Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:31 AM

Travel Agent Needed Urgently - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travel Agent Needed Urgently (1326 Views)

--- / Visa Agent Needed / Travel Agent/consultant.(information Needed) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Travel Agent Needed Urgently by mammaj: 6:49am On Jan 19, 2010
Hi all,
Please we need a travel agent who can process Hongkong visa within one week,starting from today
I need to travel very urgently for a business meeting.
You can call 08091818077 if you have any offer.
Thanks.
Re: Travel Agent Needed Urgently by justwise(m): 7:40am On Jan 19, 2010
@mamma j

Why do u need a travel agency fro hong kong visa? Why not do it urself? Obviously u are not real. One of those dubious agencies with another ID
Re: Travel Agent Needed Urgently by Nobody: 10:50am On Jan 19, 2010
mamma j

Just incase you forgot, there are embassies whose jobs are to verify and process visa applications.

Cutting corners may land you in deep water and i'm sure you do not want to be there.
Re: Travel Agent Needed Urgently by july123(m): 5:42pm On Jan 19, 2010
mamma j:

Hi all,
Please we need a travel agent who can process Hongkong visa within one week,starting from today
I need to travel very urgently for a business meeting.
You can call 08091818077 if you have any offer.
Thanks.
grin grin grin
Re: Travel Agent Needed Urgently by mammaj: 11:08pm On Jan 19, 2010
@justwise

How could you be so rude as to cast such aspersions at my person!I feel so embarassed.I am a respectable business woman quietly going about my business.I use this forum to look for information
and read people's views on various issues.I don't post a thread unless absolutely necessary.My husband and I have even employed somebody from this forum and are greatly enjoying his services.
Obviously,some of you think platforms such as this is to be used to insult people.
I DEMAND AN APOLOGY

@ Omo ibo
Thanks a lot
Actually,they said it would take up to a month to process but we need to travel to Hong kong between now and next week to process some bank papers to send to our suppliers in India if we must get our Rice shipment before easter.Waiting for one month will drag it unnecessarily
The idea was to use this forum to see whether I can get people who have more experience than me or who know what I don't know and can give me useful information.
Anyway,I have started getting offers.
Thanks.
Re: Travel Agent Needed Urgently by justwise(m): 12:32am On Jan 20, 2010
mamma j:

@justwiseHow could you be so rude as to cast such aspersions at my person!I feel so embarassed.I am a respectable business woman quietly going about my business.I use this forum to look for informationand read people's views on various issues.I don't post a thread unless absolutely necessary.My husband and I have even employed somebody from this forum and are greatly enjoying his services.Obviously,some of you think platforms such as this is to be used to insult people.I DEMAND AN APOLOGY@ Omo ibo
Thanks a lotActually,they said it would take up to a month to process but we need to travel to Hong kong between now and next week to process some bank papers to send to our suppliers in India if we must get our Rice shipment before easter.Waiting for one month will drag it unnecessarily
The idea was to use this forum to see whether I can get people who have more experience than me or who know what I don't know and can give me useful information.Anyway,I have started getting offers.Thanks.
Apology? Not yet, u were told that the visa will take a month and u think any agent will make it quicker? Untill pple like u stop encouraging scammers Nigeria will not move forward, Hong Kong visa takes 3-4wks, i have been there and it took me a month to get my visa. Agent doesn't issue visa, how do u think they will make it quicker? As a responsible business woman, u should have known better. Don't forget to come here and tell us when they duped u.
Re: Travel Agent Needed Urgently by suxes2005(m): 8:08am On Jan 20, 2010
@justwise
she was lookin for a boycot.

Madam, i gues u just stick wit d embassy and if u can send a ref letta wit ur applictn den do so else dont go wiv any agent here
i dont believe any of dem

SHALOM
Re: Travel Agent Needed Urgently by visitSA: 1:58pm On Jan 22, 2010
I've been to Hong Kong and their Embassy's the easiest to deal with. So no need for third parties.

Re: Travel Agent Needed Urgently by justwise(m): 2:05pm On Jan 22, 2010
visitSA:

I've been to Hong Kong and their Embassy's the easiest to deal with. So no need for third parties.

Exactly!! Here they will not ask u to pay for visa fee untill ur visa is out and it cost just £15.
Re: Travel Agent Needed Urgently by suxes2005(m): 3:44pm On Jan 22, 2010
justwise:

do u mean one will get the visa b4 paying the fee or

is it only practiced dia?

SHALOM
Re: Travel Agent Needed Urgently by justwise(m): 3:52pm On Jan 22, 2010
suxes2005:

justwise:

do u mean one will get the visa b4 paying the fee or
is it only practiced dia?

SHALOM

The day they asked u to come and collect ur visa is the day u will pay.

In my case, it took a month, the day i submitted my application form they did not collect my passport, 3wks later they called and asked me to come with my passport, i did and went back 2days later 4 the visa and paid £15
Re: Travel Agent Needed Urgently by suxes2005(m): 4:36pm On Jan 22, 2010
Aight

I was wondering cos i never heard of it b4

SHALOM
Re: Travel Agent Needed Urgently by Ikem44(m): 3:34pm On Jan 23, 2010
Honestly,i'm so happy over this topic, I realy want to travel but i dont have the money agent are demanding from me and it was somebody that want to pay for my visa fee,but you know what it mean and how it goes when someone who is not from your family is helping you, Please! my dear friends, can anyone tell me any country i could get free visa? Or if anyone can help me travel to any country? i'll appreciate it and i promise he/she will never regret it.i'm 23 year and wish to do anything. My email chakira4love@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

How To Travel To The Us Through The Caribbean Countries / What I Saw Inside "Danfo" Bus In Lagos. / Do You Know About The Palm Jumeirah?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.