Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,973 members, 7,817,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:36 PM

Sos Romance Call To That Special Nairalander - Dedicated To The One - I Love - - Dating And Meet-up Zone (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Sos Romance Call To That Special Nairalander - Dedicated To The One - I Love - (2397 Views)

Hoping To Meet That Special Someone / Hookup&dating: Hookup With That Special Person! / I'm An European Match Maker Based In Nigeria.get Connected With That Special One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sos Romance Call To That Special Nairalander - Dedicated To The One - I Love - by 195(f): 11:58pm On Jul 20, 2011
I love you with a permanence
That endures the passing years.
I love you with a joyfulness
That subdues all doubts and fears.
I love you with an honesty
That was born within my heart.
I love you with the calm belief
That we will never part.
I love you with a confidence
No earthly force can sever.
I love you with the certainty
That I’ll cherish you forever.
I love you with the humbleness
Of one who has been blessed.
I love you with the reverence
Of all that word suggests.
I love you with a fervor
That time cannot reverse.
I love you with the truest love
That poets put to verse.
Re: Sos Romance Call To That Special Nairalander - Dedicated To The One - I Love - by annita19(f): 12:02am On Jul 21, 2011
Aww this person must really be special
Re: Sos Romance Call To That Special Nairalander - Dedicated To The One - I Love - by r231(m): 12:04am On Jul 21, 2011
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Sos Romance Call To That Special Nairalander - Dedicated To The One - I Love - by Fulllips(f): 12:05am On Jul 21, 2011
I will respond to your topic since you replied to mine. And you are sooo sprung, i think its adorable!!
Re: Sos Romance Call To That Special Nairalander - Dedicated To The One - I Love - by Pweety4me(f): 12:07am On Jul 21, 2011
r231:

undecided undecided undecided
Thanx wink
Re: Sos Romance Call To That Special Nairalander - Dedicated To The One - I Love - by Pweety4me(f): 12:13am On Jul 21, 2011
190_@:

P4ME
do the rite tin and stop embarrassing urselfme cheers

So so sensitive & insecure.

James-dman:

@PWEETY4ME. . . . . I kinda have a crush 4 U. There is sumtin abt u that makes me go gaga. . . . . .

This isn't always healthy.
Re: Sos Romance Call To That Special Nairalander - Dedicated To The One - I Love - by Jamesdman(m): 12:18am On Jul 21, 2011
Pweety4me:

[color=#550077]This isn't always healthy.

yeah, bt there are exceptions.
Re: Sos Romance Call To That Special Nairalander - Dedicated To The One - I Love - by Pweety4me(f): 12:21am On Jul 21, 2011
The sooner you get over it, the better seriously.
Re: Sos Romance Call To That Special Nairalander - Dedicated To The One - I Love - by Jamesdman(m): 12:25am On Jul 21, 2011
LoL @ Ur guilibility!! I was jst kiddin. Bt seriously, i luv ur no nonsense character on NL. Is dat hw u are in real lyf?
Re: Sos Romance Call To That Special Nairalander - Dedicated To The One - I Love - by Nobody: 12:28am On Jul 21, 2011
hmmm.
nice thread.
Re: Sos Romance Call To That Special Nairalander - Dedicated To The One - I Love - by mojounited(m): 1:04am On Jul 21, 2011
^^Lo and behold, the special NLder with a beacon appears. . .
Re: Sos Romance Call To That Special Nairalander - Dedicated To The One - I Love - by Nobody: 1:18am On Jul 21, 2011
mojounited:

^^Lo and behold, the special NL with a beacon appears. . .

angry angry undecided
Re: Sos Romance Call To That Special Nairalander - Dedicated To The One - I Love - by mojounited(m): 1:34am On Jul 21, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

angry angry undecided
Arrange your face lady, itz you jor. . . Been long a-visited NL, thot y'guyz picked up from. .*ya'knw* undecided tongue
Re: Sos Romance Call To That Special Nairalander - Dedicated To The One - I Love - by 195(f): 4:28am On Jul 21, 2011
mojounited:

Arrange your face lady, itz you jor. . . Been long a-visited NL, thot y'guyz picked up from. .*ya'knw* undecided tongue
cool cool

annita19:

Aww this person must really be special
Did u get it kiss kiss kiss
Re: Sos Romance Call To That Special Nairalander - Dedicated To The One - I Love - by Nobody: 4:43am On Jul 21, 2011
mojounited:

Arrange your face lady, itz you jor. . .

really? not so sure about that one.
Re: Sos Romance Call To That Special Nairalander - Dedicated To The One - I Love - by sleekyb: 9:35am On Jul 21, 2011
i know it is not me you seek grin grin grin so you have degenerated to this level? guess all this shi.t is for Annita19 lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Sos Romance Call To That Special Nairalander - Dedicated To The One - I Love - by Mallow: 9:39am On Jul 21, 2011
this poem is very romantic,where can i get something like this?please.
Re: Sos Romance Call To That Special Nairalander - Dedicated To The One - I Love - by 195(f): 9:42am On Jul 21, 2011
embarassed
Re: Sos Romance Call To That Special Nairalander - Dedicated To The One - I Love - by sleekyb: 9:48am On Jul 21, 2011
so tell me, is it me that you seek kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Sos Romance Call To That Special Nairalander - Dedicated To The One - I Love - by Nobody: 10:04am On Jul 21, 2011
sleekyb:

so tell me, is it me that you seek kiss kiss kiss kiss
Tot u answered your own question earlier? undecided
Re: Sos Romance Call To That Special Nairalander - Dedicated To The One - I Love - by sleekyb: 10:08am On Jul 21, 2011
just being a pin in his as,s bro! undecided undecided undecided
Re: Sos Romance Call To That Special Nairalander - Dedicated To The One - I Love - by 195(f): 10:25am On Jul 21, 2011
Are all roses red?
Are violets blue?
I'll put rose pedals on the bed.
Then I'll wait for you.
Dinner will be cooking.
I'll put on my best clothes.
Out the window, I'll keep ,
Re: Sos Romance Call To That Special Nairalander - Dedicated To The One - I Love - by 195(f): 10:25am On Jul 21, 2011
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Music is beautiful
And so are you

You smell so good
You smell so sweet
You smell good enough to eat

My love is for you
For you are in my ,
Re: Sos Romance Call To That Special Nairalander - Dedicated To The One - I Love - by iyatrustee(f): 10:36am On Jul 21, 2011
oh 190 darling! undecided undecided do you have to go through all dis stress just to declare your undying love for me grin grin grin
Re: Sos Romance Call To That Special Nairalander - Dedicated To The One - I Love - by Nobody: 10:41am On Jul 21, 2011
Seriously dude, who did this to you? undecided
Re: Sos Romance Call To That Special Nairalander - Dedicated To The One - I Love - by Omolola1(f): 10:44am On Jul 21, 2011
loool @ iya
Re: Sos Romance Call To That Special Nairalander - Dedicated To The One - I Love - by iyatrustee(f): 10:45am On Jul 21, 2011
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Sos Romance Call To That Special Nairalander - Dedicated To The One - I Love - by 195(f): 12:10pm On Jul 21, 2011
sexkillz:

Seriously dude, who did this to you? undecided

someone

Im going crazy over her

iyatrustee:

oh 190 darling! undecided undecided do you have to go through all dis stress just to declare your undying love for me grin grin grin

Abeg nor come put sand sand for my garri undecided
Re: Sos Romance Call To That Special Nairalander - Dedicated To The One - I Love - by Natasha2(f): 5:05pm On Jul 21, 2011
shocked shocked shocked 190 c'mon you didn't have too do this for my grand mother cheesy Its so romantic, don't worry I'm calling her right away to see what you're doing grin
Re: Sos Romance Call To That Special Nairalander - Dedicated To The One - I Love - by r231(m): 6:27pm On Jul 21, 2011
Mallow:

this poem is very romantic,where can i get something like this?please.

google.com grin cheesy grin

these are not directly from 190's brain grin grin grin
Re: Sos Romance Call To That Special Nairalander - Dedicated To The One - I Love - by Cuddlemii: 7:40pm On Jul 21, 2011
@190

Keep up the good work

I see someone has caught the romantic bug too

Me like the poetic side of u

I'm sure the recipient likes it too

Nice wink wink smiley smiley
Re: Sos Romance Call To That Special Nairalander - Dedicated To The One - I Love - by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jul 21, 2011
r231:

google.com grin cheesy grin

these are not directly from 190's brain grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Single Ladies Who Need Serious Relationship From A Caring Man. / Nigerian Spouse Matchmakers / My Wife Where Are You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.