Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,794 members, 7,827,937 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

Stella Damasus Show On Ait - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stella Damasus Show On Ait (3983 Views)

Wunmi Obe Reacts To Stella Damasus's New Marriage / I dont Care What You People Write - Stella Damasus / Omotola Jolade vs Stella Damasus-Aboderin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stella Damasus Show On Ait by salisuammy(f): 9:16am On Jul 21, 2011
Our girl stella has started her own show on AIT every wednesday around 6pm. yesterdays topic was on violence
Re: Stella Damasus Show On Ait by Mallow: 9:41am On Jul 21, 2011
cool.
Re: Stella Damasus Show On Ait by andreey(m): 11:57pm On Jul 21, 2011
nice
Re: Stella Damasus Show On Ait by Ruq: 12:57am On Jul 22, 2011
kinda ish
Re: Stella Damasus Show On Ait by kruku: 11:47am On Jul 22, 2011
uHmm! That's lovely of a Woman I love to love. She is just unique. keep it up.
Re: Stella Damasus Show On Ait by mallorca(m): 11:54am On Jul 22, 2011
i am happy for her
Re: Stella Damasus Show On Ait by MissyB3(f): 12:32pm On Jul 22, 2011
Re: Stella Damasus Show On Ait by johnjoel(m): 1:13pm On Jul 22, 2011
cool
Re: Stella Damasus Show On Ait by juman(m): 1:31pm On Jul 22, 2011
Good
Re: Stella Damasus Show On Ait by joyceereal(f): 2:21pm On Jul 22, 2011
It sounds nice!
Re: Stella Damasus Show On Ait by Nayah(f): 2:25pm On Jul 22, 2011
I really like this woman she's so simple and humble keep ii up sister Stella wink
Re: Stella Damasus Show On Ait by Trulie(m): 4:09pm On Jul 22, 2011
Stela is one of d few women i realy apreci8 in nolywud, kip it up grl!
Re: Stella Damasus Show On Ait by coded777: 11:58pm On Jul 22, 2011
Beauriful landmark from a beauriful lady.
Re: Stella Damasus Show On Ait by XKZ(m): 6:29am On Jul 23, 2011
Saw it on Sunday around 5 or 6pm, was that a repeat broadcast?
Re: Stella Damasus Show On Ait by Afam4eva(m): 11:44am On Jul 23, 2011
This is really nice. Dakore almost started one a while back. I don't know what happened to that.
Re: Stella Damasus Show On Ait by victorian(f): 4:47pm On Jul 23, 2011
Had to leave the show, for better greener pastures by concentrating more on how to place a leash on a billionaire guy , now turned Husband,  not doing bad, i will say cool, her hardwork and dedication paid off,  wink, , she try.
Re: Stella Damasus Show On Ait by Afam4eva(m): 4:50pm On Jul 23, 2011
victorian:

Had to leave the show, for better greener pastures by concentrating more on how to place a leash on a billionaire guy , now turned Husband,  not doing bad, i will say cool, her hardwork and dedication paid off,  wink, , she try.

It's really sad that most Nigerian celebrities are in the profession not mainly because of the passion rather because of money. Dakore should be ashamed of herself. How will she leave her career just because her father in-law told her to do so. Money is really the driving force among our generation.
Re: Stella Damasus Show On Ait by victorian(f): 4:57pm On Jul 23, 2011
Of course, money is the koko, in all sphere of life, No money, No respect from old to young ones, Its her choice, i honestly hope she maintains the new status for a very long time , honourably , Cause its not easy to marry and stay married for the money and status,
Re: Stella Damasus Show On Ait by NAJALYN: 3:55pm On Jul 24, 2011
How nice. Keep it up Stella.
Re: Stella Damasus Show On Ait by mafolayomi(f): 1:58pm On Jul 25, 2011
sad sad sad am sure Titilayo (d skye bank lady) that was killed by her husband was one of d reasons Stella came up with dis topic. God bless u girl
Re: Stella Damasus Show On Ait by salisuammy(f): 2:24pm On Jul 25, 2011
@ mafolayomi
i guess u are right because she was so emotional about domestic violence and thinks religion shuld tell the truth and not advice a woman to stay because in most cases enduring is even more fatal than leaving as they may end up killing themselves
Re: Stella Damasus Show On Ait by Tczar(m): 9:08am On Jul 26, 2011
Yet to view her program,but guess it will be cool.
Re: Stella Damasus Show On Ait by philip0906(m): 5:17pm On Jul 26, 2011
^^
whats up with d pix? grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Happy Wedding Anniversary To Julius Agwu And Family / Oh Yeah? Beyonce Caught Giving Jay Z ‘oral’ In His Office? / Mercy Johnson Becoming Fat(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.