Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

Swimming Pool And Water Fountain Construction - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Swimming Pool And Water Fountain Construction (1859 Views)

Truck Haulage Managers Pool. Share And Discuss Problems / English Pool Fixed Draws / Do You Want To Win Football Pool This Week 27? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Swimming Pool And Water Fountain Construction by oisrael(m): 6:05am On Aug 11, 2007
Fellow Nairalanders!
Seek out either a Swimming Pool or Water fountain contract, contact me and you'll be pleased you did!
Re: Swimming Pool And Water Fountain Construction by naijacutee(f): 11:50am On Aug 11, 2007
How does one contact you, when you've left no contact details?
Re: Swimming Pool And Water Fountain Construction by oisrael(m): 12:31pm On Aug 14, 2007
Thanks 4 calling my attention to my not leaving any contact details.However, it was done on intention- Me thought any one could contact me via viewing my profile.
I'm on 08030647970. israeluwosa@yahoo.co.uk Cheers!
Re: Swimming Pool And Water Fountain Construction by oluwabjcom: 12:55pm On Jan 31, 2012
OLUWABJ COMPANY LTD
We construct swimming pools with good landscaping with various finishes like tiles and marbles
just contact us today and you will be glad you did :
oluwabjcompanyltd@gmail.com or call 08094039250

Re: Swimming Pool And Water Fountain Construction by X2X(m): 7:49pm On Jan 31, 2012
^^^
Is the pix something you did or have you stolen the pix off the internet?
Re: Swimming Pool And Water Fountain Construction by oluwabjcom: 9:23pm On Jan 31, 2012
I am just showing you samples of design that we can do so if you are interested let me know we can now talk. thanks for your reply

(1) (Reply)

[HYIP] 1$ Minimum Deposit / Get These 10 Things Right And People Will Always Patronize You / Any Idea On Type Of Investment To Do With 10k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.