Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,049 members, 7,849,244 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 05:04 PM

Missing Hussaini Aliyu Takuma Killed By His Workers (video) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Missing Hussaini Aliyu Takuma Killed By His Workers (video) (43183 Views)

Umar Hussaini Jailed 7 Years For ₦‎1.1 Billion Fraud / Zainab Aliyu May Be Killed In Saudi Arabia Over Drug Trafficking / Man Kidnapped And Murdered By His Workers After Paying Ransom(photos,video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Missing Hussaini Aliyu Takuma Killed By His Workers (video) by Candidlady: 12:03pm On Jun 13, 2022
Pakute:

It's true, you don't value lives.

Another false comment

we are way better than those who would laugh in your presence but would immediately stab you as soon as you turn your back

The poor hausa man gave em jobs and they killed him in turn.
Did you read about the news of a pastor who helped two guys with accommodation in his church
Yeah they killed him

People from that region are like that. Ingrates and touts

Sure they wanted to harvest his skull that was why they placed him in the well hoping to come back to reap what they have sowed (skull)
Re: Missing Hussaini Aliyu Takuma Killed By His Workers (video) by seunayantokun(m): 12:03pm On Jun 13, 2022
Leaders are supposed to make life less expensive but Buhari, Elrufai and their co-criminals have made death less expensive - now cheaper than 10 for 1 kobo in Nigeria.
Re: Missing Hussaini Aliyu Takuma Killed By His Workers (video) by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jun 13, 2022
Unruly7:
I’m
Just watching web of lies a tv program that shows how murders were committed and culprits arrested

Just like this one
One of my best programs I love discovery ID and can watch it the whole day cheesy
Re: Missing Hussaini Aliyu Takuma Killed By His Workers (video) by Hassanmaye(m): 12:04pm On Jun 13, 2022
Kpengla:

The average Hausa-Fula male is a man of blood
Will you shut the hell up
Re: Missing Hussaini Aliyu Takuma Killed By His Workers (video) by Unruly7(m): 12:06pm On Jun 13, 2022
killmods:

One of my best programs I love discovery ID and can watch it the whole day cheesy

Honestly I watch it all day as long as I’m home and there’s food ball match
Re: Missing Hussaini Aliyu Takuma Killed By His Workers (video) by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jun 13, 2022
You see this is the reason why anytime my body craves for a bottle of beer and some nice relaxation,i dont deny it of it,omo the only sure life is the minute that passed,no one knows whats gone happen in the next few minutes,those people dead already are human like us,be happy,love, live life,dont accommodate stress,enjoy ,put happiness on ur face ,flex,enjoy ,drink ,merry,flex ,enjoy
Re: Missing Hussaini Aliyu Takuma Killed By His Workers (video) by toprealman: 12:09pm On Jun 13, 2022
Buhari's APC is the worst thing to happen to Nigeria.
Re: Missing Hussaini Aliyu Takuma Killed By His Workers (video) by Litmus: 12:10pm On Jun 13, 2022
American advice: "please, as an Employer, do your Employer's due-diligence with respect of prospective employees. Among these, a job seeker's background check is paramount".

Nigerian advice: " Oooh-O-Ooooo, break up dis countrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyy!!!"
Re: Missing Hussaini Aliyu Takuma Killed By His Workers (video) by Tellwhat: 12:14pm On Jun 13, 2022
Some people are just heartless

How do you kill a fellow human being just because you want to steal their sheep and goat. All this no even worth anything close to a human life

Mehn poverty and human beings are scary

Nigerians are scary. No wonder my good friend in Australia says he rather tolerate racism anywhere than live in Nigeria provided he's alive
Re: Missing Hussaini Aliyu Takuma Killed By His Workers (video) by Ibraheemmawa(m): 12:17pm On Jun 13, 2022
wahles:
This is sad! To what end ?
this country na wao
Re: Missing Hussaini Aliyu Takuma Killed By His Workers (video) by VeryWickedMan: 12:18pm On Jun 13, 2022
Meteng:
That stole the goats and sheep?

Women are thieves
Re: Missing Hussaini Aliyu Takuma Killed By His Workers (video) by Pakute: 12:21pm On Jun 13, 2022
Candidlady:

Another false comment

we are way better than those who would laugh in your presence but would immediately stab you as soon as you turn your back

The poor hausa man gave em jobs and they killed him in turn.
Did you read about the news of a pastor who helped two guys with accommodation in his church
Yeah they killed him

People from that region are like that. Ingrates and touts

Sure they wanted to harvest his skull that was why they placed him in the well hoping to come back to reap what they have sowed (skull)

Do you know how many families your bandits have turned to orphans, this case is not new.
Re: Missing Hussaini Aliyu Takuma Killed By His Workers (video) by Basiljoe: 12:25pm On Jun 13, 2022
Life imprisonment, death by hanging.
Re: Missing Hussaini Aliyu Takuma Killed By His Workers (video) by BigBashiru: 12:36pm On Jun 13, 2022
Coregists:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=85Rb74oAETw

https://www.instagram.com/p/CetbyexKsCH/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Only employ women una no go hear. They are not saints but are generally less murderous compared to men....this man would hv been alive today if he employed females...

Reminds me of the case of a Nigerian lady who returned from UK and set up a hotel in lagos only to be murdered by male employees.

Iyaebe cococandy toks2008 @candidlady
Re: Missing Hussaini Aliyu Takuma Killed By His Workers (video) by BigBashiru: 12:40pm On Jun 13, 2022
generalwo:
Nigeria is just full of deaths.

See one person who has decided not to steal, defraud or be a killer, he has been brutally murdered inside his own farm

And our police no go still catch who do am.. If them mistake catch them, after small bribe they will let them go... This country is hell.... God need to intervene

Employ only women una no go hear.... men are generally more murderous. If I'm starting any business na only women I go employ.
Re: Missing Hussaini Aliyu Takuma Killed By His Workers (video) by Candidlady: 12:42pm On Jun 13, 2022
Pakute:

Do you know how many families your bandits have turned to orphans, this case is not new.

Do you know how many parents are childless cos of your mining activities undecided
Re: Missing Hussaini Aliyu Takuma Killed By His Workers (video) by BigBashiru: 12:45pm On Jun 13, 2022
edosignature:
The eveil that humans (men) do surprises the devil a times.

Exactly!! If you are a man that owns a business and don't want to die before your time then employ only women.
Re: Missing Hussaini Aliyu Takuma Killed By His Workers (video) by BigBashiru: 12:46pm On Jun 13, 2022
KoshCAD:
Men are wickedly wicked.

If you are a business owner, for your own safety, only employ women...
Re: Missing Hussaini Aliyu Takuma Killed By His Workers (video) by Mrpojj(m): 12:49pm On Jun 13, 2022
Re: Missing Hussaini Aliyu Takuma Killed By His Workers (video) by Neddstark: 12:51pm On Jun 13, 2022
The heart of man....
Re: Missing Hussaini Aliyu Takuma Killed By His Workers (video) by BigBashiru: 12:54pm On Jun 13, 2022
Neddstark:
The heart of man....

If you are a farm or hotel owner and you want to be safer, only hire women....
Re: Missing Hussaini Aliyu Takuma Killed By His Workers (video) by Pakute: 12:57pm On Jun 13, 2022
Candidlady:

Do you know how many parents are childless cos of your mining activities undecided
Do you know how many almajiri that are being used for rituals.
Re: Missing Hussaini Aliyu Takuma Killed By His Workers (video) by Candidlady: 1:01pm On Jun 13, 2022
Pakute:

Do you know how many almajiri that are being used for rituals.

And guess who used em
Yeah

Your regional people
Re: Missing Hussaini Aliyu Takuma Killed By His Workers (video) by tnerro1(m): 1:02pm On Jun 13, 2022
No pity for the abokiis, anything dem see , make them take
Re: Missing Hussaini Aliyu Takuma Killed By His Workers (video) by Oizee(f): 1:07pm On Jun 13, 2022
madgoat:

Whats sad about it? Are we all not going to die some day or do u think u will leave forever undecided
Tomorrow u might be crossing the express and a trailer crushes you and we see the graphic pictures on nairaland. Whats sad about that? Life happens to everyone
no wonder, ur moniker says it all

1 Like

Re: Missing Hussaini Aliyu Takuma Killed By His Workers (video) by BigBashiru: 1:13pm On Jun 13, 2022
Candidlady:

If you are a hotel owner or a farm owner and you want to live long, only hire female workers or let the vast majority of your workers be female and hire only 1 or 2 men maximum.
Re: Missing Hussaini Aliyu Takuma Killed By His Workers (video) by Pakute: 1:14pm On Jun 13, 2022
Candidlady:

And guess who used em
Yeah

Your regional people
You don turn ipob who are fond of blaming others, Lol. Alhaji says hi.
Re: Missing Hussaini Aliyu Takuma Killed By His Workers (video) by Candidlady: 1:17pm On Jun 13, 2022
Pakute:

You don turn ipob who are fond of blaming others, Lol. Alhaji says hi.

Lol
Wasn't blaming na fact idey state.
Anyways it is all good

Have a lovely day mr and kindly stay outta trouble smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sugar Daddy Dies In Students' Hostel: EBSU Student & Boyfriend Arrested / Vehicles Loaded With Ammunition And IED’s Intercepted In Ikorodu, Lagos / Husband Impregnates Wife’s Sister, Strangles Baby After Birth In Bayelsa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.