Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,792 members, 7,820,785 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:34 PM

Pls Help Me How Can I Join The Usa Army - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Pls Help Me How Can I Join The Usa Army (3596 Views)

Australia Or The USA Or SWEDEN / What People Think When They Arrive In The USA For The Very First Time / Does Tecno, Infinix, Phones Work In The USA? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help Me How Can I Join The Usa Army by Danyayebs: 7:02am On Jun 17, 2015
PLS HELP ME HOW CAN I JOIN THE USA ARMY THANKS NO INSULT PLS
Re: Pls Help Me How Can I Join The Usa Army by neutrotoba(m): 7:07am On Jun 17, 2015
Danyayebs:
PLS HELP ME HOW CAN I JOIN THE USA ARMY THANKS NO INSULT PLS

They only take citizens, are you one?
Re: Pls Help Me How Can I Join The Usa Army by Danyayebs: 7:19am On Jun 17, 2015
neutrotoba:

They only take citizens, are you one?
LOL NO i thought there was another way cos i heard some nigerians are there
Re: Pls Help Me How Can I Join The Usa Army by neutrotoba(m): 7:23am On Jun 17, 2015
Danyayebs:
LOL NO i thought there was another way cos i heard some nigerians are there
those ones must have had their green card already
Re: Pls Help Me How Can I Join The Usa Army by Danyayebs: 7:25am On Jun 17, 2015
so any process of getting the green card heard its very hard and i dont have connections
Re: Pls Help Me How Can I Join The Usa Army by neutrotoba(m): 7:27am On Jun 17, 2015
Age Requirements
You must be between the the ages of 17 and 35 (unless you have prior U.S. military service, or a specialized professional skill, such as a chaplain, lawyer or certain medical specialties) If you are under age 18, you must obtain the consent of your parent or legal guardian.

Can I Join The Army With A Tattoo?
Citizenship Requirements
You must be a U.S. citizen or a legal permanent resident alien to enlist in the Army. People considered to be aliens who have been lawfully and permanently admitted to the United States and requested permanent residence may enlist BUT with limitations. Nationals of the United States, such as the American Samoa, people who were born in the 50 United States including the commonwealths, Guam, Puerto Rico, the U.S. Virgin Islands and the District of Columbia and people born abroad on a military installation, or born abroad of U.S. parents who were citizens at the time are eligible for enlistment.

Education Requirements
You must be either currently in high school or have a high school diploma or GED. If you do not meet this requirement, There are programs that can help. While a high school diploma is most desirable, candidates with a GED can enlist but it may limit some opportunities.

Physical Requirements and Medical Requirements
Certain tests will be preformed to verify that you meet the physical requirements of the Army. In addition to making sure you are in generally good health, with no disqualifying conditions, you will also be required to pass a drug screening test.

Height and Weight Requirements
There are weight and height requirements to make sure you are in shape for joining the Army!

ASVAB Requirements
You must also obtain a minimum qualifying score on the Armed Forces Vocational Aptitude Battery exam (ASVAB). The score for the Army typically needs to be a 31 or better although rare exceptions are made.

Background Requirements
A criminal record may disqualify you from military service. If you have a criminal record you need to talk to a recruiter in order to evaluate your particular situation.
Re: Pls Help Me How Can I Join The Usa Army by neutrotoba(m): 7:27am On Jun 17, 2015
Danyayebs:
so any process of getting the green card heard its very hard and i dont have connections
marry one of them
Re: Pls Help Me How Can I Join The Usa Army by Danyayebs: 7:31am On Jun 17, 2015
neutrotoba:
marry one of them
am just 17 marry hA
Re: Pls Help Me How Can I Join The Usa Army by Danyayebs: 7:32am On Jun 17, 2015
I GUES ONLY MARRAIGE FOR ME TO AQUIRE THE GREEN CARRD DATS bleeped UP FOR US OH
Re: Pls Help Me How Can I Join The Usa Army by waleyp(m): 7:41am On Jun 17, 2015
Wetin naija army do you? Forget us army ja re go face boko haram

1 Like

Re: Pls Help Me How Can I Join The Usa Army by Nobody: 9:17am On Jun 17, 2015
You should be able since nigeria is a member of the commonwealth. Try doing some research online.
Re: Pls Help Me How Can I Join The Usa Army by Danyayebs: 2:23pm On Jun 17, 2015
tensazangetsu:
You should be able since nigeria is a member of the commonwealth. Try doing some research online.
tnx bro sad shocked cool
Re: Pls Help Me How Can I Join The Usa Army by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jun 17, 2015
waleyp:
Wetin naija army do you? Forget us army ja re go face boko haram

cheesy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

How To Move Permanently To Canada WITHOUT AN AGENT / Top 20 Most Expensive Hotels In Nigeria / Gotten A New Job In Vietnam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.