Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,686 members, 7,820,389 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:05 PM

Humans To Be Implanted With 6G Chips - Pekka Lundmark (Nokia CEO) - Science/Technology (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Humans To Be Implanted With 6G Chips - Pekka Lundmark (Nokia CEO) (39421 Views)

Humans To Be Implanted With 6G Chips, Nokia CEO / Humans To Be Immortal By 2600 - Expert (Photos) / 'Ghost' Population Of Humans Discovered In Ancient Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Humans To Be Implanted With 6G Chips - Pekka Lundmark (Nokia CEO) by leofab(f): 5:00pm On Jun 15, 2022
Favorolasupo:
Shut up..go and sleep abeg!
keep basking in the euphoria of your nativity… backward doll..
Re: Humans To Be Implanted With 6G Chips - Pekka Lundmark (Nokia CEO) by Dameland: 5:07pm On Jun 15, 2022
Hmmn... Could this be the reason why the covid 19 vaccine was initiated and forced upon everyone with so much intensity? So as to prepare the human body for microchipping in a few years. (Just think out loud)
Holiness2100:

https://www.primebusiness.africa/nokia-ceo-says-humans-to-be-implanted-with-6g-chips-set-timeframe/

1 Like

Re: Humans To Be Implanted With 6G Chips - Pekka Lundmark (Nokia CEO) by twosquare(m): 5:09pm On Jun 15, 2022
leofab:
and you have one of their product in your hand typing nonsense… you despise the said demons abs their technology but you are now enjoying all the output of it..
I hope you won't be caught in the crossfire when it goes down...don't glory in the power of invention. It's filth no matter how glorious it looks. Peace

1 Like

Re: Humans To Be Implanted With 6G Chips - Pekka Lundmark (Nokia CEO) by Wwwq: 5:32pm On Jun 15, 2022
Really
Re: Humans To Be Implanted With 6G Chips - Pekka Lundmark (Nokia CEO) by Deensham: 6:06pm On Jun 15, 2022
No sane person will allow foreign object that can malfunction or be controlled from external sources be implanted in their body

1 Like

Re: Humans To Be Implanted With 6G Chips - Pekka Lundmark (Nokia CEO) by Emibolt: 6:19pm On Jun 15, 2022
Am just thinking, aliens to be revealed publicly 2028, microchip 2030. Will an alien be the antichrist? Since the beast will come out of a great sea and aliens are believed to be underneath antarctica, will alien invasion be the 3rd world war? Do they want zombie apocalyse by implanting chips on us and gain total control over us? Some can call me names, am just thinking

1 Like

Re: Humans To Be Implanted With 6G Chips - Pekka Lundmark (Nokia CEO) by Aaseema: 6:38pm On Jun 15, 2022
Re: Humans To Be Implanted With 6G Chips - Pekka Lundmark (Nokia CEO) by Gabbriell: 6:47pm On Jun 15, 2022
leofab:
your third great grand dad won’t believe that you can speak and see someone’s in america from africa if they told him then…

My great grandfather is not a Physics major like me.

Anyways, I'm just catching cruise with you. No bad feeling @all bro. take care
Re: Humans To Be Implanted With 6G Chips - Pekka Lundmark (Nokia CEO) by Afobaba33(m): 7:29pm On Jun 15, 2022
My concern is which part of the body will it be implanted
Re: Humans To Be Implanted With 6G Chips - Pekka Lundmark (Nokia CEO) by Oppy2k2: 8:24pm On Jun 15, 2022
Re: Humans To Be Implanted With 6G Chips - Pekka Lundmark (Nokia CEO) by FarmTech(m): 8:29pm On Jun 15, 2022
Folks, 666 is fast approaching. For all those critics, there eyes will soon clear. Dont go and repent.

1 Like

Re: Humans To Be Implanted With 6G Chips - Pekka Lundmark (Nokia CEO) by Iyasaburi: 9:15pm On Jun 15, 2022
Sekoni003:
We are ready cheesy

Are you an antichrist?
Please don't answer, it is just a rhetorical question.
#troublemakee

Re: Humans To Be Implanted With 6G Chips - Pekka Lundmark (Nokia CEO) by mandikwilliams: 12:24am On Jun 16, 2022
And the dragon stood on the shore of the sea. And I saw a beast coming out of the sea. He had ten horns and seven heads, with ten crowns on his horns, and on each head a blasphemous name.
The beast I saw resembled a leopard, but had feet like those of a bear and a mouth like that of a lion. The dragon gave the beast his power and his throne and great authority.
One of the heads of the beast seemed to have had a fatal wound, but the fatal wound had been healed. The whole world was astonished and followed the beast.
Men worshiped the dragon because he had given authority to the beast, and they also worshiped the beast and asked, "Who is like the beast? Who can make war against him?"
The beast was given a mouth to utter proud words and blasphemies and to exercise his authority for forty-two months.
He opened his mouth to blaspheme God, and to slander his name and his dwelling place and those who live in heaven.
He was given power to make war against the saints and to conquer them. And he was given authority over every tribe, people, language and nation.
All inhabitants of the earth will worship the beast--all whose names have not been written in the book of life belonging to the Lamb that was slain from the creation of the world.
He who has an ear, let him hear.
If anyone is to go into captivity, into captivity he will go. If anyone is to be killed [3] with the sword, with the sword he will be killed. This calls for patient endurance and faithfulness on the part of the saints.
Then I saw another beast, coming out of the earth. He had two horns like a lamb, but he spoke like a dragon.
He exercised all the authority of the first beast on his behalf, and made the earth and its inhabitants worship the first beast, whose fatal wound had been healed.
And he performed great and miraculous signs, even causing fire to come down from heaven to earth in full view of men.
Because of the signs he was given power to do on behalf of the first beast, he deceived the inhabitants of the earth. He ordered them to set up an image in honor of the beast who was wounded by the sword and yet lived.
He was given power to give breath to the image of the first beast, so that it could speak and cause all who refused to worship the image to be killed.
He also forced everyone, small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on his right hand or on his forehead,
so that no one could buy or sell unless he had the mark, which is the name of the beast or the number of his name.
This calls for wisdom. If anyone has insight, let him calculate the number of the beast, for it is man's number. His number is 666.
Re: Humans To Be Implanted With 6G Chips - Pekka Lundmark (Nokia CEO) by HarshBitterTrut: 1:13am On Jun 16, 2022
Is it a funeral or are you paying attention to the color code?

Watch out for the Black snake that hides in the tall grass of White Supremacy.

Re: Humans To Be Implanted With 6G Chips - Pekka Lundmark (Nokia CEO) by Onyiiobi7735(m): 6:45am On Jun 16, 2022
Righteousness2:
The Foot soldiers of the Lawless one are not hiding one bit anymore. They are telling you what is at Hand.
The Mark of the Beast technology is here.
It's all headed to the Mark of the Beast.

[b][/b]

Repent and Believe the Gospel of JESUS Christ so that you will be counted worthy to Escape what is set to befall the earth.
There is no more time.

JESUS Christ is Coming Quickly! There is no more time.
They are setting the stage for the coming of the Beast.

1 Like

Re: Humans To Be Implanted With 6G Chips - Pekka Lundmark (Nokia CEO) by YangaBabe: 6:47am On Jun 16, 2022
Technology is becoming something else entirely, it's got it's advantages and disadvantages sha, for now let's enjoy what we can in the form of Oraimo products. grin

Re: Humans To Be Implanted With 6G Chips - Pekka Lundmark (Nokia CEO) by rant19ade: 7:21am On Jun 16, 2022
Am not much concerned about the 666 talks, but I won't be having this. Anything that involves invading my body because of some tech, I no dey sign up

1 Like

Re: Humans To Be Implanted With 6G Chips - Pekka Lundmark (Nokia CEO) by nellaz(m): 7:31am On Jun 16, 2022
APOSTLECHUMA:
WHY CANT THEY DEVELOPE CHIPS THAT WILL MAKE IT IMPOSSIBLE FOR BULLETS TO PENETRATE HUMAN BODIES ? IT WILL SOLVE THE PROBLEM OF INSECURITY ACROSS THE EARTH AND REDUCE WARS TO A VERY LARGE EXTENT, MAKING NATIONS TO RESORT TO PEACEFUL WAYS OF SOLVING THEIR PROBLEMS.
Very true talk I will make this a topic
Re: Humans To Be Implanted With 6G Chips - Pekka Lundmark (Nokia CEO) by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jun 16, 2022
Continue to cry madam! When the bucket is full..call me...
leofab:
keep basking in the euphoria of your nativity… backward doll..
Re: Humans To Be Implanted With 6G Chips - Pekka Lundmark (Nokia CEO) by Sigs(m): 7:13pm On Jun 16, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
That's cool..the only problems we have are the Religious folks who will preach against this..like the op.. grin

Seems Africa prefer backwardness plus Religion that doesn't benefit them Instead of technology.. grin
This is not about religion but common sense.People that are trying to control world population and the existence of human being.Do you know what they can do to by implanting chips to your body?
Don't think I'm not one of those religious folks I don't believe in religion fallacy but I think beyond the margin
Re: Humans To Be Implanted With 6G Chips - Pekka Lundmark (Nokia CEO) by Lifeomann(m): 7:05am On Jun 17, 2022
Righteousness2:
The Foot soldiers of the Lawless one are not hiding one bit anymore. They are telling you what is at Hand.
The Mark of the Beast technology is here.
It's all headed to the Mark of the Beast.

[b][/b]

Repent and Believe the Gospel of JESUS Christ so that you will be counted worthy to Escape what is set to befall the earth.
There is no more time.

JESUS Christ is Coming Quickly! There is no more time.
. So true bro, anyone who dosn't believe in the endtimes is a drunk

1 Like

Re: Humans To Be Implanted With 6G Chips - Pekka Lundmark (Nokia CEO) by leofab(f): 9:29am On Jun 17, 2022
twosquare:
I hope you won't be caught in the crossfire when it goes down...don't glory in the power of invention. It's filth no matter how glorious it looks. Peace
I can see the filth all over you… from the house you live to the easier and simpler life you enjoy today all the time the glory of invention…
Re: Humans To Be Implanted With 6G Chips - Pekka Lundmark (Nokia CEO) by swissgoldenpro3: 8:06pm On Jun 17, 2022
The coming of the Anti christ
Re: Humans To Be Implanted With 6G Chips - Pekka Lundmark (Nokia CEO) by DonroxyII: 4:17am On Jun 18, 2022
akinmusi:
So you guys want to reinvent humans
Aswear, I wish to God against cancers implosion due to cell mutations and Hackers:

Imagine your brain being remotely hacked: White wan do African Juju now inscribed it as Chips:

This is how village people do Controls grin

Mehn, this Civilisations is getting to her Peak and turning point is set:

dy/dx = 0 !

We Can't handle ourselves for real, I Pray for Controls :
Re: Humans To Be Implanted With 6G Chips - Pekka Lundmark (Nokia CEO) by biridon(m): 10:39am On Jun 18, 2022
Bible talk am Oo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

A Stove That Uses Battery Spotted In Aba today!!! See For Yourself / What Would Happen If There Were No Moon? (Photos) / The Wolf Moon Rises, Coincides With Lunar Eclipse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.