Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,764 members, 7,817,106 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:55 AM

Sadio Mane On Agrees Personal Terms To Join Bayern Munich - Sports (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Sadio Mane On Agrees Personal Terms To Join Bayern Munich (32537 Views)

Antonio Rudiger Agrees Personal Terms To Join Real Madrid This Summer / Lewandoski Agrees Personal Terms To Join Barcelona This Summer / Real Madrid Agree To Personal Terms With Brazilian Goalkeeper Alisson (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sadio Mane On Agrees Personal Terms To Join Bayern Munich by ufotunang: 12:06pm On Jun 16, 2022
openmine:

Make una dey get una fact right before una make comments nah....chai nairaland!
He expressed his desire to leave despite Liverpool offering him a new contract!
Should Liverpool force him to stay @ 30?
...the money they wanted to offer him in the new contract was too small...if sadio mane was an european or English player Liverpool would had paid such a player up to 300 ,000 pounds per week ...it just because he is an African player....see Chamberlin an English player that always seat on the bench earns more money than sadio mane... that is cheating
Re: Sadio Mane On Agrees Personal Terms To Join Bayern Munich by DavSagacity(m): 12:40pm On Jun 16, 2022
openmine:

Your info is false and borne out of emotions!
Thats why i labelled it a beer parlour gist or better still an unverified yarn!
Ohhh really... I see.
It takes a beer parlour Mugu to identify a beer parlour gist. Kudos. U are doing well
Re: Sadio Mane On Agrees Personal Terms To Join Bayern Munich by openmine(m): 12:43pm On Jun 16, 2022
ufotunang:
...the money they wanted to offer him in the new contract was too small...if sadio mane was an european or English player Liverpool would had paid such a player up to 300 ,000 pounds per week ...it just because he is an African player....see Chamberlin an English player that always seat on the bench earns more money than sadio mane... that is cheating
Oga let's stop this narrative!
This is the 21 century and you can get info well from the internet!
If there is any country where they look down on black players its actually the country he might likely be heading to which is Germany!
However,what was the agreement that was made with Bayern Munich despite his age...a whooping 375k a week!
That's the handiwork of his agents and not colour or where he comes from!
Now let's come to the bone of contention!
Liverpool offered him a 3rd contract and it was the responsibility of the agents to negotiate a better pay for their client!
Since mane earned 100k from his second contract extension,negotiating an amount above 200k would have been impossible considering his age!
If the agents had negotiated atleast 200k in his second contract,it would have made sense to demand above 250k or more in the 3rd contract!
However the damage was done in the second contract when his agents failed to negotiate a better contract!
Chamberlain got a better pay because he signed a long term contract and his agents negotiated better!
If I were mane,I would have sacked his agents after accepting a 100k per week in his second contract!
But it seems mane was not too bothered or the money conscious kind of player and didn't want to drag negotiations any further hence he told his agents to accept the salary!
Re: Sadio Mane On Agrees Personal Terms To Join Bayern Munich by openmine(m): 12:48pm On Jun 16, 2022
DavSagacity:

Ohhh really... I see.
It takes a beer parlour Mugu to identify a beer parlour gist. Kudos. U are doing well
lol!
I will take that as a compliment!
But please try next time to get your facts right instead of relying on half baked theories and spurious claims that are unfounded!
Once again leave beer parlour gist! grin
The internet is free! Comprendo?
Re: Sadio Mane On Agrees Personal Terms To Join Bayern Munich by ufotunang: 2:35pm On Jun 16, 2022
openmine:

Oga let's stop this narrative!
This is the 21 century and you can get info well from the internet!
If there is any country where they look down on black players its actually the country he might likely be heading to which is Germany!
However,what was the agreement that was made with Bayern Munich despite his age...a whooping 375k a week!
That's the handiwork of his agents and not colour or where he comes from!
Now let's come to the bone of contention!
Liverpool offered him a 3rd contract and it was the responsibility of the agents to negotiate a better pay for their client!
Since mane earned 100k from his second contract extension,negotiating an amount above 200k would have been impossible considering his age!
If the agents had negotiated atleast 200k in his second contract,it would have made sense to demand above 250k or more in the 3rd contract!
However the damage was done in the second contract when his agents failed to negotiate a better contract!
Chamberlain got a better pay because he signed a long term contract and his agents negotiated better!
If I were mane,I would have sacked his agents after accepting a 100k per week in his second contract!
But it seems mane was not too bothered or the money conscious kind of player and didn't want to drag negotiations any further hence he told his agents to accept the salary!
..ok no problem. even if he goes to Bayern Munich and he will be paid 375k per week that is ok...at least he can win the German league, UEFA champions league, German fa cup with Bayern Munich... Bayern Munich is a good team and sadio mane at 30 years is still a good player which will perform well for the club and score more goals..so he does not lose anything
Re: Sadio Mane On Agrees Personal Terms To Join Bayern Munich by fuckingAyaya(m): 3:11pm On Jun 16, 2022
mvem:
not true
google is ur Friend
Re: Sadio Mane On Agrees Personal Terms To Join Bayern Munich by openmine(m): 3:33pm On Jun 16, 2022
ufotunang:
..ok no problem. even if he goes to Bayern Munich and he will be paid 375k per week that is ok...at least he can win the German league, UEFA champions league, German fa cup with Bayern Munich... Bayern Munich is a good team and sadio mane at 30 years is still a good player which will perform well for the club and score more goals..so he does not lose anything
Its a win win for everyone because LFC will be getting back the 25million dat was used to buy mane from Southampton plus extra 17million!
Mane will finally get a new challenge at German!
I really wish him well!
He will always remain a legend at Liverpool!
Re: Sadio Mane On Agrees Personal Terms To Join Bayern Munich by mvem(m): 5:48pm On Jun 16, 2022
fuckingAyaya:
google is ur Friend
bring your fact here

Mane is between £150-180k
Re: Sadio Mane On Agrees Personal Terms To Join Bayern Munich by Sholay04(m): 6:43pm On Jun 16, 2022
[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Sadio Mane On Agrees Personal Terms To Join Bayern Munich by fuckingAyaya(m): 9:37pm On Jun 16, 2022
mvem:
bring your fact here

Mane is what ?
Re: Sadio Mane On Agrees Personal Terms To Join Bayern Munich by fuckingAyaya(m): 9:39pm On Jun 16, 2022
mvem:
bring your fact here

case closed

Re: Sadio Mane On Agrees Personal Terms To Join Bayern Munich by DavSagacity(m): 12:29pm On Jun 17, 2022
openmine:

lol!
I will take that as a compliment!
But please try next time to get your facts right instead of relying on half baked theories and spurious claims that are unfounded!
Once again leave beer parlour gist! grin
The internet is free! Comprendo?
I like your sense of humour and Maturity.
But seriously u go Sabi find trouble...lolzzzzzz
Re: Sadio Mane On Agrees Personal Terms To Join Bayern Munich by openmine(m): 12:43pm On Jun 17, 2022
DavSagacity:

I like your sense of humour and Maturity.
But seriously u go Sabi find trouble...lolzzzzzz
cool

Re: Sadio Mane On Agrees Personal Terms To Join Bayern Munich by Prenonjebose: 6:41pm On Jun 17, 2022
openmine:

Its not for the management to give him what he deserves but the ability or capability of his agents to present a better pay for their client based on the current value of the player!
When mane came from Southampton,he and his agents signed and accepted an 80k per week contract....they still had another opportunity to push up his wages to a bigger pay but agreed on a 100k per week despite being red hot in 2018!
If I were mane,I would have sacked those agents!
The agents are the key to a better pay!
That's why salah's contractual talks with LFC have not reached a conclusion because salah's agents are asking for more than 350k which LFC cannot risk esp considering salah's age!
The bottom line is the agents are the key to a better pay for their client!
You are right there. They really messed up in 2018

1 Like

Re: Sadio Mane On Agrees Personal Terms To Join Bayern Munich by space9880: 10:34am On Jul 06, 2022
izzy4shizzy:

Just so you know, it’s Mane that wants to go , it’s not Liverpool wanting him to go
they did not stop him he’s no longer needed.
Re: Sadio Mane On Agrees Personal Terms To Join Bayern Munich by izzy4shizzy(m): 7:21am On Jul 07, 2022
space9880:
they did not stop him he’s no longer needed.

Ah! Baba, na after him don go Bayern you come the quote me, this matter don finish na

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Betking.com ......Scam! Scam!! Scam!!! / Mikel Defends His World Cup Performance / Onyeka’s Arrival At Brentford: Will It Put Ndidi On His Toes In Super Eagles?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.