Stats: 3,158,307 members, 7,836,337 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

UK Pervert Teacher Who Forces Pupils' Hands Down Her Trousers Jailed - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UK Pervert Teacher Who Forces Pupils' Hands Down Her Trousers Jailed (78719 Views)

Buckinghamshire Teacher Who Had Sex With 15-Year-Old Demanded Sex 6 Times A Day / French Teacher Who Covered His Body In Tattoos Banned From School (Graphic Pix) / "My Students Don't Have Dirty Pervert Minds" - Viral Curvy Teacher Fumes (2) (3) (4)

Re: UK Pervert Teacher Who Forces Pupils' Hands Down Her Trousers Jailed by naikeboy(m): 6:18am On Jun 16, 2022
Wahala no day finish ooo
Re: UK Pervert Teacher Who Forces Pupils' Hands Down Her Trousers Jailed by LivingTribunal: 6:19am On Jun 16, 2022
SHINJA:
Stupid rapist....Cut her breast away and stone her to dead..

blood starving monster, it's unfortunate it happened in the UK and not in your dehumanized region
Re: UK Pervert Teacher Who Forces Pupils' Hands Down Her Trousers Jailed by naija4life247: 6:19am On Jun 16, 2022
SHINJA:

Kilode? We boys are not complaining oooo. It is the Amebo police that are pocking nose into what doesn't concern them.
Re: UK Pervert Teacher Who Forces Pupils' Hands Down Her Trousers Jailed by olisaEze(m): 6:25am On Jun 16, 2022
No matter how u wish it not to be true, your average twelve year old in Naija knows far more than you can ever give them credit for. Kids nowadays are not as naive as their parents would want to believe. On the other hand, imagine a son in Naija telling his dad that one female teacher with huge bosoms that is always wearing tight blouses likes pressing his face to her chest whenever she sees him. The reaction from said dad might just be slight amusement, or a direct encounter to see if her chest will also welcome his face too! Pikin go dey score high for class, daddy will be more involved in son’s school matters, life ana ga ga! grin grin

Re: UK Pervert Teacher Who Forces Pupils' Hands Down Her Trousers Jailed by funshow21: 6:26am On Jun 16, 2022
I need paypal funds i m buying a very high rate.
Re: UK Pervert Teacher Who Forces Pupils' Hands Down Her Trousers Jailed by Toriagirl(f): 6:30am On Jun 16, 2022
When we thought that we've seen it all, someone that is supposed to be a mother figure to those kids, how old is she again? Wonders shall never end!
Re: UK Pervert Teacher Who Forces Pupils' Hands Down Her Trousers Jailed by Hassanmaye(m): 6:32am On Jun 16, 2022
OmovuduTheBeast:
The future is surely female!!!
Will you shut..
Re: UK Pervert Teacher Who Forces Pupils' Hands Down Her Trousers Jailed by yusluvad(m): 6:40am On Jun 16, 2022
Very bad. embarassed
Re: UK Pervert Teacher Who Forces Pupils' Hands Down Her Trousers Jailed by FRANKOSKI(m): 6:40am On Jun 16, 2022
SENDING CHILDREN TO SCHOOL IS ANOTHER HEADACHE HMMM
Re: UK Pervert Teacher Who Forces Pupils' Hands Down Her Trousers Jailed by YangaBabe: 6:42am On Jun 16, 2022
Na wa, see fine woman o, why not look for a matured man to take care of you abeg.
Re: UK Pervert Teacher Who Forces Pupils' Hands Down Her Trousers Jailed by goldust777: 6:45am On Jun 16, 2022
We haven't talked about how our Nigerian lady teachers molest boys
Re: UK Pervert Teacher Who Forces Pupils' Hands Down Her Trousers Jailed by MarveworldG: 6:46am On Jun 16, 2022
PAWG:

I know what you’re trying to say but you put it wrongly
Thanks for understanding

Re: UK Pervert Teacher Who Forces Pupils' Hands Down Her Trousers Jailed by lolu2019: 6:54am On Jun 16, 2022
The female teachers molest guys too much.right from primary school days.because we r guys,we r being told to act like a male,to always calm down.they don't know the effect on our future. I know a lot of guys that still remember the colours of their aunty panties.

Re: UK Pervert Teacher Who Forces Pupils' Hands Down Her Trousers Jailed by Jeezuzpick(m): 6:57am On Jun 16, 2022
ArchiLimited:
Perverts. Perverts everywhere. Unrelated but how did the boy know she kissed him exactly 50 times? Like he counted each one? That's weirdly specific.

Meanwhile, If you have an upcoming building project or want to modernize an existing one, contact me for top class Architectural designs and construction, and in good faith, we'll first design a sample plan for your project for FREE.
Contact is in my signature below

She wept because the whole thing was stupid and needless.

She could as well have turned cougar and still got a few interested 20-25 year old fuckboys to do her for some bucks or even just for a good time.

Now she's going away in an orange truck.

Re: UK Pervert Teacher Who Forces Pupils' Hands Down Her Trousers Jailed by harmargedon: 7:13am On Jun 16, 2022
ogbiwa:

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/pervert-teacher-sexted-pupils-under-27233883
where Is candidlady, futureisfemale and y'all gender fighters.
Re: UK Pervert Teacher Who Forces Pupils' Hands Down Her Trousers Jailed by Bigsharkmob: 7:13am On Jun 16, 2022
SHINJA:

which one be Stone her to dead again ? Be like u be all dis useless Hausa people wey de quick kill person
Re: UK Pervert Teacher Who Forces Pupils' Hands Down Her Trousers Jailed by princewarri1985: 7:17am On Jun 16, 2022
Fine woman! The truth be told the boys enjoyed themselves! Which i was in the boys position, i ain't telling nobody hell no i will take the secret with me to the grave. Infact she should come and rape me too, and i want her to rape me everyday, not by only kissing me 50 times, i want penetrative raw sex with this fine woman, i want her to fu*ck me untill my soul leave my body and return again. Damn! She's hot
Re: UK Pervert Teacher Who Forces Pupils' Hands Down Her Trousers Jailed by princewarri1985: 7:24am On Jun 16, 2022
bizhop01:
Imagine that fat smelling vagina
if she open am for you, you non go dive enter and even lick the plate join? Bloody hypocrite! Abi you non know say oyibo kpekus sweet die!
Re: UK Pervert Teacher Who Forces Pupils' Hands Down Her Trousers Jailed by LordEclipse: 7:25am On Jun 16, 2022
ogbiwa:

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/pervert-teacher-sexted-pupils-under-27233883
Couldn't she get herself a man or she's just a pure pedophile..she needs mental check
Re: UK Pervert Teacher Who Forces Pupils' Hands Down Her Trousers Jailed by SugarGirl44(f): 7:33am On Jun 16, 2022
sirusX:

I was looking for that werey Candidlady to post

Hope she can see how perverted her gender is deceiving and grooming young boys who were entrusted in her care.

Imagine sexualizing young boys... truly, boys and men are not safe from that gender ... who eventually cause emotional damage to them

We all know no gender is purely innocent, but the percentage is higher for una.
Like 90-10%
That's the difference.
Males are always more rootless and u know it.
Re: UK Pervert Teacher Who Forces Pupils' Hands Down Her Trousers Jailed by Truthfulguy10: 7:37am On Jun 16, 2022
Lordspicy:
Women and rape. Tufiakwa.
Be like 5&6

Re: UK Pervert Teacher Who Forces Pupils' Hands Down Her Trousers Jailed by Omoikarekimire(m): 7:38am On Jun 16, 2022
I pity the woman such a nice looking plump woman.She must have missed the comfort of real man in her life.I use to wonder why women are always bitter towards men raping girls but will keep mum when woman did it to boys.Let the judge just give the woman that did it to the boys 2 hours per day of exposure in male environment with maximum smooching and touching in available places.And the woman psyche would be balanced.
Re: UK Pervert Teacher Who Forces Pupils' Hands Down Her Trousers Jailed by Qatar2022: 7:38am On Jun 16, 2022
Where is that this called future is female
Re: UK Pervert Teacher Who Forces Pupils' Hands Down Her Trousers Jailed by prince049(m): 7:41am On Jun 16, 2022
Arizoner:
you missed. I used to fùck my SS2 Geography teacher when she's hørny. We used to do three rounds, four rounds depending on our stamina. Aunty tina, i miss you. Tho you took my innocence am glad you did

How did it start? That's the kine gist I dey like. Na how e start I dey like hear.
Re: UK Pervert Teacher Who Forces Pupils' Hands Down Her Trousers Jailed by sirusX(m): 8:01am On Jun 16, 2022
SugarGirl44:

We all know no gender is purely innocent, but the percentage is higher for una.
Like 90-10%
That's the difference.
Males are always more rootless and u know it.

Wait... are now saying females are not entirely pure? That there are sinners among saints. That the entire gender are no longer angels.

No guy ever dragged or assumed any gender to be innocent... but your people do the worst. Even your percentage doesn’t have head nor tail... cz I wonder where the remaining ladies in the prison come from

You see your first line... go and feed that to Candidlady or any other female that decides to move mad and talk stupid on posts
Re: UK Pervert Teacher Who Forces Pupils' Hands Down Her Trousers Jailed by naijapikin2(m): 8:08am On Jun 16, 2022
It this was the other way nairaland ladies would have flooded this thread with garbage, now they are tail in between legs. Double standards.... Sexual predators cuts across both sexes shikenan
Re: UK Pervert Teacher Who Forces Pupils' Hands Down Her Trousers Jailed by ABANGWABOI(m): 8:22am On Jun 16, 2022
Fernandezisback
Candidlady
Jeon
FutureIsFemale
Jovialjune
And other ediots..

See your colleague..
Re: UK Pervert Teacher Who Forces Pupils' Hands Down Her Trousers Jailed by badboyTee(m): 8:32am On Jun 16, 2022
I wished my sec school ENGLISH teacher was like her not the naija own who flogs my head till sense fly enters
Re: UK Pervert Teacher Who Forces Pupils' Hands Down Her Trousers Jailed by Gubioma: 8:41am On Jun 16, 2022
meobizy:
as.
Dan Borno...
As V-shape
Shikenan nagode
Re: UK Pervert Teacher Who Forces Pupils' Hands Down Her Trousers Jailed by harmony75: 8:54am On Jun 16, 2022
She's sick actually so she should be taken to where she will get treatment smh �‍♂️
Re: UK Pervert Teacher Who Forces Pupils' Hands Down Her Trousers Jailed by Kelvin3476: 9:10am On Jun 16, 2022
meobizy:
Lock that nasty Bleep away from the general public. Put her on the sex offender list for the rest of her life.
Just that ? Let the glue her pussy with hot iron and cut off her bwest
Re: UK Pervert Teacher Who Forces Pupils' Hands Down Her Trousers Jailed by Wizpa(m): 9:11am On Jun 16, 2022
Unitedabby:
You're very correct bro! When I was about 9 year old,I was subjected to a probably worse situation by my Aunt's younger sister who's almost old enough to birth me...she buys me sweets and chocolates as a build up to her evil intension.She asks me to do things to her at the slightest opportunity she gets such as fingering her,fonddle her breasts and then she in turn play with my tiny pipe and balls. I innocently did things I wasn't proud of and ashamed of till date.... Never told anyone about it and that experience have negatively affected my love life now that I'm grown up... Those kids need psychological therapy. I don't know if I'd need one too. It's not a good experience; messes with your head and life.

Aunts younger sister na still your Aunty undecided
Why you dey sugar-coat am angry
You funny Sha grin grin grin

List Of Professional Bodies (exams) In Nigeria / 2013/2014 PTDF Scholarships In Nigeria, UK & France / Deeper Life Completes "Anchor " University

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53