Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,414 members, 7,822,925 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:35 PM

Nigerian Lady Hit By Lebanese Man Driving Against Traffic In Lagos Dies - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Lady Hit By Lebanese Man Driving Against Traffic In Lagos Dies (75470 Views)

Man Drives Against Traffic In Abuja, Soldier Catches Him, Orders Him To Stand On / LASTMA General Manager Caught A Man Driving One-Way On 3rd Mainland Bridge / Policemen Driving Against Traffic Crushes 2 To Death On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Hit By Lebanese Man Driving Against Traffic In Lagos Dies by Aguwanyi: 10:50pm On Jun 12, 2022
ISellBeer:
Too bad
And LASMA could not catch him before the accident, if na me now lasma for don tow my motor.
May her soul rest in peace
It won't be you in Jesus Name...
Make una no dey post anyhow o
Re: Nigerian Lady Hit By Lebanese Man Driving Against Traffic In Lagos Dies by Cmjarg(m): 10:50pm On Jun 12, 2022
Olasyke:

He's a white man, they won't persecute him.
Welcome to the zoo. Not even peter obi can save the zoo from being the zoo. It's gone, irredeemable.

Your stupidity is the highest level have ever seen so far you call this country a zoo and you are still living in that zoo, I swear you must be a goat, if it's was a zoo why Peter nkita obi was contesting for president in this zoo

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Hit By Lebanese Man Driving Against Traffic In Lagos Dies by frog12: 10:51pm On Jun 12, 2022
nigerian roads are not designed to allow for lawful driving. if you miss you road, you don't have an easy way to come back, so people use unlawful practices. blame government.

naijapikin2:
He's just repeating what he sees other nigerians doing. Sick nation
Re: Nigerian Lady Hit By Lebanese Man Driving Against Traffic In Lagos Dies by frog12: 10:53pm On Jun 12, 2022
i agree with you. i suspect negligence or infection

Amayabor1:
Serious injuries to the leg killed her? Except in cases of uncontrolled bleeding and/or injuries to vital organs of the body, it is very unlikely for someone who was immediately rush to a tertiary health care center to die from injuries to the leg. The leg is not a vital organ in the body.

Anyways, may her soul R.I.P. The Lebanese man must spend years in prison!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Hit By Lebanese Man Driving Against Traffic In Lagos Dies by oluwabunmist: 10:54pm On Jun 12, 2022
Why won't they be prosecuted?
uuzba:

The people have no jobs.
The police are not paid.
-
Now nobody has the power to prosecute a white skinned man who has committed a crime.
Re: Nigerian Lady Hit By Lebanese Man Driving Against Traffic In Lagos Dies by naijapikin2(m): 10:54pm On Jun 12, 2022
frog12:
nigerian roads are not designed to allow for lawful driving. if you miss you road, you don't have an easy way to come back, so people use unlawful practices. blame government.

of course.. in the end, he will be released and pays some amount of money to the family. If I hear say him go go jail
Re: Nigerian Lady Hit By Lebanese Man Driving Against Traffic In Lagos Dies by Promoter2: 10:56pm On Jun 12, 2022
How terrible.

To even think her condition seemed not to be terrible on that day. So sad.

I hope the culprit is brought to book
Re: Nigerian Lady Hit By Lebanese Man Driving Against Traffic In Lagos Dies by akezn: 10:57pm On Jun 12, 2022
And the idiot will not try this in his country. I no blame am, he done see lawless county nah.
Re: Nigerian Lady Hit By Lebanese Man Driving Against Traffic In Lagos Dies by blackgold2018(m): 10:59pm On Jun 12, 2022
Olasyke:

Welcome to the zoo. Not even peter obi can save the zoo from being the zoo. It's gone, irredeemable.
a Lebanese, a white man?
Info complex kill you there
Re: Nigerian Lady Hit By Lebanese Man Driving Against Traffic In Lagos Dies by 9jaRealist: 11:03pm On Jun 12, 2022
OscarJaden:
I'm just waiting for any foreign to cross my part soon
Especially this Chinese people that treat thier Nigeria worker's like shit
I will so beat him black and blue
They keep breaking the law in Nigeria here but you can't do that in thier respective countries

I can imagine South Africans (or Italians, as well as many other Africans and foreign nationals) bearing the same sentiment towards Nigerian immigrants (with literally MILLIONS of Nigerians spread across other people’s countries).

Nobody should be breaking the law in ANY nation, and if they do they should be rightfully punished (regardless of nationality or national origin), but for the avoidance of any doubt Nigerians are the WORST law-breakers in Nigeria (as well as being the WORST offenders in treating their Nigerian workers like sh*t - from domestic help to commercial/office employees).

Instead of being CRUDE XENOPHOBES and seeking scapegoat among immigrants (a infamous culture traversing back to the days of “Ghana-Must-Go”), let’s start to fix our nation by, among other things, properly enacting, observing and enforcing laws.

>
Re: Nigerian Lady Hit By Lebanese Man Driving Against Traffic In Lagos Dies by naturefellow(m): 11:05pm On Jun 12, 2022
Rest in peace angel
Re: Nigerian Lady Hit By Lebanese Man Driving Against Traffic In Lagos Dies by Originalsly: 11:06pm On Jun 12, 2022
kunleiky:
RIP to her.
The guy was actually arrested.

The client is an elder sister to a client of mine.
I guess the pain was just too unbearable, cos the surgery performed on her was successful.
Rest on lady.

Is that all? ... he was arrested?... knowing a relative of the victim? Was he charged?... is he locked up as he should be? A hit and run driver ... especially in a fatal accident ... should never qualify for bail. If he were a local man ... he would've either be up in smoke or brutally beaten... jungle justice would've been served. "White" foreigner... expat ... demi god... we cannot harm those we worship.
Re: Nigerian Lady Hit By Lebanese Man Driving Against Traffic In Lagos Dies by frog12: 11:07pm On Jun 12, 2022
her injuries were serious. so why she lost her life a month after? perhaps from serious infection. nigerian doctors can be dismissive of serious injuries and they will start to experiment. as a lebanese he could have taken her to top hospitals on the island. you will find expatriate doctors over there.

naijapikin2:
of course.. in the end, he will be released and pays some amount of money to the family. If I hear say him go go jail

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Hit By Lebanese Man Driving Against Traffic In Lagos Dies by 9jaRealist: 11:12pm On Jun 12, 2022
ISellBeer:
Too bad
And LASMA could not catch him before the accident, if na me now lasma for don tow my motor.

You know how many people LATSMA are unable to apprehend?
We had a thread here on NL, with people mad that LATSMA stopped them for driving against traffic, etc.

The problem is not this Lebanese dude nor foreigners in general….
The root of the problem lies with US NIGERIANS, and a culture of anyhowness and “my-own-is-different”!
>
Re: Nigerian Lady Hit By Lebanese Man Driving Against Traffic In Lagos Dies by 9jaRealist: 11:17pm On Jun 12, 2022
frog12:

So, it is better to risk human lives rather than spend a bit more time to obey traffic laws?
We keep perpetrating/excusing illegality and impunity, and then moan that we live in a s/hole nation. SMH
>
Re: Nigerian Lady Hit By Lebanese Man Driving Against Traffic In Lagos Dies by Bobage16(m): 11:17pm On Jun 12, 2022
Omoh, foreigners here should go through the exact process before getting drivers license here, them suppose even relearn how to drive in Nigerian roads
Re: Nigerian Lady Hit By Lebanese Man Driving Against Traffic In Lagos Dies by Originalsly: 11:19pm On Jun 12, 2022
9jaRealist:

You mean like this one recently sentenced to death in Lagos?
>

Is he charged and in custody? That's what we need to know. We don't hear this... then we can figure it out.
Re: Nigerian Lady Hit By Lebanese Man Driving Against Traffic In Lagos Dies by frog12: 11:20pm On Jun 12, 2022
listen, it is human nature. if you are pressed to urinate and you don't have a toilet around, i suspect you will urinate on the street because everyone does it and they are not punished grin
i was on a bus one day, and i saw another one stopped. next to it, was a woman bending opening her pants and urinating there shocked shocked

9jaRealist:

So, it is better to risk human lives rather than spend a bit more time to obey traffic laws?
We keep perpetrating/excusing illegality and impunity, and then moan that we live in a s/hole nation. SMH
>
Re: Nigerian Lady Hit By Lebanese Man Driving Against Traffic In Lagos Dies by Yankee101: 11:26pm On Jun 12, 2022
9jaRealist:

Nigerians of Lebanese origin are hardly any different from any other Nigerians…
They are just as greedy and clannish (tribal) as other Nigerians, and just as willing to explore loopholes in the system.

SCORES of Nigerians helped Abacha launder money and more recently nominated his son (still living off the looted funds) as governorship candidate. At least the Chagourys have created tens of thousands of jobs in Nigeria for Nigerians, and when they die they won’t take legacies like Eko Atlantic City (which is also creating thousands of jobs for Nigerians in Nigeria) to their graves.

Meanwhile, we should quit being XENOPHOBIC (especially as Nigerians are spread in other people’s countries)…
People born in Nigeria, or whose families have settled in Nigeria for almost a CENTURY, are Nigerians (a political construct).

>

Maybe read ALL one’s post b4 commenting

I’m not dumping on all the nationalities, there are good ones
Re: Nigerian Lady Hit By Lebanese Man Driving Against Traffic In Lagos Dies by Ghoxt: 11:28pm On Jun 12, 2022
Poor health care in Nigeria
Re: Nigerian Lady Hit By Lebanese Man Driving Against Traffic In Lagos Dies by planetx: 11:31pm On Jun 12, 2022
DaddyRochie1642:
That idiot should be dealt with
As in seriously dealt with, but we know how our people put " oyinbos" in high regard. Even fake oyinbos like Lebanese from a destroyed country.
Re: Nigerian Lady Hit By Lebanese Man Driving Against Traffic In Lagos Dies by planetx: 11:39pm On Jun 12, 2022
OscarJaden:
I'm just waiting for any foreign to cross my part soon
Especially this Chinese people that treat thier Nigeria worker's like shit
I will so beat him black and blue
They keep breaking the law in Nigeria here but you can't do that in thier respective countries

RIP to the lady
You will be shocked after beating him blue and black, he ordered the useless corrupt Nigerian police to arrest and lock you up
Re: Nigerian Lady Hit By Lebanese Man Driving Against Traffic In Lagos Dies by planetx: 11:41pm On Jun 12, 2022
Amayabor1:
Serious injuries to the leg killed her? Except in cases of uncontrolled bleeding and/or injuries to vital organs of the body, it is very unlikely for someone who was immediately rush to a tertiary health care center to die from injuries to the leg. The leg is not a vital organ in the body.

Anyways, may her soul R.I.P. The Lebanese man must spend years in prison!
Sure she died from negligent medical care not the actual injury.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Hit By Lebanese Man Driving Against Traffic In Lagos Dies by maxkia(m): 11:41pm On Jun 12, 2022
It's High Time All these Lebanese & indian guys are chased out of Nigeria. They do what we Nigerians can't do in their home country & still get away with it. Value should be placed More on Nigerians lives than Just Money
Re: Nigerian Lady Hit By Lebanese Man Driving Against Traffic In Lagos Dies by Emmapapas: 11:44pm On Jun 12, 2022
Oh no... This is bad take heart.
Re: Nigerian Lady Hit By Lebanese Man Driving Against Traffic In Lagos Dies by Micmuzac: 11:47pm On Jun 12, 2022
RIP to the soul departed, if not Nigeria police we could expect justice but...these black monkis in black attire don't do justice once money exchanged hands the drunk reaper is out for another
Re: Nigerian Lady Hit By Lebanese Man Driving Against Traffic In Lagos Dies by Nobody: 11:58pm On Jun 12, 2022
If it was in his country, he would have obeyed the traffic rules

But welcome to Nigeria
Re: Nigerian Lady Hit By Lebanese Man Driving Against Traffic In Lagos Dies by frozen70(f): 12:01am On Jun 13, 2022
ISellBeer:
Too bad

He was caught after people chased him and get hold of him
Re: Nigerian Lady Hit By Lebanese Man Driving Against Traffic In Lagos Dies by olu77(m): 12:04am On Jun 13, 2022
Olasyke:

Anybody that has light skin and jerry curled hair is a white man in Nigeria
Re: Nigerian Lady Hit By Lebanese Man Driving Against Traffic In Lagos Dies by Olufemiolaolu(m): 12:04am On Jun 13, 2022
Só sad
Re: Nigerian Lady Hit By Lebanese Man Driving Against Traffic In Lagos Dies by Okobola146: 12:06am On Jun 13, 2022
The idiot even tried to run away after hitting the lady, it shows the level of lawlessness in the country
Re: Nigerian Lady Hit By Lebanese Man Driving Against Traffic In Lagos Dies by Okobola146: 12:08am On Jun 13, 2022
ISellBeer:
Too bad
but you no get motor now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady Killed By Nigerian Man In US Was A Prostitute Who Robbed Him (pics) / Life In Various Foreign Countries: From My Experience / Meet Gadzama: The Pilot Who Flew The Crashed King Air 350 Aircraft In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.