Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,583 members, 7,812,908 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:01 PM

How Big Nyash Caused A Cult War Vikings Vs Eiye In Delta PHOTOS - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How Big Nyash Caused A Cult War Vikings Vs Eiye In Delta PHOTOS (8978 Views)

Lady To Beggar: 'Go Do Ashawo With Your Big Nyash, Ashawo Na Good Work' (Video) / My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... / Aiye Vs Eiye Delta Gang War: Man’s Mouth Blown With A Gun By Cultists (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Big Nyash Caused A Cult War Vikings Vs Eiye In Delta PHOTOS by Cultnews: 12:45pm On Jun 17, 2022

Let's talk about the cult war in Delta state in the city of Agbor to be precise.
This cult war started because of a girl. So we cant mention the name of the girl because of her safety. So this beautiful girl was dating an Eiye member and was also dating a Vikings member at the same time.
So the Vikings member noticed that this female was double dating.
So the Vikings member got an information that this female was with her side guy in a hotel. And to be precise the name of the hotel is highlight hotel in Agbor in Delta state.
So the Vikings member went there with his gun and his guys when he got there he started shooting to scare the crowd. From there the Vikings members beat up the Eiye member just because of the fine shaped girlfriend the Eiye member was injured.
So the Eiye members came for retaliation they look for this particular Vikings members and they also beat him up without killing him.
The Vikings member landed in the hospital after the beatings he received from the Eiye members.
Then Vikings members did the same on the Eiye members on each beating retaliation the injuries will be more gruesome.
So like 3 days ago Eiye members decided to take it to another level by killing a Vikings member. So the whole thing changed from beating to killing.
The man you see below is a member of Vikings that was killed in the dragging girlfriend war.
So the Vikings members got angry for retaliation. They got an Eiye members but they fired at him thinking he was dead luckily he survived.
The Vikings members looked for another Eiye member fired at him luckily he survived again.
So as the Eiye members were still looking for who to kill they ran into the Nigerian police.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l1pmQ_DaR9o

1 Share

Re: How Big Nyash Caused A Cult War Vikings Vs Eiye In Delta PHOTOS by ahnie: 12:52pm On Jun 17, 2022
What are the benefits of being a cultist?

Because I nor just understand why these yoots join confraternity only to end up in body bags.

Harmless question...pls which cult group adorns blue Barret?
E get why I dey ask...someone very close to me always update the Barret and pistol on his WhatsApp dp

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Big Nyash Caused A Cult War Vikings Vs Eiye In Delta PHOTOS by Cultnews: 1:04pm On Jun 17, 2022
ahnie:

Because I nor just understand why these yoots join confraternity only to end up in body bags.

E get why I dey ask...someone very close to me always update the Barret and pistol on his WhatsApp dp

Supreme Eiye Confraternity has the blue beret

1 Like

Re: How Big Nyash Caused A Cult War Vikings Vs Eiye In Delta PHOTOS by irunoko(m): 1:05pm On Jun 17, 2022
Senseless riffraffs grin

6 Likes

Re: How Big Nyash Caused A Cult War Vikings Vs Eiye In Delta PHOTOS by ahnie: 1:11pm On Jun 17, 2022
Cultnews:

Thanks!
Re: How Big Nyash Caused A Cult War Vikings Vs Eiye In Delta PHOTOS by kingthreat(m): 1:24pm On Jun 17, 2022
Las las when the two cultist die, na rich ju go dey straff the babe.
Just make money and avoid cultism. If you make money and still dey play frat, you no go fit enjoy that money

5 Likes

Re: How Big Nyash Caused A Cult War Vikings Vs Eiye In Delta PHOTOS by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jun 17, 2022
This your story dey one kind.
Re: How Big Nyash Caused A Cult War Vikings Vs Eiye In Delta PHOTOS by paulolee(m): 3:37pm On Jun 17, 2022
sets of fools..

2 Likes

Re: How Big Nyash Caused A Cult War Vikings Vs Eiye In Delta PHOTOS by theophilusj31(m): 4:13pm On Jun 17, 2022
All because of woman undecided undecided undecided
Re: How Big Nyash Caused A Cult War Vikings Vs Eiye In Delta PHOTOS by Rubyjade: 4:15pm On Jun 17, 2022
ahnie:

Good question
Re: How Big Nyash Caused A Cult War Vikings Vs Eiye In Delta PHOTOS by Cultnews: 5:12pm On Jun 17, 2022
Rubyjade:
Good question

They want people to fear them

2 Likes

Re: How Big Nyash Caused A Cult War Vikings Vs Eiye In Delta PHOTOS by Iliveforever(m): 5:13pm On Jun 17, 2022
I even thought it’s the big ass you want to show us.

5 Likes

Re: How Big Nyash Caused A Cult War Vikings Vs Eiye In Delta PHOTOS by Bkchoixe: 9:12pm On Jun 17, 2022
ahnie:

eiye
Re: How Big Nyash Caused A Cult War Vikings Vs Eiye In Delta PHOTOS by Killerbag36: 10:19pm On Jun 17, 2022
Next agender kill the girl mk we rest na
Re: How Big Nyash Caused A Cult War Vikings Vs Eiye In Delta PHOTOS by pointblank247(m): 11:34pm On Jun 17, 2022
Nigerians cultists are the most stupid set of people

1 Like

Re: How Big Nyash Caused A Cult War Vikings Vs Eiye In Delta PHOTOS by Beverlyjean(f): 6:30am On Jun 18, 2022
So cultists are also "simps" grin grin grin
Re: How Big Nyash Caused A Cult War Vikings Vs Eiye In Delta PHOTOS by jonahhh: 7:56am On Jun 18, 2022
Na the external situation loud pass, detained and risk serving time because say another person chop too much toto belle full
Re: How Big Nyash Caused A Cult War Vikings Vs Eiye In Delta PHOTOS by Asianjollof007: 8:03am On Jun 18, 2022
ahnie:

Eiye
Re: How Big Nyash Caused A Cult War Vikings Vs Eiye In Delta PHOTOS by ahnie: 8:51am On Jun 18, 2022
Asianjollof007:

Eiye

When I asked him yesterday...he just chuckled and said....baby sis forget,I gat you.
Re: How Big Nyash Caused A Cult War Vikings Vs Eiye In Delta PHOTOS by Asianjollof007: 4:06pm On Jun 18, 2022
ahnie:

When I asked him yesterday...he just chuckled and said....baby sis forget,I gat you.

He is a member.
Re: How Big Nyash Caused A Cult War Vikings Vs Eiye In Delta PHOTOS by youngcizzy(m): 4:58pm On Jun 18, 2022
Are you on WhatsApp OP ?
Do you also have a WhatsApp TV you post update try drop link nah ?
Re: How Big Nyash Caused A Cult War Vikings Vs Eiye In Delta PHOTOS by Passionate888: 2:06am On Jun 19, 2022
Because of kpekus
Re: How Big Nyash Caused A Cult War Vikings Vs Eiye In Delta PHOTOS by Lilfemzie(m): 3:40am On Jun 19, 2022
ahnie:

https://www.nairaland.com/5207293/story-cult-phase-included

This thread go answer all your questions if you can read through
Re: How Big Nyash Caused A Cult War Vikings Vs Eiye In Delta PHOTOS by ahnie: 6:19am On Jun 19, 2022
Lilfemzie:

https://www.nairaland.com/5207293/story-cult-phase-included

This thread go answer all your questions if you can read through
Thanks darl

1 Like

Re: How Big Nyash Caused A Cult War Vikings Vs Eiye In Delta PHOTOS by Artisticity1: 11:24am On Jun 19, 2022
What nyash cannot do
Re: How Big Nyash Caused A Cult War Vikings Vs Eiye In Delta PHOTOS by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jun 19, 2022
Nature's way of removing bad seeds from our land.
Re: How Big Nyash Caused A Cult War Vikings Vs Eiye In Delta PHOTOS by lenkel: 12:00pm On Aug 25, 2022
Beware of this number he just defrauded a neighbbour still saying nothing will happen .08037624297 he lives in liverpool estate satellite town
Re: How Big Nyash Caused A Cult War Vikings Vs Eiye In Delta PHOTOS by mccloud224(m): 8:49pm On Aug 25, 2022
theophilusj31:
All because of woman undecided undecided undecided

Cult wars are started by the most stup*d ignominious dumb a$$ reasons imaginable and No1 is because of girls (they would never marry by the way or even have a long term relationship with to begin with).
Re: How Big Nyash Caused A Cult War Vikings Vs Eiye In Delta PHOTOS by epondudu: 9:57pm On Aug 25, 2022
Who fight over punna this days?
Re: How Big Nyash Caused A Cult War Vikings Vs Eiye In Delta PHOTOS by TOPCRUISE(m): 4:49am On Aug 26, 2022
Big yanshed girl don't care about wars men are fighting over her because she has so many victims they have taken to the grave. They call that an achievement.
Re: How Big Nyash Caused A Cult War Vikings Vs Eiye In Delta PHOTOS by Pwettylinda(f): 7:03am On Aug 26, 2022
Cultnews:

Do they receive monthly salary

Because I need to know the gain, because these guys look so poor and hungry still
Re: How Big Nyash Caused A Cult War Vikings Vs Eiye In Delta PHOTOS by Creamypie(m): 7:24am On Feb 18, 2023
ahnie:

eiye cult confraternity. Pls stay away from any cultist.when war starts, they target their known loved ones too

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Navy Arrests 16 Ukrainians For Illegal Oil Trade / Nude Photos & Biography Of Woman Who Packed Ford & Jumped Down Mainland Bridge / Gunmen Kidnap Kogi Commissioner In Farm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.