Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,452 members, 7,846,894 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 06:35 AM

ADVICE NEEDED: Reviews On 2007 Toyota Corrolla TOKS/NAIJA - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / ADVICE NEEDED: Reviews On 2007 Toyota Corrolla TOKS/NAIJA (426 Views)

Advice Needed: Reviews On 2005 Toyota Camry (big Daddy) / See The 2020 Toyota Corrolla (Photos) / I Need Advice On 2007 Mazda Cx-9 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

ADVICE NEEDED: Reviews On 2007 Toyota Corrolla TOKS/NAIJA by akinsanya005: 5:51pm On Jun 16, 2022
Please I am considering buying a 2006 Nigerian/TOKS hoping to get a good deal.

I just sold my corolla bank model, manual transmission......reasons( being manual and need lots of money to be pimped to enable suitabilty & acceptance for BOLT & UBER)

Please I need advice on what to watch out in the car from previous owners of the car if naija used and if TOKS, what are the thing(s) to be careful and to take care of.

Is the car good and what's the pro's and con's of the car, apart from the general belief of it's fuel efficiency?

(1) (Reply)

"Lagos Drivers Regard Red Lights As Annoying Suggestions" - American Journalist / Earn Up To 100,000 As A Side Hustle If You Are A Uber Or Bolt Driver / Elon Musk Delivers Tesla's New Electric Semi Truck To Pepsico

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.