Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,354 members, 7,826,387 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 01:38 PM

Stop Buying Cooking Gas, Produce It Yourself! - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Stop Buying Cooking Gas, Produce It Yourself! (961 Views)

Why Is Nigeria Importing Stockfish? Can't We Produce It Here? / How Much Is Cooking Gas In Your Area? / 10 Pictures Of Cooking Gone Wrong (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stop Buying Cooking Gas, Produce It Yourself! by alchemy007(m): 1:06pm On Jun 15, 2022
Do you know that it is actually possible to produce cooking gas at home Learn how to produce cooking gas and save thousands of Naira as a result.
I'm ready to teach you if you are interested to learn how it is done. All you have to do is to contact me. The Funny thing here is that all that is needed to construct the device that produces the gas are readily available in the Market. No special importation of parts is required and it doesn't that much to purchase. It costs less than N10k to make a relatively medium sized device. Plus the raw materials from which the gas would be produced can be obtained free of charge in your immediate environment.
This offer might look a little bit odd to you, but, it's the truth. It is actually safer than the LNG that you buy in filling stations as it is not as explosive as the LNG. I shall be with you after the tutorial is over for at least 30 days providing support. Hence, you can be rest assured that you are in very safe and reliable hands. Should you prefer that we make it for you, we are ready. Just get in touch!
You shall be responsible for the shipping costs though, but we are ever ready to serve. Just let us know how we may serve you. I say enough of the scarcity and hardship in finding fuel for cooking, what do you say?!
Regards,
Musa Abdurrahman
07037595859 (Whatsapp)

Re: Stop Buying Cooking Gas, Produce It Yourself! by DaCharis2016: 1:33pm On Jun 15, 2022
Prepare it and sell now?

1 Like

Re: Stop Buying Cooking Gas, Produce It Yourself! by bibianna(f): 2:31pm On Jun 15, 2022
I agree with the first commenter.

Why not display the ones you have done for the public to see and patronize!

1 Like

Re: Stop Buying Cooking Gas, Produce It Yourself! by Camoready: 6:21pm On Jun 15, 2022
Welcome to “ learn how to burn your house” 101

1 Like

Re: Stop Buying Cooking Gas, Produce It Yourself! by alchemy007(m): 11:55am On Dec 22, 2022
DaCharis2016:
Prepare it and sell now?

I'll do just that. I've sent a prototype to a friend in Abuja. But, unfortunately, there were leakages. I'll be blocking the leakages really soon and post the video when I'm done, Insha Allah!
Re: Stop Buying Cooking Gas, Produce It Yourself! by alchemy007(m): 11:56am On Dec 22, 2022
Camoready:
Welcome to “ learn how to burn your house” 101

Which one be "burn your house", e be like say you like vawulence?! �
Re: Stop Buying Cooking Gas, Produce It Yourself! by alchemy007(m): 12:00pm On Dec 22, 2022
bibianna:

Thanks for the tip bro! The thing be say I just got another HUGE project hung up on me right now. The school where I teach Don close down and I decided to create and start my own school. It has not been easy. I shall do that with this and like 2 other awesome projects I have right now. See, my School's logo. Wish me well o! �

Re: Stop Buying Cooking Gas, Produce It Yourself! by alchemy007(m): 12:04pm On Dec 22, 2022
bibianna:

Thanks for the tip bro! The thing be say I just got another HUGE project hung up on me right now. The school where I teach Don close down and I decided to create and start my own school. It has not been easy.
I shall do that (as you said) with this and like 2 other awesome projects I have right now. See, my School's logo. Wish me well o! �

(1) (Reply)

Please How Long Does It Take To Cook Ukwa? / Garri Is Now 600 Per Derica. Family People How Are You Guys Coping? / Luvly Christmas Cakes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.