Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,069 members, 7,818,188 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:51 AM

Moving From Malaysia To Australia - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Moving From Malaysia To Australia (3593 Views)

Passengers Sitting On Top Of A Moving Train (photos) / Nigerians Protesting Right Now In Malaysia / Indians Kill Nigerian In Malaysia Yesterday(nigerians In Malaysia To React) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Moving From Malaysia To Australia by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jul 21, 2011
how is the best way to migrate from malaysia to australia as a nigerian studying in malaysia?
Re: Moving From Malaysia To Australia by otunbasmtp(m): 6:41pm On Jul 21, 2011
not possible
Re: Moving From Malaysia To Australia by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jul 21, 2011
go to the Australian embassy, give all the necessary documents, get your visa and travel to Australia. . . . . . . . . et voila!
Re: Moving From Malaysia To Australia by Nobody: 3:57am On Jul 22, 2011
if not possible, give reasons

obviously i know a couple of people who have moved but its not as easy as go to the australian high commission submit document and get visa.

1 Like

Re: Moving From Malaysia To Australia by dellnet: 4:49am On Jul 22, 2011
just have lump sums in your bank account static for 6 months and apply for your masters or whatever there.
Re: Moving From Malaysia To Australia by Nobody: 6:29am On Oct 04, 2014
Nothing is impossible

3 Likes

Re: Moving From Malaysia To Australia by cybug: 9:45pm On Oct 04, 2014
Nasty:
Nothing is impossible
Hmmm.. since 2011
Did you finally move to Australia?
Re: Moving From Malaysia To Australia by Nobody: 8:17am On Oct 06, 2014
Obviously...
A lot has happened since 2011 o

2 Likes

Re: Moving From Malaysia To Australia by cybug: 8:42am On Oct 06, 2014
^^^ nicey... please tell us how you made it
cool
Re: Moving From Malaysia To Australia by ugsams(m): 10:04am On Oct 07, 2014
You will sure have some interesting stories to tell... that's if you wish. I'll follow thread just in case.
Re: Moving From Malaysia To Australia by Nobody: 9:32pm On Oct 08, 2014
Oh, yea. I do have loads of stories along the way and maybe its time to start sharing them hopefully it'll encourage/help someone out there...

2 Likes

Re: Moving From Malaysia To Australia by surethings(m): 12:58am On Oct 09, 2014
following this thread bumper to bumper......pls let the story begin cheesy
Re: Moving From Malaysia To Australia by Nobody: 9:27am On Oct 09, 2014
Oh, @surethings you mean bumper to fender...LMFAO!
Re: Moving From Malaysia To Australia by Nobody: 9:32am On Oct 09, 2014
The New Zealand citizen family relationship visa (subclass 461) allows someone who is not a New Zealand citizen (ME) to live in Australia with a family member (MY WIFE) who holds or is either eligible to hold a special category visa (subclass 444) and is accompanying you to Australia.

1 Like

Re: Moving From Malaysia To Australia by ugsams(m): 5:00pm On Oct 09, 2014
Are you in Australia or New Zealand?
Re: Moving From Malaysia To Australia by Nobody: 9:11am On Oct 11, 2014
We live in Australia now, i have never even been to New Zealand yet but Australia and New Zealand are like brothers and sisters so Australia has a visa category that allows me to live and work here since i'm married to a New Zealander grin

1 Like

Re: Moving From Malaysia To Australia by ugsams(m): 6:45pm On Oct 11, 2014
Enjoy your dream life bro,
Re: Moving From Malaysia To Australia by Nobody: 12:53pm On Oct 12, 2014
Well, its much more than a dream. I did it all for love: nature's way of tricking people into reproducing grin

1 Like

Re: Moving From Malaysia To Australia by apolloapollo: 12:19pm On Jan 24, 2015
Re: Moving From Malaysia To Australia by papaput2(m): 9:52pm On Jan 27, 2015
@nasty just want to know if you apply your sub461 here in nigeria or malaysia? If nigeria was your answer how long did it take you to get your grant. Cheers
Re: Moving From Malaysia To Australia by Osama10(m): 10:09pm On Jan 27, 2015
Nice one.
Re: Moving From Malaysia To Australia by Nobody: 4:03am On Jan 28, 2015
Nasty:
Well, its much more than a dream. I did it all for love: nature's way of tricking people into reproducing grin

Big boi flexing Southbank, when are we going to wash it with some beer on the Skydeck @ Eureka towers??
Re: Moving From Malaysia To Australia by ugsams(m): 9:30pm On Feb 20, 2015
Nasty:

I really need to contact you for some information, what's your preferred means of communication? my contact is on my signature just in case.
Re: Moving From Malaysia To Australia by Nobody: 4:49am On May 07, 2015
papaput2:
@nasty just want to know if you apply your sub461 here in nigeria or malaysia? If nigeria was your answer how long did it take you to get your grant. Cheers

Bros, no vex for the late response o, i'm sure by now you probably already figured it out & made progress. I applied in Nigeria and they granted me EXACTLY 3 months after i lodged the application.
Re: Moving From Malaysia To Australia by Nobody: 4:52am On May 07, 2015
ugsams:

I really need to contact you for some information, what's your preferred means of communication? my contact is on my signature just in case.

Boss, i just emailed you, hopefully it's not too late to help
Re: Moving From Malaysia To Australia by Nobody: 4:53am On May 07, 2015
UBKtech:

Big boi flexing Southbank, when are we going to wash it with some beer on the Skydeck @ Eureka towers??

Baba, na Brisbane i dey o, no be Victoria o grin
Re: Moving From Malaysia To Australia by ugsams(m): 8:54am On May 07, 2015
Nasty:

Not at all bro, i've been patiently waiting for this day. Let me quickly reply the mail.
Re: Moving From Malaysia To Australia by ugsams(m): 3:17pm On May 07, 2015
Nasty:

I have searched my mails, spam and other folders but couldn't find your mail. I'll just send you a mail through Nairaland and will be waiting for your response.

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help Me How Can I Join The Usa Army / Man U Fan Crushed 2 Death In Accident 2day,His Intestines Spill Out(Graphic Pics / I Want To Travel To Bolivia Does Anyone Have Knowledge About The Country?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.