Stats: 3,151,896 members, 7,814,030 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

Man Drives Against Traffic In Abuja, Soldier Catches Him, Orders Him To Stand On - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Man Drives Against Traffic In Abuja, Soldier Catches Him, Orders Him To Stand On (67056 Views)

Nigerian Lady Hit By Lebanese Man Driving Against Traffic In Lagos Dies / Man Drives With His Leg While Pressing His Phone / Man Drives Out A Burning SUV From A Fire Scene In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Man Drives Against Traffic In Abuja, Soldier Catches Him, Orders Him To Stand On by Flamees(m): 9:13pm On Nov 12, 2021
A Nigerian man who disobeyed a simple traffic instruction to stay in his lane bit more than he could chew.

At the Apo area of Abuja, the soldier who caught him asked the driver to stand on his car as a punishment for his disobedience
Many Nigerians who reacted to the video supported the punishment as they wondered at the ingenuity the officer used in teaching him a lesson.

A video that has gone viral online showed the moment a man was serving a punishment for disobeying traffic rules on a road controlled by the army.

In the video description shared by @instablog9ja, it was revealed that he swerved into another lane that was not his and the officer caught him.

https://www.legit.ng/people/1443257-woman-packs-plenty-dollar-notes-bra-party-person-brings-out/

Watch video here https://www.instagram.com/p/CWJVJSjrVS7/?utm_medium=copy_link

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Drives Against Traffic In Abuja, Soldier Catches Him, Orders Him To Stand On by TundeWX: 9:13pm On Nov 12, 2021
cheesy most definitely an Uber guy,he dey chase surge2x cheesy

274 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Man Drives Against Traffic In Abuja, Soldier Catches Him, Orders Him To Stand On by Francashy(m): 9:17pm On Nov 12, 2021
cheesy cheesy

Re: Man Drives Against Traffic In Abuja, Soldier Catches Him, Orders Him To Stand On by xpressionx(m): 9:20pm On Nov 12, 2021
Funny abuja drivers.
The can drive anyhow and still claim right.

The worst Is that small traffic, everyone I doing sharp U-turn,may nothing it's even wrong in front.

They have zero tolerance for traffic,hence that "bolt" guy took one way

100 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Drives Against Traffic In Abuja, Soldier Catches Him, Orders Him To Stand On by ForeThinker: 9:24pm On Nov 12, 2021
ABUJA no be Lagos

127 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Man Drives Against Traffic In Abuja, Soldier Catches Him, Orders Him To Stand On by irunoko(m): 9:24pm On Nov 12, 2021
Leave your madness, abnormalities and psychotic road behaviours in Lagos when coming to Abuja una nor go hear.you think everyone is indecent,ill mannered, unstable and inconsiderate like your typical lagosians? We maintain basic civility and decorum here in Abuja so if you must stay with us and drive on our roads, act with basic courtesy and respect for others.keep your chaotic and mannerless behaviour till you get back to your Lagos

I support the man.if I be the man sef I for give you worse punishment so you will know how you behave yourself like a decent human being and adult when you come to Abuja

46 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Man Drives Against Traffic In Abuja, Soldier Catches Him, Orders Him To Stand On by habeeb246(m): 9:24pm On Nov 12, 2021
Highly Indiscipline aboki

Re: Man Drives Against Traffic In Abuja, Soldier Catches Him, Orders Him To Stand On by Lattop(m): 9:25pm On Nov 12, 2021
Nigerians no dey follow simple instructions

16 Likes

Re: Man Drives Against Traffic In Abuja, Soldier Catches Him, Orders Him To Stand On by mannasseh(m): 9:25pm On Nov 12, 2021
y

Re: Man Drives Against Traffic In Abuja, Soldier Catches Him, Orders Him To Stand On by MyExpression(m): 9:25pm On Nov 12, 2021
Lagos migrants and their inherent bad behaviour everywhere they go.

Abuja no be Lagos.

52 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Drives Against Traffic In Abuja, Soldier Catches Him, Orders Him To Stand On by Leverage2021: 9:25pm On Nov 12, 2021
Would have been better if the soldier had said this to bandits when they invaded their headquarters

Nice one but soldiers prefer to be traffic wardens than go to boarders

121 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Man Drives Against Traffic In Abuja, Soldier Catches Him, Orders Him To Stand On by GREATESTPIANIST: 9:25pm On Nov 12, 2021
Kai, see countries where there is order, they will be ashamed at us now, chai, we have a looooong way to go, God help my country......

Ps - my dream country Is Switzerland, I love that country like kilode, even without been there, I no one day I will japa , my efforts and hustle won't be in vain, those of you in Switzerland, how e be? cheesy cheesy cheesy and if God lays it in your heart to sponsor me there, I won't let you down...

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Drives Against Traffic In Abuja, Soldier Catches Him, Orders Him To Stand On by kingPhidel(m): 9:25pm On Nov 12, 2021
This man ! 70years old man

Re: Man Drives Against Traffic In Abuja, Soldier Catches Him, Orders Him To Stand On by Nobody: 9:25pm On Nov 12, 2021

The soldier is a civilized one. Maybe it's because it's Abuja, the nation's capital. On a normal day, the offending driver should have done a 3-hour frog-jump grin grin grin

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Drives Against Traffic In Abuja, Soldier Catches Him, Orders Him To Stand On by nanauju(f): 9:25pm On Nov 12, 2021
Tueh! To Nigeria soldiers

God forbid

Re: Man Drives Against Traffic In Abuja, Soldier Catches Him, Orders Him To Stand On by damtan(m): 9:25pm On Nov 12, 2021
Lucky man

Re: Man Drives Against Traffic In Abuja, Soldier Catches Him, Orders Him To Stand On by Nobody: 9:25pm On Nov 12, 2021
Both the driver and the soldiers are wrong. The driver is wrong for contravening traffic rules while the soldiers are wrong for using this method of punishment. What if the man slumps from the top of the car?

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Drives Against Traffic In Abuja, Soldier Catches Him, Orders Him To Stand On by Akharmony: 9:26pm On Nov 12, 2021
Soldiers deh also learn all this weird punishment join them course for traninig school....

Re: Man Drives Against Traffic In Abuja, Soldier Catches Him, Orders Him To Stand On by HoluGraze: 9:26pm On Nov 12, 2021
Good for him
Re: Man Drives Against Traffic In Abuja, Soldier Catches Him, Orders Him To Stand On by mgdimagaladima(m): 9:26pm On Nov 12, 2021
Army no be his mate......

He can try FRSC and Co but not Army
Re: Man Drives Against Traffic In Abuja, Soldier Catches Him, Orders Him To Stand On by Sonnobax15(m): 9:26pm On Nov 12, 2021
He was reminded of how bloody he is as a civilian cheesy

Re: Man Drives Against Traffic In Abuja, Soldier Catches Him, Orders Him To Stand On by nihinlade(m): 9:26pm On Nov 12, 2021
Re: Man Drives Against Traffic In Abuja, Soldier Catches Him, Orders Him To Stand On by okezuoemmanue(m): 9:26pm On Nov 12, 2021
Re: Man Drives Against Traffic In Abuja, Soldier Catches Him, Orders Him To Stand On by rayvelez(m): 9:26pm On Nov 12, 2021
Thumps up to this officer atleast his brain is working

Re: Man Drives Against Traffic In Abuja, Soldier Catches Him, Orders Him To Stand On by letristian: 9:26pm On Nov 12, 2021
Very good for him
Re: Man Drives Against Traffic In Abuja, Soldier Catches Him, Orders Him To Stand On by jswitch(m): 9:26pm On Nov 12, 2021
Re: Man Drives Against Traffic In Abuja, Soldier Catches Him, Orders Him To Stand On by Osiris12: 9:26pm On Nov 12, 2021
How’s this news
Nairaland don finally cast

Make una dey give us updated news about the war film going on in the north

where u dey na?.
Re: Man Drives Against Traffic In Abuja, Soldier Catches Him, Orders Him To Stand On by atilla(m): 9:26pm On Nov 12, 2021
If this was Lagos there would have been vawulence

Re: Man Drives Against Traffic In Abuja, Soldier Catches Him, Orders Him To Stand On by Randal: 9:26pm On Nov 12, 2021
Good
Re: Man Drives Against Traffic In Abuja, Soldier Catches Him, Orders Him To Stand On by lapazi(m): 9:26pm On Nov 12, 2021
The lawlessness in this county is overwhelming

We are just of mirror of our leaders!

Re: Man Drives Against Traffic In Abuja, Soldier Catches Him, Orders Him To Stand On by Abeyjide: 9:27pm On Nov 12, 2021
Funny

The Bad State Of Tincan-Apapa Wharf Road (More Photos) / Bodo-Bonny Bridge Completed After 50 Years / Pius Adesanmi's Wife Tells To Daughter About His Death Via Ethiopian Plane Crash