Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,401 members, 7,861,134 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:26 AM

[OFFER CLOSED]Naija a Taskers: I'll Pay You N500 To Install An App Today on Nair - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / [OFFER CLOSED]Naija a Taskers: I'll Pay You N500 To Install An App Today on Nair (382 Views)

Npower News Today On Nasims Portal And Npower Payment / What A Man That Earns 100k+ Told Me When I Wanted To Borrow N500 From Him / The Right Way To Answer The Question: What Should We Pay You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

[OFFER CLOSED]Naija a Taskers: I'll Pay You N500 To Install An App Today on Nair by carringtoncenno: 3:22am On Jun 17, 2022
Hi,

I'm an affiliate marketer with a video resume website.

You make a short video about your professional skills and have people contact you who have jobs related to your skills.

It's fairly new and pretty much like TikTok+LinkedIn

So, to further encourage people to sign up I'll be paying from N500 to as low N100 based on first come first serve.

N500 for first 10 people to submit screenshot proof.

N250 for next 20 people to submit screenshot proof.

N100 for the next 100 people to submit.

Reply with screenshot like the picture attached below and I'll send payment to you and share screenshot of payment under your comment right here on Nairaland.

Instructions:

1. Copy the word LAWAN

2. Go to Cazvid dot net and download the app

3. Sign Up and use LAWAN as your referral code.
4. Upload a video using the app talking about your professional skills.

NOTE:
For fast approval make sure the video has clear background and audible voice.

Videos get automatically approved once it's clear, poor videos stay pending for long.

Share proof of your approved video screenshot like this and I'll send payment ASAP.

1 Like

Re: [OFFER CLOSED]Naija a Taskers: I'll Pay You N500 To Install An App Today on Nair by Obascoetubi: 5:48am On Jun 17, 2022
WHY THE APP NO DEY PLAYSTORE ? HOPE NO BE VIRUS

1 Like

Re: [OFFER CLOSED]Naija a Taskers: I'll Pay You N500 To Install An App Today on Nair by carringtoncenno: 9:43am On Jun 17, 2022
Obascoetubi:
WHY THE APP NO DEY PLAYSTORE ? HOPE NO BE VIRUS

It's on playstore and app store.

PLAY STORE
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.cazvid.cazvidapp

APPS STORE
https://apps.apple.com/us/app/cazvid-app/id1532954837

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Lagosstate Teaching Job / Vacancy / Open Confession.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.