Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,117 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:04 PM

Doctor Threatens His MD With Resignation Letter. Shares His Reaction. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Doctor Threatens His MD With Resignation Letter. Shares His Reaction. (50723 Views)

Water Seller Shares His Money With Prison Inmates (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Doctor Threatens His MD With Resignation Letter. Shares His Reaction. by ashewoboy(m): 6:41am On Oct 30, 2022
It's because of the exodus of medical practitioners in nigeria.

68 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Doctor Threatens His MD With Resignation Letter. Shares His Reaction. by ashewoboy(m): 6:42am On Oct 30, 2022
A
Re: Doctor Threatens His MD With Resignation Letter. Shares His Reaction. by ashewoboy(m): 6:42am On Oct 30, 2022
B
Re: Doctor Threatens His MD With Resignation Letter. Shares His Reaction. by ashewoboy(m): 6:43am On Oct 30, 2022
Where is lalasticlala?

1 Like

Re: Doctor Threatens His MD With Resignation Letter. Shares His Reaction. by caesymore(m): 6:52am On Oct 30, 2022
I hear, your MD for fire your ass right away...

Incompetent Medical director.

95 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Doctor Threatens His MD With Resignation Letter. Shares His Reaction. by azpekuliar: 7:13am On Oct 30, 2022
caesymore:
I hear, your MD for fire your ass right away...

Incompetent Medical director.

Phool. You tink say na native doctor role. I hope you can replace him.

542 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Doctor Threatens His MD With Resignation Letter. Shares His Reaction. by dawnomike(m): 7:13am On Oct 30, 2022
When Baba knows that UK wants you...

291 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Doctor Threatens His MD With Resignation Letter. Shares His Reaction. by padi94(m): 7:38am On Oct 30, 2022
Correct Omo resigner

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Doctor Threatens His MD With Resignation Letter. Shares His Reaction. by Rexymania(m): 8:10am On Oct 30, 2022
When you know what you're doing, people will respect you

359 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Doctor Threatens His MD With Resignation Letter. Shares His Reaction. by Nobody: 8:12am On Oct 30, 2022
ashewoboy:

thats Nigerians for u, once they have d phone no of an md of bank or anywhere, the way dey harass commoners, But u talking t d MD that if he questions u, u would resign, shows some level of ego, do u think u re indispensable? is even d MD that took ur nonsense, if u talk dat nonsense with me u re out of d hospital with ur brown box

158 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Doctor Threatens His MD With Resignation Letter. Shares His Reaction. by caesymore(m): 8:15am On Oct 30, 2022
azpekuliar:

Phool. You can say na native doctor role. I hope you can replace him.

My MD will fire him right away . Guy try and get sense, doctors are leaving and doctors dey. My hospital is a very competent hospital competing with American standard, it depends on the kind of hospital the guy is working with.

Only a kid throws insults without reasoning. Grownup please, I meant to elucidate and not to insult, my shift ends soon though was busy with a patient and I couldn't express all I wanted to in the previous post.

121 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Doctor Threatens His MD With Resignation Letter. Shares His Reaction. by azpekuliar: 8:18am On Oct 30, 2022
caesymore:

My MD will fire him right away . Guy try and get sense, doctors are leaving and doctors dey. My hospital is a very competent hospital competing with American standard, it depends on the kind of hospital the guy is working with.

Only a kid throws insults without reasoning. Grownup please, I meant to elucidate and not to insult, my shift ends soon though was busy with a patient and I couldn't express all I wanted to in the previous post.

What if that doctor is a consultant? Please stop blabbing. Doctors are stretched thin. The ones who stay back are doing so because they care.

116 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Doctor Threatens His MD With Resignation Letter. Shares His Reaction. by Nobody: 8:24am On Oct 30, 2022
Way to go Doc! Way to go!

5 Likes

Re: Doctor Threatens His MD With Resignation Letter. Shares His Reaction. by detectivejones: 8:38am On Oct 30, 2022
This one is banking on relocation to threaten MD same UK you'll go and be used as a modern slave plus patients having almost the same attitude

56 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Doctor Threatens His MD With Resignation Letter. Shares His Reaction. by AgentGoat: 9:11am On Oct 30, 2022
Why go dey threaten MD?

3 Likes

Re: Doctor Threatens His MD With Resignation Letter. Shares His Reaction. by Nobody: 10:14am On Oct 30, 2022
Such workplace violence and abuse can only be domiciled in Nigeria. This is one area I will always respect DIASPORA.
In fact, ur MD or employer greets u everyday like his life is completely dependent on yours

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Doctor Threatens His MD With Resignation Letter. Shares His Reaction. by BigDawsNet: 10:25am On Oct 30, 2022
Medical practitioners
Programmers
Hackers

These professions no dey fear MD or CEOs... grin cheesy

Any other profession you can name?

63 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Doctor Threatens His MD With Resignation Letter. Shares His Reaction. by Nobody: 11:34am On Oct 30, 2022
BigDawsNet:
Medical practitioners
Programmers
Hackers

These professions no dey fear MD or CEOs... grin cheesy

Any other profession you can name?

Yes True because they are mostly vauabe and Independent. This Is the level I'm trying to attain In life. May the Universe perfect It for Me. ..

60 Likes 1 Share

Re: Doctor Threatens His MD With Resignation Letter. Shares His Reaction. by Mercury12(m): 11:40am On Oct 30, 2022
Doctors are doing shakara now grin
No wahala. Humans can do without doctors.

Abeg no dey threaten us with resignation grin at least wait till new set of medical students graduate and reduce una workload or collet una job grin

2 Likes

Re: Doctor Threatens His MD With Resignation Letter. Shares His Reaction. by NA1RALANDER(f): 12:02pm On Oct 30, 2022
Wetin concern me...
Me wey never chop Sunday Rice yet..
Na vx I dey vex now..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Doctor Threatens His MD With Resignation Letter. Shares His Reaction. by techWriter3: 12:17pm On Oct 30, 2022
When you tell what yougonna doing, people will respect you

1 Like

Re: Doctor Threatens His MD With Resignation Letter. Shares His Reaction. by ashewoboy(m): 12:28pm On Oct 30, 2022
caesymore:

There is no humble doctor. All of them are egocentric.

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Doctor Threatens His MD With Resignation Letter. Shares His Reaction. by ashewoboy(m): 12:34pm On Oct 30, 2022
Where is lalasticlala?

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Doctor Threatens His MD With Resignation Letter. Shares His Reaction. by emorse(m): 12:42pm On Oct 30, 2022
ashewoboy:

There is no humble doctor. All of them are egocentric.
They get trained for next to nothing then they compare themselves with those that paid dearly for their training. No be their fault. Na govt get the blame.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Doctor Threatens His MD With Resignation Letter. Shares His Reaction. by kelspinall(m): 12:47pm On Oct 30, 2022
all i see is a foolish man with an ego.soo much pride.you will resign, really.

his shiiit..

and to showcase foolishness he came up online to post it.. clout chasers everywhere

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Doctor Threatens His MD With Resignation Letter. Shares His Reaction. by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 1:39pm On Oct 30, 2022
ashewoboy:
the moment you threatened your MD, you are no longer a good doctor/staff, the only solution to your case is sack, the MD was silent because he wants to source for replacement before he trow you out of the window with your attitude

62 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Doctor Threatens His MD With Resignation Letter. Shares His Reaction. by iiifedimma(f): 1:50pm On Oct 30, 2022
Okay
Re: Doctor Threatens His MD With Resignation Letter. Shares His Reaction. by Seequadry(m): 1:50pm On Oct 30, 2022
Oo wrong na
Re: Doctor Threatens His MD With Resignation Letter. Shares His Reaction. by jojothaiv(m): 1:50pm On Oct 30, 2022
Matter arising, let wait for court of public opinion to help us...
Re: Doctor Threatens His MD With Resignation Letter. Shares His Reaction. by BarrElChapo(m): 1:51pm On Oct 30, 2022
Lol
Re: Doctor Threatens His MD With Resignation Letter. Shares His Reaction. by Highways: 1:51pm On Oct 30, 2022
It will get worse if Tinubu enter.... If someone he made president is like this, imagine the kind of person he is... The doctors go just disappear leaving us with Goko cleanser and co

9 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Policeman In Police Uniform Doing Okada Business In Lagos (Photos) / Which Profession Do You Think Has The Most Rude Set Of People? / Nigerian Strongest Soldier Uses Teeth To Drag A Hilux Van, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.