Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,641 members, 7,847,673 topics. Date: Sunday, 02 June 2024 at 12:13 AM

Poland To Start Deporting All Ukrainian Citizens Of Mobilization Age To Ukraine - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Poland To Start Deporting All Ukrainian Citizens Of Mobilization Age To Ukraine (754 Views)

Queen Elizabeth II's Secret Letter To Citizens Of Sydney To Be Opened In 2085 / Ukrainian Pilots Arrive In Poland To Pick Up Donated Fighter Jets / BREAKING NEWS From Unknown: Ukrainian Citizens Destroy 2 Russian Tanks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Poland To Start Deporting All Ukrainian Citizens Of Mobilization Age To Ukraine by bn365: 4:48pm On Jun 17, 2022
Poland will expel Ukrainian evader refugees from the country if they do not leave the territory of the republic within ten days. This applies to men aged 18-60 years. If, after the expiration of the specified period, they remain in Poland, they will be rounded up and sent to serve in the Armed Forces of Ukraine .

Earlier, residents of Odessa complained that the military registration and enlistment offices and the police issued summons to vacationers right on the beach. After receiving the summons, failure to appear at the military registration and enlistment office will attract a fine or a prison term of up to five years.
Deputy Head of the Ukrainian Defense Ministry Anna Malyar promised that the mobilization in Ukraine had been completed, "hundreds of thousands" had been mobilized, and not a single evader had been recorded.
Re: Poland To Start Deporting All Ukrainian Citizens Of Mobilization Age To Ukraine by Deo1986(m): 4:54pm On Jun 17, 2022
The article is not clear. Who would want to be Canon fodder for Russia's latest ammos?
Re: Poland To Start Deporting All Ukrainian Citizens Of Mobilization Age To Ukraine by ChrisP92(m): 4:56pm On Jun 17, 2022
Make Zelensky go fight nau, why involve even those that have managed to escape

1 Like

Re: Poland To Start Deporting All Ukrainian Citizens Of Mobilization Age To Ukraine by bn365: 5:04pm On Jun 17, 2022
Conscription in Ukraine[at home] went well, so they are going abroad to conscript Ukrainians ie those who claimed to be refugees in Poland

Deo1986:
The article is not clear. Who would want to be Canon fodder for Russia's latest ammos?

1 Like

Re: Poland To Start Deporting All Ukrainian Citizens Of Mobilization Age To Ukraine by Pierocash(m): 5:11pm On Jun 17, 2022
Lol

They will soon rebel against Zelensky and start protesting. Una go hear am.

Even though I want the war to end so quick so that the crypto market can regain balance , but I want Russia to finish them fast so let me see who else they will conscript. May be Shevchenko ,and lewandowski next

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Poland To Start Deporting All Ukrainian Citizens Of Mobilization Age To Ukraine by AlfaSeltzer(m): 5:14pm On Jun 17, 2022
Some fools went to Ukraine on holiday. They were immediately conscripted into the army right on the beach. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Poland To Start Deporting All Ukrainian Citizens Of Mobilization Age To Ukraine by ljoh: 5:43pm On Jun 17, 2022
Pierocash:
Lol

They will soon rebel against Zelensky and start protesting. Una go hear am.

Even though I want the war to end so quick so that the crypto market can regain balance , but I want Russia to finish them fast so let me see who else they will conscript. May be Shevchenko ,and lewandowski next

Is from Poland

1 Like

Re: Poland To Start Deporting All Ukrainian Citizens Of Mobilization Age To Ukraine by Deo1986(m): 9:26pm On Jun 17, 2022
bn365:
Conscription in Ukraine[at home] went well, so they are going abroad to conscript Ukrainians ie those who claimed to be refugees in Poland

okay bro.
Re: Poland To Start Deporting All Ukrainian Citizens Of Mobilization Age To Ukraine by baralatie(m): 10:20pm On Jun 17, 2022
It is when the same conscripts overhriw zelensky and his govt then you uys will know that they do not find it funny

(1) (Reply)

China Military Stages Fresh Exercises On Taiwan!vows To Crush Foreign Interferen / Vladimir Putin Should Be Given Life Imprisonment With 24 Strokes Daily / US Censors Female Lawmaker Over Criticism Of Israel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.