Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,713 members, 7,809,702 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:31 PM

I Do I Get To Awolowo Road Ikoyi From Ojuelegba? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Do I Get To Awolowo Road Ikoyi From Ojuelegba? (9561 Views)

Fire Outbreak In Ikoyi Caused By Motorcycle Carrying 30 Liters Of Petrol / Professional Female Begger That Drives An SUV And Begs For N1K Exposed At Ikoyi / Man Seen Lying Lifeless On Ojuelegba Road (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Do I Get To Awolowo Road Ikoyi From Ojuelegba? by cdpro22u: 4:35pm On Jul 21, 2011
Am new in Lagos and i need to go to Awolowo road from ojuelegba, which buses do i board or ENTER??
Re: I Do I Get To Awolowo Road Ikoyi From Ojuelegba? by afrobaby(f): 10:52am On Jul 22, 2011
From ojuelegba, board a bus going to cms or ask people to direct u to barracks underbridge to join brt, alight at cms under bridge, then board a bus going to obalende/Ikoyi, tell d conductor uwhere u are going or take a bike from CMS . I dont really know wia awolowo road is, but that is how to get to ikoyi, hope dis helps a bit
Re: I Do I Get To Awolowo Road Ikoyi From Ojuelegba? by blank(f): 11:33am On Jul 22, 2011
To continue from where Afrobaby left off, When u get to Obalende, u can take a bike from there to Awolowo Road.
Re: I Do I Get To Awolowo Road Ikoyi From Ojuelegba? by opad22u: 9:55am On Aug 02, 2011
Thanks people for replying however i will like to ask for one more favour. How do i get to Oba oyekan estate Lekki phase 1?
Re: I Do I Get To Awolowo Road Ikoyi From Ojuelegba? by blank(f): 1:05pm On Aug 03, 2011
Take a bus from Obalende that is heading for Ajah and stop at first round about. When you get there, ask all those okada men that hang around the gate. Never heard of the estate though.
Re: I Do I Get To Awolowo Road Ikoyi From Ojuelegba? by tpia5: 2:40pm On Aug 03, 2011
You should ask the people around you.
Re: I Do I Get To Awolowo Road Ikoyi From Ojuelegba? by joezium(m): 10:19pm On Sep 09, 2013
Pls I need u guys help. I nid to be in ikoyi b4 8am 2mao, how can I get to dis street ( 21 Biaduo street off Keffi Street off Awolowo way, Ikoyi.)

(1) (Reply)

What To Do If A Guy Like This Slaps You Girls Butt / Think You Are Smart? Answer This Riddle. / Nairaland Elders (2005 Set) - Sign In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.