Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,692 members, 7,837,549 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

Leopard Mauls Six Indian Villagers - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Leopard Mauls Six Indian Villagers (11848 Views)

Missing Plane: Indonesian Villagers Find Wreckage / Indian Family Set Themselves On Fire (Pictures) / Indian Minister To Politicians: Steal A Little, But Don't Loot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leopard Mauls Six Indian Villagers by Mobinga: 8:36am On Jul 22, 2011
Such a beautiful creature.
Re: Leopard Mauls Six Indian Villagers by Sike(m): 8:43am On Jul 22, 2011
Mobinga:

Such a beautiful creature.
So Beautiful indeed!
Re: Leopard Mauls Six Indian Villagers by seunlayi(m): 9:27am On Jul 22, 2011
pendo89:

WOW. shocked shocked
And who the heck was the camera guy! taking photos instead of taking to his heels! shocked
second pic gives me shivers. shocked shocked
or probably try to rescue his companion grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Leopard Mauls Six Indian Villagers by sweetguy10(m): 10:20am On Jul 22, 2011
The guy in the second pics is a slowpoke , he stood there peeing in his pant until that beautiful creature bit that Ugly man . A leopard , Tiger (most animals of the cat family) are a very beautiful creature if you get to see them physical , wish I was there anyway
Re: Leopard Mauls Six Indian Villagers by GrayBeard: 10:24am On Jul 22, 2011
The most amazing thing about this is the fact that in the midst of all the drama, there was someone calm enough to be taking pictures.
Re: Leopard Mauls Six Indian Villagers by IBEXY(m): 10:40am On Jul 22, 2011
Why would a person turn his back on a raging and scared tiger. That guard in the photo asked for the hiding he got.
Re: Leopard Mauls Six Indian Villagers by ogasir2011: 11:06am On Jul 22, 2011
i am surprise that no one can notice that those pictures are photoshoped,

i am a professional photography, and there is nothing real about all those pictures, are dont even look smooth to be a snapped picture.

who ever did that work is still learning digital editing cos the picture is so rough.

HABA nairaland, we are smarter than dis. Lets know a photoshoped pic if we see one
Re: Leopard Mauls Six Indian Villagers by 195(f): 11:20am On Jul 22, 2011
^you plain d[i]u[/i]mb

go and watch the video on yahoo news

and tell me if it were photo shopped
Re: Leopard Mauls Six Indian Villagers by sley4life(m): 11:41am On Jul 22, 2011
mystery
Re: Leopard Mauls Six Indian Villagers by ogasir2011: 11:43am On Jul 22, 2011
@ 190

I USE TO THINK U WERE SMART you are most stupid than i thot, so film is what will make u believe.

-  U BELIEVE JACK BAUER EXIST( COS U WATCHED A MOVIE)

-  U BELIEVE THAT AMERICA WAS DESTROYED(COS U WATCHED JERICHO)

- U BELIVE THAT MICHEAL SCOFIELD EXIST( COS U WATCHED PRISON BREAK)

GUY BE SMART, AND STOP RANTING

I GUESS U HAVE NOT TAKEN UR EARLY MORNING DOSE OF UR CHEAP DRUGS
Re: Leopard Mauls Six Indian Villagers by mrofficial(m): 11:47am On Jul 22, 2011
@190, you can see that he said "I am surprise" not surprised. So he's a surprise and he just surprised us. LOOOL.
Re: Leopard Mauls Six Indian Villagers by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jul 22, 2011
ogasir2011:

@ 190

I USE TO THINK U WERE SMART you are most silly than i thot, so film is what will make u believe.

I GUESS U HAVE NOT TAKEN your EARLY MORNING DOSE OF your CHEAP DRUGS

this takes the prize as "the dumbest comparison" so far today. . . . . .how can you compare an actual footage of animal attack with characters of tv series? no damn logic whatsoever!!!!
Re: Leopard Mauls Six Indian Villagers by IBEXY(m): 12:18pm On Jul 22, 2011
ogasir2011:

i am surprise that no one can notice that those pictures are photoshoped,
i am a professional photography, and there is nothing real about all those pictures, are dont even look smooth to be a snapped picture.
who ever did that work is still learning digital editing cos the picture is so rough.
HABA nairaland, we are smarter than dis. Lets know a photoshoped pic if we see one

Now we know what sort of professional photograppher you are grin

Dude, this issue has been on the news for the last 3 days or so. Even now, the video is on the front page at yahoo. Spend some time away from NL. Check the news websites sometimes too.
Re: Leopard Mauls Six Indian Villagers by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jul 22, 2011
^^^at least we know the type of "professional" photographer he is. . . . . . . . . he cant even differenciate from a simple picture to a photoshopped one.

professional my foot, how much did he pay for HIS photoshopped diploma?!
Re: Leopard Mauls Six Indian Villagers by pendo89(f): 12:59pm On Jul 22, 2011
But who can explain to me what that guy with rifle in the second pic was thinking about?
watching the tiger pounce on his friend? and he had rifle? And in the first pic hes soo calm resting and watching the drama unfold!
I guess it happened so fast but still!!
shivers shivers.act! lol
Re: Leopard Mauls Six Indian Villagers by 195(f): 3:25pm On Jul 22, 2011
Jaybrown

I watched the footage of the animal been shot and scrambled into a bush in safety

I couldnt even see where it was killed and that dude keeps ranting its photoshopped

well i cant blame him, hes starting to think like is $100 kodak camera undecided
Re: Leopard Mauls Six Indian Villagers by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jul 22, 2011
pendo89:

But who can explain to me what that guy with rifle in the second pic was thinking about?
watching the tiger pounce on his friend? and he had rifle? And in the first pic hes soo calm resting and watching the drama unfold!
I guess it happened so fast but still!!
shivers shivers.act! lol

this guy is holding a TRANQUILIZER rifle. these guns can only shoot ONCE and you can clearly see that by the white glove he is using (to not get the powerful drug on your hands)

as they said: they use tranquilizer twice on the animal, with no effect. so this guy must have shot the animal which made it mad and pounce on them, and he was left "hiding" and praying that it wouldnt attack him.

OR he has a gun but simply cant shoot because the animal is too close to his colleague.

@190
see how they are shooting at that beast but yet it managed to jump back in the bush where it probably died of its injuries. there is a similar crazy footage of a tiger jumping out of nowhere on some guy on a elephant. amazing predators, to say the least! here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T0kzdu_wTM0
Re: Leopard Mauls Six Indian Villagers by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jul 22, 2011
Just a glimpse, I felt the photo taker should av water marked his creation, who knows he could win a photo exhibition competition.

Re: Leopard Mauls Six Indian Villagers by Nosyke(m): 4:09pm On Jul 22, 2011
ogasir2011:

i am surprise SURPRISED that no one can notice that those pictures are photoshoped,

i am a professional photography PHOTOGRAPHER and there is nothing real about all those pictures, are dont even look smooth to be a snapped picture.

ogasir2011:

@ 190

I USE TO THINK U WERE SMART you are most silly than i thot, so film is what will make u believe.

I GUESS U HAVE NOT TAKEN your EARLY MORNING DOSE OF your CHEAP DRUGS
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Guy, you are the UNDISPUTED DUMBEST PERSON EVER TO HAVE LIVED ON PLANET EARTH. HOW CAN YOU SAY THAT?
It seems you smoked dried cow dungs before typing what you typed.
Reasoning=0
Understanding=-20
Comprehension= -40
Analogy= -150
I dont envy you at all
Btw, the last pix also got me cracking up, guess the dude was like 'voom is better than statement' as my people will say[ grin grin grin
Re: Leopard Mauls Six Indian Villagers by twity(f): 4:49pm On Jul 22, 2011
OMG! I am just glad that no one was killed but that cameraman deserve a pulitzer price o!
Re: Leopard Mauls Six Indian Villagers by emmatok(m): 5:15pm On Jul 22, 2011
pendo89:

WOW. shocked shocked
And who the heck was the camera guy! taking photos instead of taking to his heels! shocked
second pic gives me shivers. shocked shocked

The camera guy don't have to be that close to take the pictures.

A good DSLR Camera with 18-200mm lens can take those pictures from far distance.
Re: Leopard Mauls Six Indian Villagers by pendo89(f): 8:19pm On Jul 22, 2011
grin grin grin
now its turning into a comic.I watched on yahoo how that crazy animal jumped over the wall and disappear into the bush!
Now these new photos lol!! the dude hugging that pole must have peed on himself!!.Beneath him was a pool of water I guess a fish pond then here comes an angry leopard !!oooh To drown or to be mauled! or both shocked
And if the tranquilizer didnt have any effect on the leopard, then better use it on myself! and very fast for that matter.
As 4 the camera guy? even with the zooming, he must have been strategically placed to be able to capture this well.
or was he the zoo man that let the tigers out? get good shots and sell? OK this is too much thinking. enough. lipsrsealed
Re: Leopard Mauls Six Indian Villagers by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jul 22, 2011
It's a shame that leopard couldn't be tranquillized, and had to be destroyed instead.

I've always loved big cats. Funny, seeing as I detest the regular domestic cats.
Re: Leopard Mauls Six Indian Villagers by vislabraye(m): 7:39pm On Jul 23, 2011
Just look at the speed and elegance of the attack. If it were a tiger, the strike would have been more lethal.
Re: Leopard Mauls Six Indian Villagers by UpDates1(m): 9:34am On Jul 24, 2011
na you them go chop. no be GEJ,
Re: Leopard Mauls Six Indian Villagers by PAGAN9JA(m): 8:16am On Jul 25, 2011
such a beautiful animal. i love animals more than i love my family. i just cant live without them. i have many back home. my grandfather used to rescue hyenas from the bush and raise them.  smiley

this leopard was in fact tranquilized. those guns were in fact tranquilizers. but the leopard died due to injuries and possibly stress. the poor guyy. cry
Re: Leopard Mauls Six Indian Villagers by Nobody: 11:34am On Jul 25, 2011
^^bro, the leopard died of gunshot woods. not all of these guys were having tranquilizer guns. if you watch the video, you can clearly see that the guy on the left of the one wearing gloves, is shooting bullet. watch closely as the bullet hit the wall.

sadly, there was nothing else they could do, if not the leopard would have made a picnic out of them.
Re: Leopard Mauls Six Indian Villagers by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:52pm On Jul 25, 2011
^^^^

oh thats really sad. they should have carried better equipment and tranquilizers. sad

first, they must drive out the villagers from that area. angry angry angry angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gadhaffi's Son Vows To Exact Revenge. / Chinese Toddler Dies After Parking Space Row. / Zimbabwe Plans New Currency As Dollar Shortage Bites

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.