Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,486 members, 7,823,131 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

The Keys Of The Kingdom - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Keys Of The Kingdom (411 Views)

The Keys Of The Kingdom / Locate The Keys And Open The Door To Your Glory / The Fundamental Keys Of Prosperity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Keys Of The Kingdom by overcomersfaith(f): 10:09am On Jun 15, 2022
The Holy Spirit aid us in the place of prayer by praying the mind of God and  His “Will” for us.. or whosoever He want us to intercede for… beloveth are you truly having this dimension of encounter as spoken by God to us… it is only possible through an establish link....

Read more @ The Keys of the Kingdom... read more @ https://overcomers-faith.org/the-keys-of-the-kingdom-3/
Re: The Keys Of The Kingdom by orisa37: 11:11am On Jun 15, 2022
THE KEYS TO THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN IS PRAYERS
AND IS JESUS.
FATHER HEAL NIGERIA AND RESCUE NIGERIA FROM MACBAN AND BMF-BOKOISWA IJN AMEN AMEN AMEN !!!
Re: The Keys Of The Kingdom by orisa37: 11:25am On Jun 15, 2022
THE KEY IS PRAYER AND IS JESUS.

AW. AZ AND AB. HAVE PERFORMED CREDITABLY.

SO ALSO ARE

OBJ. IBB AND AA.

PLEASE GOD. BY THE PRAYERS OF THESE YOUR RIGHTEOUS ONES,

COME AND RESCUE NIGERIA FROM MACBAN AND BMF-BOKOISWA.
Re: The Keys Of The Kingdom by michaelwestern(m): 6:30pm On Jun 15, 2022
Are you talking about praying in tongues?
Re: The Keys Of The Kingdom by Kobojunkie: 6:51pm On Jun 15, 2022
michaelwestern:
Are you talking about praying in tongues?
According to Jesus Christ, the six keys which open Heaven for the individual are as detailed in Matthew 25 vs 31 - 46. So, please, where exactly did you read that your praying, even if in what you regard astongues, is instead the key? undecided
Re: The Keys Of The Kingdom by michaelwestern(m): 6:54pm On Jun 15, 2022
Kobojunkie:
According to Jesus Christ, the six keys which open Heaven for the individual are as detailed in Matthew 25 vs 31 - 46. So, please, where exactly did you read that your praying, even if in what you regard astongues, is instead the key? undecided

Romans 8:26, jude 20 and other scriptures. I personally believe that praying in tongues is probably more important than any other type of prayer.
Re: The Keys Of The Kingdom by Kobojunkie: 6:57pm On Jun 15, 2022
michaelwestern:
Romans 8:26, jude 20 and other scriptures. I personally believe that praying in tongues is probably more important than any other type of prayer.
I am not asking of your personal interpretation of what is written in those verses, but instead how you arrived at your conclusion that they apply as far as the keys to Heaven are concerned. undecided

By the way, praying with the help of the Spirit of God is not "praying in tongues" as the Spirit of God does not have need to communicate your thoughts to the Father in a language foreign to even you. undecided
Re: The Keys Of The Kingdom by michaelwestern(m): 7:16pm On Jun 15, 2022
Kobojunkie:
I am not asking of your personal interpretation of what is written in those verses, but instead how you arrived at your conclusion that they apply as far as the keys to Heaven are concerned. undecided

By the way, praying with the help of the Spirit of God is not "praying in tongues" as the Spirit of God does not have need to communicate your thoughts to the Father in a language foreign to even you. undecided

You don't understand. Praying in tongues is the Holy Spirit praying for you directly to God through your mouth but bypassing your mind. If you understand what you're saying it may actually hinder the prayer. Because you may start having doubts which will render the prayer ineffective. But, by not understanding what you're saying there's no room for doubt, which means there's a 100% chance of the Prayer being answered.

Whenevere you see praying in the Spirit in the Bible, it's referring to speaking in tongues.
Re: The Keys Of The Kingdom by Kobojunkie: 7:34pm On Jun 15, 2022
michaelwestern:
1. You don't understand. Praying in tongues is the Holy Spirit praying for you directly to God through your mouth but bypassing your mind.

2. If you understand what you're saying it may actually hinder the prayer . Because you may start having doubts which will render the prayer ineffective. But, by not understanding what you're saying there's no room for doubt, which means there's a 100% chance of the Prayer being answered.

3. Whenevere you see praying in the Spirit in the Bible, it's referring to speaking in tongues.
1. Where do you find these things written as such in scripture though? undecided

2. Jesus Christ is never written to have prayed in tongues Himself. It isn't written anywhere in scripture that God's Old Covenant men prayed to God in a foreign tongue, yet pretty much all of their prayers, even those not vocalize, where answered by God. Many of them doubted, a famous one was Gideon, yet that didn't stop God from answering his many requests. undecided

Also, God never said our doubts hinder Him from answering our prayers. We are speaking here of a God who said we are to pray in secret and in hiding, promising He will answer our secret requests- Matthew 6 vs 6 - 11. So where do you get this notion that speaking in tongues prevents doubt, and aids God jn answering our prayers? undecided

3. Where in scripture is this connection you assume established? undecided
Re: The Keys Of The Kingdom by michaelwestern(m): 7:46pm On Jun 15, 2022
Kobojunkie:
1. Where do you find these things written as such in scripture though? undecided

2. Jesus Christ is never written to have prayed in tongues Himself. It isn't written anywhere in scripture that God's Old Covenant men prayed to God in a foreign tongue, yet pretty much all of their prayers, even those not vocalize, where answered by God. Many of them doubted, a famous one was Gideon, yet that didn't stop God from answering his many requests. undecided

Also, God never said our doubts hinder Him from answering our prayers. We are speaking here of a God who said we are to pray in secret and in hiding, promising He will answer our secret requests- Matthew 6 vs 6 - 11. So where do you get this notion that speaking in tongues prevents doubt, and aids God jn answering our prayers? undecided

3. Where in scripture is this connection you assume established? undecided

When you're praying, you have to believe that you have received(spiritually) what you're praying for before you get it physically. That's why millions of Christians dont get answers to their prayers. If you doubt, you get nothing.

Mark 11:23-24
Re: The Keys Of The Kingdom by Kobojunkie: 7:53pm On Jun 15, 2022
michaelwestern:
When you're praying, you have to believe that you have received(spiritually) what you're praying for before you get it physically. That's why millions of Christians dont get answers to their prayers. If you doubt, you get nothing.

Mark 11:23-24
Are you certain that what God said there is what you assume? I ask because even Jesus Christ answered the request of Thomas, the one who doubted His resurrection, along with the prayers of many who mentally doubted Him. undecided

Here is a summary of sorts of some of the New Covenant teachings and commandments given by Jesus Christ where prayer is concerned

Ask, Seek and Knock, in order to receive, find and have the door opened to you[b]Matthew 7 vs 7[/b]
Pray continously. I.e. don't stop asking, seeking, knocking until you have recieved, found and had the door opened to you
Matthew 21 vs 22 & Luke 18 vs 1- 8
Avoid vain repetitions because God knows what you want even before you ask Him Matthew 6 vs 7 - 8
Always pray in secret and in hiding Matthew 6 vs 6
Pray the Lord's prayer-Matthew 6 vs 9- 13
Forgive everyone who has hurt or offended you before you pray so your father in Heaven will forgive you your sins- Matthew 11 vs 25 & Matthew 6 vs 12
Always approach God in Humility-
Luke 18 vs 9 - 4
Believe that you have received what you ask for and it shall be done for you
Matthew 21 vs 22 & Mark 11 vs 24
Ask the Father in the name of Jesus Christ
John 15 vs 16
If you abide in Him and He, Jesus, abides in you, then He, Jesus Christ , will do whatever you ask in His name John 14 vs 13-14 & john 15 vs 7
Pray for your enemies - Matthew 5 vs 44 & Luke 6 vs 27- 28
Ask God for the Holy Spirit -
Luke 11 vs 13 & Matthew 7 vs 11

Notice that nowhere above do you find God declaring that prayers of those who mentally doubt Him will not be answered. Leading me to conclude that your understanding of what is written is to be questioned. undecided
Re: The Keys Of The Kingdom by michaelwestern(m): 8:10pm On Jun 15, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Are you certain that what God said there is what you assume? I ask because even Jesus Christ answered the request of Thomas, the one who doubted His resurrection, along with the prayers of many who mentally doubted Him. undecided

Here is a summary of sorts of some of the New Covenant teachings and commandments given by Jesus Christ where prayer is concerned

Ask, Seek and Knock, in order to receive, find and have the door opened to you[b]Matthew 7 vs 7[/b]
Pray continously. I.e. don't stop asking, seeking, knocking until you have recieved, found and had the door opened to you
Matthew 21 vs 22 & Luke 18 vs 1- 8
Avoid vain repetitions because God knows what you want even before you ask Him Matthew 6 vs 7 - 8
Always pray in secret and in hiding Matthew 6 vs 6
Pray the Lord's prayer-Matthew 6 vs 9- 13
Forgive everyone who has hurt or offended you before you pray so your father in Heaven will forgive you your sins- Matthew 11 vs 25 & Matthew 6 vs 12
Always approach God in Humility-
Luke 18 vs 9 - 4
Believe that you have received what you ask for and it shall be done for you
Matthew 21 vs 22 & Mark 11 vs 24
Ask the Father in the name of Jesus Christ
John 15 vs 16
If you abide in Him and He, Jesus, abides in you, then He, Jesus Christ , will do whatever you ask in His name John 14 vs 13-14 & john 15 vs 7
Pray for your enemies - Matthew 5 vs 44 & Luke 6 vs 27- 28
Ask God for the Holy Spirit -
Luke 11 vs 13 & Matthew 7 vs 11

Notice that nowhere above do you find God declaring that prayers of those who mentally doubt Him will not be answered. Leading me to conclude that your understanding of what is written is to be questioned. undecided

This is the mistake that a lot of believers make. You don't use scriptures to counter scriptures, you use scriptures to explain scriptures. All those scriptures you quoted go together with what I said.

In Matthew 7, the Bible said that everyone that asketh receiveth. But just a simple survey will show that a lot of Christians have asked God for things but they didn't get it physically. Does that mean that the Bible lied? Of course not. When you pray, you receive your answers spiritually first before you get it physically. If you doubt that you've received it spiritually then you won't get it physically. This is very deep, I'm just trying to explain it as simply as I can.
Re: The Keys Of The Kingdom by Kobojunkie: 8:53pm On Jun 15, 2022
michaelwestern:
1. This is the mistake that a lot of believers make. You don't use scriptures to counter scriptures, you use scriptures to explain scriptures. All those scriptures you quoted go together with what I said.

2. In Matthew 7, the Bible said that everyone that asketh receiveth. But just a simple survey will show that a lot of Christians have asked God for things but they didn't get it physically. Does that mean that the Bible lied?

3. Of course not. When you pray, you receive your answers spiritually first before you get it physically.

4. If you doubt that you've received it spiritually then you won't get it physically. This is very deep, I'm just trying to explain it as simply as I can.
1. Nowhere in my post did I make any attempts to use scripture to counter scripture. Instead what I showed you there was all the commandments/decrees God gave regarding prayer. Not a single one of them suggests what you claim which is that those who doubt will not have what they ask for. And from examples right there in the Gospels, we see that even those who doubted, Jesus Christ provided answers to, so where does this idea that if you doubt, you won't receive truly come from? Obviously not from Jesus Christ, right? undecided

2. The real reason why many ask but never recieve is actually because they refuse to submit to and obey the teachings(and commandments) of Jesus Christ, God's mandate to all, yet they expect to benefit from God's agreement in their disobedience. The problem isn't an issue of prayer but that of obedience on the part of those who call themselves Christians. undecided

Read through all those commandments contained in my previous post. Do you yourself obey them all? If not, why do you expect God to do all He promised He would when you pray. **Please note that the above are simply just a few of the about 100 commandments God expects us to live by and obey for us to reap the benefits He promised. undecided

3. Recieve answers spiritually? What the heck does that mean? undecided

4. Your so-called explanation betrays that taught by even Jesus Christ so where do these claims of yours come from? lipsrsealed
Re: The Keys Of The Kingdom by michaelwestern(m): 9:04pm On Jun 15, 2022
Kobojunkie:
1. Nowhere in my post did I make any attempts to use scripture to counter scripture. Instead what I showed you there was all the commandments/decrees God gave regarding prayer. Not a single one of them suggests what you claim which is that those who doubt will not have what they ask for. And from examples right there in the Gospels, we see that even those who doubted, Jesus Christ provided answers to, so where does this idea that if you doubt, you won't receive truly come from? Obviously not from Jesus Christ, right? undecided

2. The real reason why many ask but never recieve is actually because they refuse to submit to and obey the teachings(and commandments) of Jesus Christ, God's mandate to all, yet they expect to benefit from God's agreement in their disobedience. The problem isn't an issue of prayer but that of obedience on the part of those who call themselves Christians. undecided

Read through all those commandments contained in my previous post. Do you yourself obey them all? If not, why do you expect God to do all He promised He would when you pray. **Please note that the above are simply just a few of the about 100 commandments God expects us to live by and obey for us to reap the benefits He promised. undecided

3. Recieve answers spiritually? What the heck does that mean? undecided

4. Your so-called explanation betrays that taught by even Jesus Christ so where do these claims of yours come from? lipsrsealed

There's a physical world and a spiritual world
Ephesians 1:3. Says that we've been blessed with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places. God is a Spirit, if you pray to God, he answers your prayers in the Spiritual realm. It is faith without doubt that will make the answers manifest physically. Read James 1:6-8
If you doubt, you get nothing.

You can never be worthy of receiving anything from God, no matter how holy and obedient you become. God's standard is way above human standards and nobody can meet it. Every thing we receive from God is by grace through faith.
Re: The Keys Of The Kingdom by Kobojunkie: 9:26pm On Jun 15, 2022
michaelwestern:
1. There's a physical world and a spiritual world
Ephesians 1:3. Says that we've been blessed with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places. God is a Spirit, if you pray to God, he answers your prayers in the Spiritual realm. It is faith without doubt that will make the answers manifest physically.

2. Read James 1:6-8 If you doubt, you get nothing.

3. You can never be worthy of receiving anything from God, no matter how holy and obedient you become. God's standard is way above human standards and nobody can meet it. Every thing we receive from God is by grace through faith.
1. Where exactly did Jesus Christ teach that there is a line that exists between these answers which you claim exist in what you call the Spirit Rhelm and the physical Rhelm? undecided

When Christ, for example, commanded Lazarus back to life, was the answer in what you call the Spirit rhelm or the physical Rhelm? undecided

When Jesus Christ turned water to wine, and when He multiplied bread and fish, was that Spirit rhelm or physical? undecided

When Jesus Christ answered Peter's request that He command him,Peter, to come to Him, was the answer that came in spirit rhelm or physical rhelm for Peter? undecided

2. James 1 vs 6 - 8 speaks of doubting God Himself, not doubting that God will answer which is what Mark 11 vs 24 was instead about. undecided

3. According to Jesus Christ, you have to first become worthy of Him - Matthew 10 vs 34 - 38 & Matthew 16 vs 24 - 26 & Mark 8 vs 34 - 36 & Luke 9 vs 23 - 25 in order to be saved or gain access to the narrow gate which leads to True Life. So, are you insinuating that Jesus Christ lied? undecided

Jesus Christ never said you receive because of grace(eternal life) or by faith. He instead taught that those who obey are those who love Him and are hence loved by God - John 14 vs 15 - 25 and John 15 vs 15 & John 15 vs 7 - 11..... undecided

(1) (Reply)

Prophet Muhammad Was Not The First Muslim / [updated] Download Latest Apostle Joshua Selman Messages 2022 & Audio Sermons Mp / See The Only Prophet Thas Has Entered Lions Den And Played With Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.