Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,245 members, 7,815,352 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:08 AM

I Need Someone That Can Setup An NGO Website, Tell Me Your Price - Web Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Web Market / I Need Someone That Can Setup An NGO Website, Tell Me Your Price (798 Views)

I Need Someone To Create An NGO Website / I Will Create A Professional Website With Free SEO Setup / We Build All Websites, NGO, Ecommerce, Business Website, E Currency ETC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Someone That Can Setup An NGO Website, Tell Me Your Price by Flixvevo: 11:43am On Jun 14, 2022
Hi

I need a website for an NGO website and also a website like "magfundme.com" with payment gateways on it.

State your price, I will send you a PM
Re: I Need Someone That Can Setup An NGO Website, Tell Me Your Price by donsheddy1(m): 11:51am On Jun 14, 2022
Flixvevo:
Hi

I need a website for an NGO website and also a website like "magfundme.com" with payment gateways on it.

Check signature for WhatsApp details.
Re: I Need Someone That Can Setup An NGO Website, Tell Me Your Price by donsheddy1(m): 11:54am On Jun 14, 2022
Just and NGO website will be around N70K while the other one with causes , you’ll need to chat me up for details.
Re: I Need Someone That Can Setup An NGO Website, Tell Me Your Price by classicben3: 12:52pm On Jun 14, 2022
Send me a mail we.share@yahoo.com let's discuss
Re: I Need Someone That Can Setup An NGO Website, Tell Me Your Price by Weezyclan(m): 1:14pm On Jun 14, 2022
Flixvevo:
Hi

The NGO website will cost 30k excluding domain and hosting purchase. Then for a website like magfundme with payment gateway we'll charge 160k to build that.
Re: I Need Someone That Can Setup An NGO Website, Tell Me Your Price by Extratyre01(m): 1:43pm On Jun 14, 2022
Flixvevo:
Hi

Your ngo website will cost 60k + hosting + domain and maintenance..
Mail me THammed@Polarisbanklimited.com
Re: I Need Someone That Can Setup An NGO Website, Tell Me Your Price by Ignyte(m): 1:57pm On Jun 14, 2022
Domain and hosting (1 year)
Re: I Need Someone That Can Setup An NGO Website, Tell Me Your Price by simplesol: 2:25pm On Jun 14, 2022
Flixvevo:
Hi

It can be done. Let's talk further on 0-8-0.3.3.0.5.0.5.7.7
Re: I Need Someone That Can Setup An NGO Website, Tell Me Your Price by FAIRALL(m): 2:33pm On Jun 14, 2022
You can actually set up the NGO website yourself. I'd be willing to guide you through the process if you are a fast learner and a bit techy.
emekacj4real@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: I Need Someone That Can Setup An NGO Website, Tell Me Your Price by LMServices: 2:48pm On Jun 14, 2022
Flixvevo:
Hi

Hi! We already did some for some of our clients and would love to show them to you to further convince you and give you more ideas on how your NGO website should be like. Our WhatsApp number is in the signature below.
Re: I Need Someone That Can Setup An NGO Website, Tell Me Your Price by xtivin(m): 2:51pm On Jun 14, 2022
First and foremost the website url you want is not available except you already purchased it or change it to magfundme.org . This should be the first thing, if you want it with payment gateway it also depends on which payment options. Just get a budget of 100k without gateway and 150k with a basic payment gateway. 080-6038-2079 WhatsApp or call

Re: I Need Someone That Can Setup An NGO Website, Tell Me Your Price by iamoyanudo: 4:03pm On Jun 14, 2022
Flixvevo:
Hi

Hi,
WhatsApp 09061461825. I have developed some NGO websites and currently working on/with one now..

Regards.
Re: I Need Someone That Can Setup An NGO Website, Tell Me Your Price by olu122: 5:54pm On Jun 14, 2022
Kindly contact us we are always affordable
Re: I Need Someone That Can Setup An NGO Website, Tell Me Your Price by Donpedro435: 11:51pm On Jun 14, 2022
I can run this for you at an affordable rate within range of 80k
Search hodmediaofficial on google, it shows my works and credibility or Chat Up 0 8 1 3 7 8 7 8 4 8 6
Re: I Need Someone That Can Setup An NGO Website, Tell Me Your Price by taiwofawole: 7:17am On Jun 15, 2022
My name is Tomi , a certified web developer . I’m professional website developer with testimonies on nairaland , I will gladly love to handle your project .

https://www.nairaland.com/6775085/thread-meant-client-reviews-testimonials

https://www.nairaland.com/6786474/cost-creating-blog-nigeria-how

Above some links to verify my level of professionalism and authenticity

I understand you are looking for something impressive , I can work on an amazing design within your budget

I await more information about this project

If you want I might provide some of my related project , you can reach me via +2347083946059
Re: I Need Someone That Can Setup An NGO Website, Tell Me Your Price by angelEmade: 2:22am On Jun 16, 2022
Flixvevo:
Hi

Will deliver for u in about a week. Price 35k
Re: I Need Someone That Can Setup An NGO Website, Tell Me Your Price by codesngr(m): 9:09am On Jun 17, 2022
600k for such website. with payment much . i wont talk much , u can choose them 20k but dont come back crying grin grin grin grin
Re: I Need Someone That Can Setup An NGO Website, Tell Me Your Price by Balo7leke: 5:41pm On Jun 17, 2022
Flixvevo:
Hi

NGO website cost 60k with cpanel and any domain of your choices reach me on 0.8167963020 or mail me adeniyibalogun7@gmail.com
Re: I Need Someone That Can Setup An NGO Website, Tell Me Your Price by ceejay077: 9:28am On Jun 18, 2022
donsheddy1:
Check signature for WhatsApp details.
I can create a website for you.. please visit this site https://www.fiverr.com/share/3abYzA to order
Re: I Need Someone That Can Setup An NGO Website, Tell Me Your Price by Webrist: 7:12pm On Feb 16, 2023
We are motivated web based Agency.We will lift your business to the next level by creating something awesome for you.We design and build stunning bespoke websites and can help with a wide range of online marketing strategies.

We provide best services in web development and web design. We build Blogsite, portfolio website, Online store(eccomerce), NGO site, Agency site, entertainment site, web application,etc..
We just launched our agency website.
Create
Blogsite (lite) - 10k instead of 15k
Blogsite (pro) - 15k instead of 25k
A simple website - 25k instead of 40k
A professional website - 35k instead of 50k
Eccomerce (lite) - 50k instead of 65k
Eccomerce (pro) - 65k instead of 75k
Till February 17,2023
Get in touch with us before it's too late
WhatsApp- 090 6791 8938
Website- https://caritifesolution.netlify.app
Re: I Need Someone That Can Setup An NGO Website, Tell Me Your Price by Webrist: 7:13pm On Feb 16, 2023
We can help you build the NGO site
Re: I Need Someone That Can Setup An NGO Website, Tell Me Your Price by ubilli: 3:13pm On Feb 17, 2023
I can get it done for #80,000

in less than 2 weeks with

📌 payment gateway support
📌 1 year hosting and domain

Whatsapp 07034474485
Re: I Need Someone That Can Setup An NGO Website, Tell Me Your Price by mrkingshok(m): 7:50pm On Feb 18, 2023
Let's discuss further then. My price is very affordable, as am available to work with any budget.
Flixvevo:
Hi

Re: I Need Someone That Can Setup An NGO Website, Tell Me Your Price by zinosleek(m): 8:38pm On Feb 18, 2023
Hello, I just finished working on some websites and available for you. I can do it for 55k for you and will be available for painting the website.

You can visit https://zinodigitals.com.ng/ or call/WhatsApp 08036653236

(1) (Reply)

Free Domain Names / Domains- $10- Email- Starting @usd 0.49- Live Chat Starting @usd 11.99 More: / Frustrated With Your Internet Service? We Can Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.