Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,274 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:22 AM

Who Is Administering Fantasy League This Season - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Who Is Administering Fantasy League This Season (1414 Views)

Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 / Who Has Been The Best Defender So Far In Premier League This 2009/10? / La Liga: Who wins the SPanish League this season (2006/07) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is Administering Fantasy League This Season by Ibime(m): 12:25am On Jul 21, 2011
The game has kicked off.

We need a new administrator. Eldees performance last season was highly questionable so I am moving a motion to have him replaced.

Although, I must commend his invite-only approach to FPL so the new administrator must have PM priviledges.

I nominate Debosky. What say ye Debo?
Re: Who Is Administering Fantasy League This Season by mamagee3(f): 12:28am On Jul 21, 2011
Why not nominate someone that has never been a moderator before instead of the has beens? undecided

Have you ever thought about it?

Btw, why are you nominating Debosky when he hardly logs in. . .I haven't even seen him online for the past 3 months. undecided
Re: Who Is Administering Fantasy League This Season by ritchboy(m): 2:54am On Jul 21, 2011
Just assembled my team: SENILE OLD FOOLZ cool cool cool

I also nominate Debo as admin.
Re: Who Is Administering Fantasy League This Season by v3: 10:18am On Jul 21, 2011
Where is Eldee when you need him
Thought he created a league already undecided
Re: Who Is Administering Fantasy League This Season by mukina2: 12:10pm On Jul 21, 2011
Ibime:

The game has kicked off.

We need a new administrator. Eldees performance last season was highly questionable so I am moving a motion to have him replaced.

Although, I must commend his invite-only approach to FPL so the new administrator must have PM priviledges.

I nominate Debosky. What say ye Debo?
talk true
the fact that you got kicked out when it got to the winning part of the season pained you well grin grin grin
Re: Who Is Administering Fantasy League This Season by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jul 21, 2011
Ok lets do

If ye folks all say Debo,yea Debo it shall be
Re: Who Is Administering Fantasy League This Season by chamotex(m): 1:17pm On Jul 21, 2011
Shait! Dem wan impeach Eldee . . . some PDP ish going on here cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Who Is Administering Fantasy League This Season by jaybee3(m): 1:20pm On Jul 21, 2011
Yippeeeeee
Re: Who Is Administering Fantasy League This Season by eldee(m): 1:27pm On Jul 21, 2011
Una papa!!!!!

I'm creating the official league in a few minutes.
Re: Who Is Administering Fantasy League This Season by eldee(m): 1:42pm On Jul 21, 2011
I redefined the league . . . we had fewer duds, and the competition was at an all time high.
I made sure that the requirements for investing in Fantasy Premier League included rigorous personality and credibility tests.
Investment from shady foreign Sheiks from Egypt was minimized.

Ibime has only raised this issue because I'm investigating the claims of financial and moral malpractice levelled against him. There is a super-injunction he sought from delving further into this issue.

That said, I stand as the chairman of the NFPL Board and will not be detracted by this spineless gossip.
Re: Who Is Administering Fantasy League This Season by mukina2: 1:56pm On Jul 21, 2011
sharrap dia tongue

please whatever you do no more killing the league with knock outs . .most people lost interest wink
Re: Who Is Administering Fantasy League This Season by dayokanu(m): 4:05pm On Jul 21, 2011
Abeg we should relegate some teams.

Dudu space should be banned completely and anyone who lost interest in their team should be deleted.
Re: Who Is Administering Fantasy League This Season by Mobinga: 1:38am On Jul 22, 2011
dayokanu:

Dudu space should be banned completely and anyone who lost interest in their team should be deleted.

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Who Is Administering Fantasy League This Season by toosoon(m): 12:18pm On Jul 23, 2011
dayokanu:

Seconded wink
Re: Who Is Administering Fantasy League This Season by duduspace(m): 10:23pm On Jul 23, 2011
dayokanu:

Haba, what is happening here?
The late slump that occured in Dudu Flames last season is not enough reason to relegate the club? It was due to financial issues which have since been resolved with the signing of a multi-million bottle endorsement deal with "Ageless" sports drink and the subsequent rebranding of the club.
I hereby suggest that the Manager of Kaiser FC focus on his club, get them properly registered first and stop his voyeurism towards a club with such a proud history. tongue
It is a new season folks, lets leave the boardroom shenanigans behind and focus onĀ  the upcoming games.

(1) (Reply)

No Plan B Sees Brainless Barcelona Go Down To Courageous Chelsea / World Cup Vs Uefa Champions League / Who Has The Rights( Between Hitv And Dstv) To Show Uefa,epl In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.