Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,693 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:40 PM

Ticket Agent Needed - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Ticket Agent Needed (1175 Views)

Travel Agent Needed / Travel Agent Needed Urgently / Visa Agent Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ticket Agent Needed by musirim: 2:30am On Jul 22, 2011
Can any agent write a connecting ticket  from Lagos to cambodia -  cambodia to france Please let me know the price

Thanks
Re: Ticket Agent Needed by chelseabmw(m): 7:44am On Jul 22, 2011
embarassed
Re: Ticket Agent Needed by Nobody: 8:32am On Jul 22, 2011
musirim:

Can any agent write a connecting ticket  from Lagos to cambodia -  cambodia to france Please let me know the price

Thanks

Your post isn't clear - at least, not to me anyway. Are you trying to book a ticket from Lagos to Cambodia, or looking for "another way?"
Re: Ticket Agent Needed by kenforum(m): 11:02am On Jul 22, 2011
musirim:

Thanks
Hello,
I do not quite understand your question here,but if what i think is what you meant here,then contact us at  Kenaries Travel & Tours Ltd for your ticket from Lagos to Cambodia without a transit visa.It will interest you to know that for a smooth and stress free travel,you are to travel on board multiple airlines to get to Cambodia,and as such the price cannot be given to you untill you prove how serious and ready you are so as not to waste our time checking the fair which is stressful,for you.Check our website for our contact details:www.kenariesng.com
Re: Ticket Agent Needed by Pelummy(f): 12:49pm On Jul 22, 2011
is it one way or return ticket?if u really nid d fare,y nt indicate d date.
Re: Ticket Agent Needed by claremont(m): 1:30pm On Jul 22, 2011
@poster: Just so you know, Cambodia executes any foreigner caught bringing drugs into their country. I am not insinuating anything here, I just felt a gentle "nudge" in my spirit to tell you this grin grin grin.
Re: Ticket Agent Needed by musirim: 7:36pm On Jul 22, 2011
am not into drug stop that shit , i don't want to travel from Nigeria B/cos of the so call immigration that will want money at the point of entry i am actually traveling to France i got my resident to not even a Visa
Re: Ticket Agent Needed by shawonlese: 9:58am On Jul 23, 2011
Funny journey.
Re: Ticket Agent Needed by macmoyor(m): 10:46am On Jul 23, 2011
does this poster make sense?, do you know where Cambodia is?, 9ja - Cambodia - France.hmmm,,its funny ohh
last time,a 9ja guy landed at Malaysia international airport,and he was asking where is the bus to Dublin(Ireland), he had been brain washed by dubious agent that once he get to Malaysia airport,then he can pic a bus to Dublin, sounds funny,but its real,
so from nija to Cambodia(Asia),then back again to France(Europe)i wonder what the op meant.
Re: Ticket Agent Needed by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jul 23, 2011
macmoyor:

does this poster make sense?, do you know where Cambodia is?, 9ja - Cambodia - France.hmmm,,its funny ohh
last time,a 9ja guy landed at Malaysia international airport,and he was asking where is the bus to Dublin(Ireland), he had been brain washed by dubious agent that once he get to Malaysia airport,then he can pic a bus to Dublin, sounds funny,but its real,
so from nija to Cambodia(Asia),then back again to France(Europe)i wonder what the op meant.

OMG!! grin grin grin
Re: Ticket Agent Needed by macmoyor(m): 5:24am On Jul 24, 2011
^some people could be wicked, from klcc to Dublin, shocked
well its just a tip of the iceberg,lots happens here, newbies arriving at KLCC,if not careful and fall into the hands of 9ja 'taxi drivers/touts ' there at the airport,hmm,,that's the begging of their misery to Malaysia.cos those guys will take you to unknown flat,beat the hell out of you if you fail to cooperate with them,and they will easily cater away your money and belonging,u will b left with your cloth on you,
Re: Ticket Agent Needed by kennybuda: 10:43am On Jul 26, 2011
grin grin grin siena you funny ooo no bi small , you don remind me 8 years ago hehehehehe i was told to bored any train from bucarest romania to vienna austria , mumgu like me go jump local train expecting myself to vienna austria, romania was not even eu state at that time but today i need no agent ooo grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ticket Agent Needed by worry246(m): 11:05am On Jul 26, 2011
Fly to Cambodia
In Cambodia swallow 70 condoms of cocaine
Fly to France
Meet agent and hand over packets
Get paid lot of money (or killed dead)
Re: Ticket Agent Needed by expido: 2:09pm On Feb 02, 2012
kenforum:

Hello,
I do not quite understand your question here,but if what i think is what you meant here,then contact us at  Kenaries Travel & Tours Ltd for your ticket from Lagos to Cambodia without a transit visa.It will interest you to know that for a smooth and stress free travel,you are to travel on board multiple airlines to get to Cambodia,and as such the price cannot be given to you untill you prove how serious and ready you are so as not to waste our time checking the fair which is stressful,for you.Check our website for our contact details:www.kenariesng.com
STRESS FREE?/ YEAH RIGHT, try being in the air for over 5 days and then returned because your agent routed you through the wrong path to increase the ticket price and because hE HAS NO KNOWLDGE ABOUT THE PROCESS,

GUS, WHATEVER YOU DO, DO NOT USE THIS SERVICE
http://kenariesng.com/

This guy uses the "kenforum" username. If you check his website, you will see a very elaborate information and it looks worthy, but HE DOESNT HAVE A TEAM, it is just ONE OFFICE SPACE THAT IS TINY AND ONE SECRETARY,

[b][b]
This guy claims to be an expert, He just dooped me of 650,000 naira. I am a student at St. kitts and He claimed he knows all the laws and requirements to travel to St. kitts without a transit visa,  Needless to say , i was returned home after 5 days in the air and after paying 650,000, We are finding it hard to get a refund from him, THE trip was VERY STRESSFUL, I WAS ROUTED THROUGH THE WRONG PATH AND NEEDLESS TO SAY, he was CRYING WHEN MY DAD DEMANDED F
[/b][/b]OR A REFUND, PLEASE GUYS, DO NOT USE "kenforum", DO NOT USE THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just get yourself a transit visa and save yourself from dubious people like him.

Mennnn, I am tired of Nigeria, people are just too dubious,

PLEASE AGAIN, DO NOT use this service, Do NOT CALL THIS NUMBER EITHER, HERE IS HIS NUM 08037060650

I HATE NIGERIA, I am Nigerian but lived in the U.S for over 16 years, I HATE NIGERIA, WE ARE TOO DUBIOUS, oh my goodness

(1) (Reply)

How Much From Lagos To Denver, Colorado (usa) / Pls How May I Deliver My Sponsorship Letter to airlines. / How Do I,process Lithuania Student Visa.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.