Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,216 members, 7,836,051 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:52 PM

Adorable Photos Of Adunni Ade’s Sons Kissing Her! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adorable Photos Of Adunni Ade’s Sons Kissing Her! (3980 Views)

Adunni Ade Goes Back To Islam, Leaves Christianity. Feels Fulfilled & Happier / Throwback Photo Of Adunni Ade As A Little Girl / Adunni Ade With Her Oyinbo Younger Sister In New Adorable Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adorable Photos Of Adunni Ade’s Sons Kissing Her! by omoashy: 8:16pm On Mar 05, 2017
Even if actress Adunni Ade did not go home with any AMVCA plaques as a winner, she got the love and support of her adorable sons.

The handsome kids, who were dressed in dark suits, accompanied their pretty mum to the AMVCA 2017 ceremony and took photos with her.

In a photo shared, the two ‘gentlemen’ whom she referred to as ‘My Kings,’ kissed their mum on the cheeks whilst she knelt in the middle.

Adunni, who was nominated in some categories of awards but didn’t win, wrote on Instagram:

“Though I wasn't able to say this in front of the world, but I want to type this here, I LOVE YOU TO THE MOON AND BACK! My Life, My Love, My heart, My reason for hard work, my reason for the sleepless nights. Thank you both for the continuous motivation.
#amvca2017 #itsherday.” (sic)
The unmarried mother of two has guarded her private life jealously but it also caused tongues to wag.

Touching on her love life in an interview, she said, “I have said this, it’s not something I want to hide, it’s a part of me and I don’t think there’s any need to lie, or make myself look good or whatever, but I have never been married. I was with my ex, Michael Boyd, who is my children’s father for eight years, and things did not work out and I just let it go and that has been three years ago.”

Born of a Nigerian father and an American mother, Adunni Adewale, wormed her way into the hearts of Nigerians with some online hilarious skits over two years ago before she went into mainstream Nollywood movies.

Lately, she was nominated for the Best Supporting Actress in A Drama (Movie/TV Series) at the AMVCA 2017, in the movie, “It’s Her Day.”

She lost to Ebelle Okaro who won in the category.
http://kemiashefonlovehaven.com/?p=8046

Re: Adorable Photos Of Adunni Ade’s Sons Kissing Her! by Sammypope4all(m): 8:18pm On Mar 05, 2017
Cute. And who's their daddy??

1 Like

Re: Adorable Photos Of Adunni Ade’s Sons Kissing Her! by opeyemiieblog(m): 8:29pm On Mar 05, 2017
wow
Re: Adorable Photos Of Adunni Ade’s Sons Kissing Her! by Etzakoos(m): 8:39pm On Mar 05, 2017
Lovely Family Like Mine
Re: Adorable Photos Of Adunni Ade’s Sons Kissing Her! by Idydarling(f): 8:40pm On Mar 05, 2017
pretty woman
Re: Adorable Photos Of Adunni Ade’s Sons Kissing Her! by U4unique(f): 9:13pm On Mar 05, 2017
Sammypope4all:
You
Re: Adorable Photos Of Adunni Ade’s Sons Kissing Her! by josh123(m): 9:13pm On Mar 05, 2017
Sammypope4all:
me grin

(1) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija_miracle Giving It To Nina From Behind #legit Sex / Serena Williams Pictured Dancing Shaku -shaku In A Tennis Court / The Car Meant For Only Cristiano Ronaldo And His Family In The World Wide World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.