Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,987 members, 7,828,488 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:32 AM

Gunmen Kidnap Three Pastors On Their Way To Crusade In Kogi, Demand N80m Ransom - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gunmen Kidnap Three Pastors On Their Way To Crusade In Kogi, Demand N80m Ransom (19171 Views)

Gunmen Kidnap Corps Members, Pregnant Woman In Kogi, Demand ₦60m Ransom / Gunmen Kidnap Three Women On Ibadan/Ijebu Ode Road (Pictures) / Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Three Chinese, Kill Policeman In Osun State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Three Pastors On Their Way To Crusade In Kogi, Demand N80m Ransom by Bobbiee: 8:40pm On Jun 13, 2022
They should pray to God. For he will surely deliver them.
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Three Pastors On Their Way To Crusade In Kogi, Demand N80m Ransom by EyeTaspirant(m): 8:46pm On Jun 13, 2022
So bad, 90% of such attacks in this country have Christians as target. I hope every Christian will realize that Peter carried a knife about, for self defense probably. John18:10

Christians evangelize peacefully to spread the gospel
But the children of the bond woman reproduce prolifically, and reduce other religion by killing so as to dominate and overthrow.

Nigerian Christians, there is silent war going on. Awake from your sleep and face this reality.

Selah!
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Three Pastors On Their Way To Crusade In Kogi, Demand N80m Ransom by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 8:47pm On Jun 13, 2022
If priests can pay 100m, now they are targeting Pastors, priests and Christian leaders.
This is time to rise up as Christians, especially youth.
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Three Pastors On Their Way To Crusade In Kogi, Demand N80m Ransom by Jeezuzpick(m): 8:48pm On Jun 13, 2022
Obyangel:
There's big trouble in Nigeria, even pastors are not safe. cry

What do you mean by "even pastors"?

Pastors ESPECIALLY and Christians in general are now being targeted.
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Three Pastors On Their Way To Crusade In Kogi, Demand N80m Ransom by Kingspin(m): 9:03pm On Jun 13, 2022
How other religious beliefs leaders have been kidnapped?

Evil
wants a Muslim Muslims tickets
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Three Pastors On Their Way To Crusade In Kogi, Demand N80m Ransom by ukpahu(m): 9:05pm On Jun 13, 2022
ejule my home tawn what again
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Three Pastors On Their Way To Crusade In Kogi, Demand N80m Ransom by starz100: 9:21pm On Jun 13, 2022
I said before that the wrong disclosure of the 100million ransom payment for the release of the prelate days ago will definitely spark off kidnapping of clerics, since it will be deemed a booming business.

On the other hand, it is like Nigerians are now left at the mercies of these people. It is sad that people are so much afraid of living their homes. Today alone, there are over 5 reported cases of kidnapping on nairaland. Nigeria is now a country held hostage, while her leaders, look helpless
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Three Pastors On Their Way To Crusade In Kogi, Demand N80m Ransom by Handsum64: 9:50pm On Jun 13, 2022
Churches and their leaders have become the toast of kidnappers, what an irony?

Preach salvation, no way. It is now prosperity by fire by force.
Continue
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Three Pastors On Their Way To Crusade In Kogi, Demand N80m Ransom by CoachBush: 11:43pm On Jun 13, 2022
How do those people get the information about the movement of these clergymen?
This kidnapping situation has got out of hand.
Unfortunately, we don't have a government that can tackle the situation.
Who is going to salvage the situation? I don't know the answer to the question for now.
But one thing I am sure of is that succour or hope cannot emanate from Tinubu or Atiku. I don't know what Obi is capable of because piloting the affairs of the whole country is different from those of a state.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Three Pastors On Their Way To Crusade In Kogi, Demand N80m Ransom by Makowonda: 3:48am On Jun 14, 2022
Is the policeman in the photo also a cleric?
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Three Pastors On Their Way To Crusade In Kogi, Demand N80m Ransom by jehoha696(m): 6:22am On Jun 14, 2022
Money dey Christianity esp if u b snr pastor nd ur church get level,...but some things juz dont add up,kidnappers kidnapping three clergymen on duty, naw heavy fuvkup b dat naw angry As in nobody reveal anything to dem,anyway i blieve God wana run something using diz kidnapped mata.
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Three Pastors On Their Way To Crusade In Kogi, Demand N80m Ransom by seunayantokun(m): 9:35am On Jun 14, 2022
In continuation of Fulani wealth transfer programme for weapons and logistics. Final goal: taking over every land you hold and own. If you are still asleep, wake up.
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Three Pastors On Their Way To Crusade In Kogi, Demand N80m Ransom by Nobody: 9:51am On Jun 14, 2022
We have a national security crises, it will come to a stage where inter state travel will be impossible, our security agencies arent doing anything about it, media houses arent reporting it, and worst of all some idiots on this forum are trivializing it like its a normal thing.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Three Pastors On Their Way To Crusade In Kogi, Demand N80m Ransom by Goldenchyke(m): 9:59am On Jun 14, 2022
And this policeman is laughing in his pic.
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Three Pastors On Their Way To Crusade In Kogi, Demand N80m Ransom by Mercyjoy28: 12:43pm On Jun 14, 2022
May God bless u real good
Jerryhare:
Only Pastors, Bishop, Primate, Rev., etc these people are kidnapping, why not kidnapping Alfas, Imams, etc
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Three Pastors On Their Way To Crusade In Kogi, Demand N80m Ransom by Akharmony: 1:09pm On Jun 14, 2022
I forsee this repeating itself again and again, shortly after the metodist bishop paid ransom of 100million in less than 48hrs. . I know this guy will begin to go after eminent clegys... Clegys men should just deciet from preaching errors and preach the right words. . The poor you neglet , the widow that contributed her quota to church development and suddenly she is less important , the charity fund you receive from international community and has been pocket by few leaders in the church and expensive church school also will come back to hurt you. . How on earth will a church school b paying a huge sum of money. Cant they learn from thr missionary schools?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Zenith Bank Worker Who Broke Wife's Leg Eloped With Fake Divorce Papers / Hoodlums In Edo Destroy APC Car, Injure One Person / Musa Murtala Dies After His Stepmother Castrated Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.