Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,728 members, 7,816,994 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:27 PM

How Will You Sit While Waiting For Your Boss To Receive Your Resignation Letter - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How Will You Sit While Waiting For Your Boss To Receive Your Resignation Letter (822 Views)

Doctor Threatens His MD With Resignation Letter. Shares His Reaction. / In Portugal, It's Now Illegal For Your Boss To Call Outside Work Hours / The Perfect Resignation Letter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Will You Sit While Waiting For Your Boss To Receive Your Resignation Letter by Jennifer89(f): 4:13am On Jun 17, 2022
I can imagine the look on his face when he sees you doing No 7

Re: How Will You Sit While Waiting For Your Boss To Receive Your Resignation Letter by EmptyGarden(m): 4:18am On Jun 17, 2022
Make I manage number 8.
Re: How Will You Sit While Waiting For Your Boss To Receive Your Resignation Letter by Jennifer89(f): 4:21am On Jun 17, 2022
EmptyGarden:
Make I manage number 8.

grin grin grin grin
Re: How Will You Sit While Waiting For Your Boss To Receive Your Resignation Letter by ekkywolex(m): 4:29am On Jun 17, 2022
Na 7 sure pass

1 Like

Re: How Will You Sit While Waiting For Your Boss To Receive Your Resignation Letter by Bahamas95(m): 4:33am On Jun 17, 2022
It depends on how he/she treated you Sha.

But for me I will do number1, you may still need his/her help someday. Nobody knows tomorrow. I won't behave like that high school leaver that snubbed her teachers. Money can't bail you out in every situation, don't let anybody deceive you.

"Make una leave am, na my person" has saved many lives.

"Farmer wey sh!t for him farm go waka meet the sh!t oneday"

7 Likes

Re: How Will You Sit While Waiting For Your Boss To Receive Your Resignation Letter by LordIsaac(m): 6:26am On Jun 17, 2022
My boss, by God, made me. I will lie down flat on the floor to present the letter plus wine.

3 Likes

Re: How Will You Sit While Waiting For Your Boss To Receive Your Resignation Letter by Mikirolex: 6:27am On Jun 17, 2022
No 1,be humble at all time.The waves and tides of life changes every second, and every minute.You may need his help tomorrow,but then your pride has brought you division.He may have better opportunity tomorrow just like you had.
We humans are nothing but pencils in the eyes of our creator.
LEARN TO DROP PRIDE.

1 Like

Re: How Will You Sit While Waiting For Your Boss To Receive Your Resignation Letter by ajekpaks(m): 6:49am On Jun 17, 2022
LordIsaac:
My boss, by God, made me. I will lie down flat on the floor to present the letter plus wine.

Exactly how I resigned...with a bottle of wine... despite all I went through in his hands...
Re: How Will You Sit While Waiting For Your Boss To Receive Your Resignation Letter by LordIsaac(m): 7:54am On Jun 17, 2022
ajekpaks:

Exactly how I resigned...with a bottle of wine... despite all I went through in his hands...

That's wisdom....you've "cast your bread upon the waters, you'll reap it after many days." It's actually bad to burn bridges.

2 Likes

Re: How Will You Sit While Waiting For Your Boss To Receive Your Resignation Letter by rant19ade: 1:16pm On Jun 17, 2022
EmptyGarden:
Make I manage number 8.

Omo, the guy go confuse change am to promotion lettee
Re: How Will You Sit While Waiting For Your Boss To Receive Your Resignation Letter by Lama70(m): 6:15pm On Jun 17, 2022
Kai...

I never know.
Re: How Will You Sit While Waiting For Your Boss To Receive Your Resignation Letter by ecolime(m): 4:06pm On Jun 18, 2022
Number 1

Don't burn bridges while on your way up.
Re: How Will You Sit While Waiting For Your Boss To Receive Your Resignation Letter by Autobot05: 7:04pm On Jun 19, 2022
Jennifer89:
I can imagine the look on his face when he sees you doing No 7

If he’s wicked then No : 9

Jesus is the ONLY way ❤️

Re: How Will You Sit While Waiting For Your Boss To Receive Your Resignation Letter by pyro10(m): 2:23pm On Jun 20, 2022
No boss so guess I'll am doing none...

If u geh loud, qoute me make we do 420

(1) (Reply)

Help , I'm 25 But I Live At My Parents House / Sm How Trivial / Skyebank Questions!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.