Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,456 members, 7,846,901 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 06:49 AM

Rumours about being in Occult Group are False: says Apostle Constance C. Friday - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Rumours about being in Occult Group are False: says Apostle Constance C. Friday (350 Views)

Opinion: See The Reasons Why People Go To Church, Which Group Are You? / Why I Am Fairly Certain That All Religions Are False. / African Beads And Occult Meaning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rumours about being in Occult Group are False: says Apostle Constance C. Friday by constancefriday(m): 1:14am On Jun 12, 2022
News - Once again, Apostle Constance C. Friday publicly denies being part of any Occult Group/Groups.
- These false rumors being spread are aimed at thwarting or reducing the integrity and trust built during 10 years of service to the masses as a publican/public advocate.

In his own exact words he says:
Normally when we hear rumors like this (i and my pr crew) silence and no reply would be a normal response but the level at which this lie has been spread far and wide across the street by gossip mongers who have nothing meaningful to do requires an official response from us here at RLGC.

So here is an official public denial of membership of any Occult Group/Groups:

"I Apostle Constance C. Friday Ani, a Clergyman, Teacher and retired publican/public advocate on this day wish to publicly say that
(1.) I do not belong to any known secret or open Occult Group/Groups,
(2.) My Success, Prosperity and Progress in Ministry, Finance, and general well being are all the outcomes of the blessings and favour of God,
(3.) I'm a very strict Christian who is very careful how he lives and interacts with People in the Society, anything that looks like a compromise of my faith, conscience or moral responsibility, I avoid with all caution. This has been the guiding principle I operated with during my stint as a publican/public advocate,
(4.) I come from a strong Christian Family with solid Christian background, the fear of God is the motto of our household and family,
(5.) I became born again and got ordained a Gospel Minister at the ages of 10 and 20, signs that show the progression of my faith from early backgrounds

So therefore; all claims that I Apostle Constance C. Friday Ani is a member of any secret or open "Occult Group/Groups" are false and are being spread with malicious intents aimed at scaling down the level of trust and integrity I've built with the masses during my stint as a publican.
I've kept a clean sheet during those 10 years and I still have a clean slate to show the pubic.
As I've now retired from public advocacy into full time Gospel Ministry, I request that the beloved masses should continue to support our ministry, mission and charity foundation as they always have.
I assure them of their safety and protection via divine wisdom and divine intervention as I lead.
God Bless you all.
Much love;
Yours Sincerely;
Apostle Constance C. Friday Ani
(Lead Pastor of Real Life Gospel Church worldwide)

Read Proverbs 10:22, 23:23,
John 8:32, Deuteronomy 8:18.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rumours about being in Occult Group are False: says Apostle Constance C. Friday by stephieok: 9:55am On Jul 11, 2022
constancefriday:
News - Once again, Apostle Constance C. Friday publicly denies being part of any Occult Group/Groups.
- These false rumors being spread are aimed at thwarting or reducing the integrity and trust built during 10 years of service to the masses as a publican/public advocate.

In his own exact words he says:
Normally when we hear rumors like this (i and my pr crew) silence and no reply would be a normal response but the level at which this lie has been spread far and wide across the street by gossip mongers who have nothing meaningful to do requires an official response from us here at RLGC.

So here is an official public denial of membership of any Occult Group/Groups:

"I Apostle Constance C. Friday Ani, a Clergyman, Teacher and retired publican/public advocate on this day wish to publicly say that
(1.) I do not belong to any known secret or open Occult Group/Groups,
(2.) My Success, Prosperity and Progress in Ministry, Finance, and general well being are all the outcomes of the blessings and favour of God,
(3.) I'm a very strict Christian who is very careful how he lives and interacts with People in the Society, anything that looks like a compromise of my faith, conscience or moral responsibility, I avoid with all caution. This has been the guiding principle I operated with during my stint as a publican/public advocate,
(4.) I come from a strong Christian Family with solid Christian background, the fear of God is the motto of our household and family,
(5.) I became born again and got ordained a Gospel Minister at the ages of 10 and 20, signs that show the progression of my faith from early backgrounds

So therefore; all claims that I Apostle Constance C. Friday Ani is a member of any secret or open "Occult Group/Groups" are false and are being spread with malicious intents aimed at scaling down the level of trust and integrity I've built with the masses during my stint as a publican.
I've kept a clean sheet during those 10 years and I still have a clean slate to show the pubic.
As I've now retired from public advocacy into full time Gospel Ministry, I request that the beloved masses should continue to support our ministry, mission and charity foundation as they always have.
I assure them of their safety and protection via divine wisdom and divine intervention as I lead.
God Bless you all.
Much love;
Yours Sincerely;
Apostle Constance C. Friday Ani
(Lead Pastor of Real Life Gospel Church worldwide)

Read Proverbs 10:22, 23:23,
John 8:32, Deuteronomy 8:18.

(1) (Reply)

Here's Why The Heaven And Hell Message Now Sounds Like A Joke. / 1981 Movie Reveals The Entire Plan. / Truth About Odumeje's Attacked Exposed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.