Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,994 members, 7,845,210 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

Tems Diagnosed With Reflux Laryngitis, Postpones Shows - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tems Diagnosed With Reflux Laryngitis, Postpones Shows (34797 Views)

TEMS Postponed Shows In Birmingham After Being Diagnosed With Reflux Laryngitis / Nigerians Pray For Singer Tems As She Suffers Reflux Laryngitis, Cancels Interna / Tom Hanks And Rita Wilson Diagnosed With Corona Virus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tems Diagnosed With Reflux Laryngitis, Postpones Shows by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jun 15, 2022
Tems is a Lebo she should stop watching plate.
Re: Tems Diagnosed With Reflux Laryngitis, Postpones Shows by Wwwq: 5:47pm On Jun 15, 2022
She must have suckeddd infected dick
Re: Tems Diagnosed With Reflux Laryngitis, Postpones Shows by Konjiboii: 6:26pm On Jun 15, 2022
Too much deep throat
Re: Tems Diagnosed With Reflux Laryngitis, Postpones Shows by MUAnaZephyr: 2:49am On Jun 16, 2022
No be wahala be this one

She should use gbola amunatusbjdictusite to solve it na.

You think sey na only una sabi big yeye English?
I'll just confuse you in the confusion you're trying to give to me.
Re: Tems Diagnosed With Reflux Laryngitis, Postpones Shows by echomanji: 6:21am On Jun 16, 2022
LuQuLuQu:
Dic.k sucking gone wrong
the devil is Proud of you comrade kiss
LuQuLuQu:
Dic.k sucking gone wrong
the devil is Proud of you comrade
Re: Tems Diagnosed With Reflux Laryngitis, Postpones Shows by YangaBabe: 6:59am On Jun 16, 2022
Sad one, I wish her quick recovery. In the meantime let me enjoy some of her beautiful music with my Oraimo Freepod pro. cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Liz Benson's Daughter's Traditional Wedding In Akwa Ibom (Photos) / Thin Tall Tony Arrives Calabar In Style (photos) / Simi And Friends Celebrate Her 'Omo Charlie Champagne' Album In Swimsuit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.