 11, 2022
Pedophiles. Castrate them assap.

2 Likes

Re: Two Men Impregnate, Procure Abortion For 13-Year-Old Girl by cococandy(f): 8:58pm On Jun 11, 2022
triple996:
Disgrace to masculinity
Always giving toxic feminist (especially here on nairaland) excuse to abuse men angry

Maybe focus on the crime and condemn this specific guy?
I’m the face of such a heinous crime, you still find a way to blame feminism. Na wa o

5 Likes

Re: Two Men Impregnate, Procure Abortion For 13-Year-Old Girl by cococandy(f): 8:58pm On Jun 11, 2022
CheapHomes1:

You can't even go near their adult daughters but they can't take their eyes of a child
true
Re: Two Men Impregnate, Procure Abortion For 13-Year-Old Girl by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jun 11, 2022
Men sha! I don't think they deserve to stay on this planet coz they are the ones destroying it..

2 Likes

Re: Two Men Impregnate, Procure Abortion For 13-Year-Old Girl by anonymuz(m): 9:18pm On Jun 11, 2022
ValCon888:
N500 olosho abound the streets, yet your insatiable appetite settled for a 13 year old girl.

That N4K for abortion can procure 8 farm tools, but you prefer to use that money to destroy a young underage teen.

This man is a danger to society and should have his randy, ungovernable preek euthanized.

8 be with Jara...I wonder if these men get brain
Re: Two Men Impregnate, Procure Abortion For 13-Year-Old Girl by Comedian2019: 9:22pm On Jun 11, 2022
Wey olosho full everywhere, they allow a minor to lead them to jail.
They deserve castration.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Men Impregnate, Procure Abortion For 13-Year-Old Girl by Richy4(m): 9:22pm On Jun 11, 2022
Favorolasupo:
Men sha! I don't think they deserve to stay on this planet coz they are the ones destroying it..
grin grin cheesy
I don't know why I find your comment funny.. it's one of the funniest I have read for the day cheesy grin
Re: Two Men Impregnate, Procure Abortion For 13-Year-Old Girl by etrange: 9:25pm On Jun 11, 2022
When people say "most girls are spoilt, they start doing it early in life", I wonder if these guy realise that that implies most men are pedophiles. The issue is no longer that the girl child isn't safe. The issue now is that those who are supposed to keep her safe are surprisingly more interested in shaming her. The only reason you think raising a girl child is difficult is because you've given up on properly raising the boy child. You're so focused on who the girl is talking to, what she's wearing, how she walks, dresses or cooks, etc. that you've forgotten to make out time to also teach the boy child the virtues of life. You think properly training a boy will leave him emasculated or threaten your gender superiority but then you end up producing promiscuous men and thereby making the world a dangerous place for your girl child. Sad. cry

7 Likes

Re: Two Men Impregnate, Procure Abortion For 13-Year-Old Girl by amanda10g: 9:25pm On Jun 11, 2022
DepravityDepravity...
Re: Two Men Impregnate, Procure Abortion For 13-Year-Old Girl by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jun 11, 2022
Lol..thanks for finding it funny eventhough i was actually being serious..
Richy4:

grin grin cheesy
I don't know why I find your comment funny.. it's one of the funniest I have read for the day cheesy grin
Re: Two Men Impregnate, Procure Abortion For 13-Year-Old Girl by Freerhyme1(m): 9:27pm On Jun 11, 2022
I only came to check names and they didn't disappoint at all.

1 Like

Re: Two Men Impregnate, Procure Abortion For 13-Year-Old Girl by Achebedegreat(m): 9:31pm On Jun 11, 2022
Afonjas on the news again. sad
Na Tinubu cause am.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Two Men Impregnate, Procure Abortion For 13-Year-Old Girl by kingyakos: 9:39pm On Jun 11, 2022
There's nothing as useless as prick

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Two Men Impregnate, Procure Abortion For 13-Year-Old Girl by harmargedon: 9:54pm On Jun 11, 2022
doctorexcel:
the EEDIOTS should be fucck and refucck violently through their anus. Awon agbaya buruku
I dey tell you

1 Like

Re: Two Men Impregnate, Procure Abortion For 13-Year-Old Girl by Kirkman: 10:12pm On Jun 11, 2022
They need to pass very hot boiling ring through the anus of these pedophile idiots for them to be taught a lesson angry
Re: Two Men Impregnate, Procure Abortion For 13-Year-Old Girl by Golan007: 10:31pm On Jun 11, 2022
I agree they both had carnage knowledge (raped) of her, but only one could possible be the father of the child except she was having twins (or more).
Re: Two Men Impregnate, Procure Abortion For 13-Year-Old Girl by Kingsleystunner(m): 10:56pm On Jun 11, 2022
doctorexcel:
the EEDIOTS should be fucck and refucck violently through their anus. Awon agbaya buruku

Just say you be gay make everybody know
Re: Two Men Impregnate, Procure Abortion For 13-Year-Old Girl by GhettoBwoy: 11:01pm On Jun 11, 2022
Ret**d*d paedophile and his accomplice now gonna spend some time In jail, whereas all these should have been avoided if only he controlled his disckson, with the current situation in Nigeria, deflation is on the rise, I'm a Pizza/sharwama chef I can tell you that thing's are so costly now in the market, with all these hardship people still indulge in crime, instead of you to think of away to hustle and provide a better life for yourself and your family.

1 Like

Re: Two Men Impregnate, Procure Abortion For 13-Year-Old Girl by AgubataAkokwa: 12:13am On Jun 12, 2022
This is what afonjas are known for. Always rãping small small kids around

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Two Men Impregnate, Procure Abortion For 13-Year-Old Girl by 1Sharon(f): 3:08am On Jun 12, 2022
muyico:
Haba? 13yrs old gurl? Hrd 2 blived.
she don strt mentruation ni??

Did you miss Biology in school?

2 Likes

Re: Two Men Impregnate, Procure Abortion For 13-Year-Old Girl by 1Sharon(f): 3:11am On Jun 12, 2022
Golan007:
I agree they both had carnage knowledge (raped) of her, but only one could possible be the father of the child except she was having twins (or more).

No, two can be the father.
Re: Two Men Impregnate, Procure Abortion For 13-Year-Old Girl by Emyogalanya: 4:36am On Jun 12, 2022
Karlovych:
embarassed Sakiru and Tola, Oduduwa's children have started mining fetus in the womb, spits.
I wonder why no one has shouted: "na them"

1 Like

Re: Two Men Impregnate, Procure Abortion For 13-Year-Old Girl by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 4:38am On Jun 12, 2022
Maybe the genetic gametes from both men mix with the girls genetic gametes to form .....

Punishment: both men gonads should be trashed mercilessly with water cane & koboko (horsewhip) for 40 straight days and 40 nights.
Re: Two Men Impregnate, Procure Abortion For 13-Year-Old Girl by frozen70(f): 4:42am On Jun 12, 2022
Cutehector:
Prick will continue to put man inside trouble

The funny part is, after causing problems , he will stay quite and never raise head

1 Like

Re: Two Men Impregnate, Procure Abortion For 13-Year-Old Girl by Tomek09(m): 5:10am On Jun 12, 2022
I don't know why most rape and sexual offences cases always indict Yoruba afonjas.

These people are just cursed to bone marrow.

So females can't live with afonja males in same environment without being scared of rape, molestation, harrasment and perversion.

This is too bad. Cursed tribe.
Re: Two Men Impregnate, Procure Abortion For 13-Year-Old Girl by Tomek09(m): 5:13am On Jun 12, 2022
AgubataAkokwa:
This is what afonjas are known for. Always rãping small small kids around
I think they are cursed by Oduduwa god of thunder and lightening. Afonja males no dey joke with tight pussy na why most of them are paedophiles. Spits embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Two Men Impregnate, Procure Abortion For 13-Year-Old Girl by Tomek09(m): 5:18am On Jun 12, 2022
Golan007:
Both paedophilic rapists raped her but one impregnated her.

Only one sperm cell out of millions in an ejaculate is required to fuse with an ovum to initiate pregnancy.

When two or more eggs are released, more than one sperm from same man will still go for the eggs in the case of fraternal twins.

A pregnancy can never result from sperms of two different men. It's never possible.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Driver Bites Off VIO Officer’s Ear In Delta (Photo) / Six Wives Raped Their Husband To Death In Benue / Father Brutalizes His Son For Misplacing House Keys. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.