Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,025 members, 7,818,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:21 AM

The Pregnant 18yr Old Girl - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Pregnant 18yr Old Girl (1037 Views)

The Unborn Baby & The Pregnant Woman..laugh Wan Kill Me O!!! / Case Of The Pregnant Lady / Laugh At The Pregnant Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Pregnant 18yr Old Girl by darne(m): 5:27am On Jul 22, 2011
An 18 year-old girl tells her Mom that she has missed her period for two months. Very worried, the mother goes to the drugstore and buys a pregnancy kit. The test result shows that the girl is pregnant.

Shouting, cursing, crying, the mother says, ‘Who was the pig that did this to you? I want to know!’The girl picks up the phone and makes a call….

Half an hour later a Ferrari stops in front of their house; a mature and distinguished man with gray hair and impeccably dressed in a very expensive suit steps out of the Ferrari and enters the house.

He sits in the living room with the father, the mother and the girl and tells them: ‘Good morning, your daughter has informed me of the problem. However, I can’t marry her because of my personal family situation but I’ll take charge. I will pay all costs and provide for your daughter for the rest of her life.Additionally, if a girl is born I will bequeath her 2 retail stores, a townhouse, a beachfront villa and a $1,000,000 bank account. If a boy is born, my legacy will be a couple of factories and a $2,000,000 bank account. If it is twins, a factory and $2,000,000 each.

However, if there is a miscarriage, what do you suggest I do?’ At this point, the father, who had remained silent, places a hand firmly on the man’s shoulder and tells him, ‘You’ll sleep with her again!

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Pregnant 18yr Old Girl by Nobody: 7:05am On Jul 22, 2011
ROTFLMAO!!
Re: The Pregnant 18yr Old Girl by mikuz(m): 8:05am On Jul 22, 2011
Lol! Archaic but still funny.
Re: The Pregnant 18yr Old Girl by KDK(m): 9:16am On Jul 22, 2011
grin grin
Re: The Pregnant 18yr Old Girl by favbabe(f): 9:51am On Jul 22, 2011
it is so funny grin
Re: The Pregnant 18yr Old Girl by zealot4me(f): 4:56pm On Jul 22, 2011
GEEZ! the father sef no try chei see hw money dey finish poor man
Re: The Pregnant 18yr Old Girl by Chiluvsky(f): 5:09pm On Jul 22, 2011
Lmao
Re: The Pregnant 18yr Old Girl by DAVE5(m): 6:44pm On Jul 22, 2011
zealot4me:

GEEZ! the father sef no try chei see hw money dey finish poor man
u neva hia say money dey make iron melt nd flow
abeg clap 4 d poster jare
Re: The Pregnant 18yr Old Girl by eunicesou(f): 7:34pm On Jul 22, 2011
crywish i was her

(1) (Reply)

Johnny The Gambler / Crazy Couple / The Consequence Of The Fuel Subsidy Removal.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.