Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,891 members, 7,841,340 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 07:51 AM

Many Nigerian Churches, First Class Promoter Of Corruption - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Many Nigerian Churches, First Class Promoter Of Corruption (322 Views)

Dangerous Attitudes Amongst Nigerian Churches In The Diaspora / How Nigerian Churches Are Taking Advantage Of Technology To Make Global Impact / Daddy Freeze: "Speaking In Tongues In Nigerian Churches Is Fake” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Many Nigerian Churches, First Class Promoter Of Corruption by stave9ja(m): 3:13pm On Jun 18, 2022
MANY NIGERIAN CHURCHES, FIRST CLASS PROMOTER OF CORRUPTION
Bro Femi Oluyamoju

I detest hypocrisy because Jesus detest hypocrisy.

The same pastors dining with corrupt politicians, collecting tithe and donations from corrupt politicians, yielding their pulpits to corrupt politicians and now shouting get PVC.

God gave you a podium, you refuse to speak against corruption but if anyone says tithe should not be paid, you will respond sharply. You are part of Nigerian problem only your members are blind

All the mega churches in Nigeria have politicians in their membership. These politicians have direct line to the church head. They bring hampers and seeds. Your daddy and mummy collects it.

If they had told them the truth, these politicians would run away so they keep praying for them and the politicians keep bringing good seeds. Don't you see them when they come to give testimonies?

Maintaining a "blessed life style is expensive" so corrupt funds come into the church by the corrupt politicians.

Yet with a kind of hypocrisy that Jesus detest, you excuse the corrupt church leaders because you want miracle and only condemn politicians.

You are a hypocrite. There is no truth in you. Speaking the truth without bias is a very basic quality that Jesus taught us.

If you can't speak the truth, then your are a lair and a child of the devil. Being diplomatic makes you a full-time lair. Righteousness means saying the truth even if it will cost you earthly relationships.

Jesus dined with sinners but with one motive... Teach them about heaven.

Jesus didn't collect money from them, Jesus didn't celebrate them. High level people like zacchaeus knew what Jesus teaches that's why even before Jesus spoke, he already started the process of paying back all those he cheated.

Which politician has come to your esteemed "father in the Lord" and met with the "old-time" Jesus to the extent that the politician behaved like zacchaeus? Or as Jesus changed?

The governor of Benue state complained bitterly that he bought a SUV for Bro Gbile Akanni but the brother rejected it. He begged for a long time but the brother never collected it. How much is the governor's salary that he can afford a brand new car? The brother doesn't collect strange gifts. Ministerial integrity is greater than earthly goods.

Yet in your religious centre, the politicians bring gifts, gifts we all know it's money stolen, hospitals not built, roads not constructed and your leaders collect blood money. Offering, seeds and tithe of monies that had led to the death of many Nigerians. God have mercy!!!!

If politicians and those who have destroyed the nation consider your spiritual daddy as their beloved daddy too. Then your daddy is a major principality in the degradation of Nigeria. A daddy to thieves. The father of rogues

That your crazy auditorium that received donations from political blood money is an abomination unto God. Until your daddy and yourselves start saying the truth at all times "and not only when the political class isn't favouring you", until you raise Jesus above your daddy and rather speak for Jesus rather than defend your daddy, you are all part of the Nigerian problem.

PVC isn't the problem, you and your money conscious Religion are a key problem.

Righteousness exalts a nation, sin is a reproach to a people. Nigeria indeed Africa has been in reproach on many fronts yet we have over 100k pastors, over 100k worship centres.

If few disciples can affect their cities for Christ and over 5 million Christians cannot convert Nigerian into righteousness then our brand of selfish, money conscious, enemy killing, fire calling and fine altar Pentecostalism is sham and carries not the life of Christ.

We have gotten it wrong. It's time to go back to the old Christianity

In most mega churches in Nigeria, a pastor is promoted by the congressional growth and specifically by the church growth financially. TITHE and offering determines if a pastor will be recognised by the leaders.

Pastor needs crowd for promotion won't preach Jesus because the truth is bitter, rather organises prayer & anointing service, praise concerts and teach sweet kingdom mysteries.

Many pastors only teach about the Anointing of their leaders and God of the G.O. They can't teach Holiness as Jesus taught. Members will leave.

Pastor who need more tithe to get promoted collects money from anyone just to meet up with monthly target. In some churches if your tithe goes down you will receive a query and auditors will come to investigate. Are this churches or religious business centres?

If the churches "the supposed conscience of the world" are blinded by mammon who will teach Nigerian youths how to escape the lure of mammon.

The Nigerian church adds to corruption in Nigeria.

And you, yes you reading this...

Your conscience was bought with a plate of porridge. They made you parish pastor, hod, chairman building committee, district head & told you that you are special and you will grow in the system. Just like Judas, you sold Jesus for position.

You too have betrayed Jesus. You have joined them. You fight anyone that says the truth. The truth gets you angry. You fear your daddy more than Jesus. You serve your daddy not Jesus.

Matthew 7:15 Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves. 20 Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them. 22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? 23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

If your church doesn't collect stolen monies brought by politicians, the whole world would have seen their fruits. Cleansing Nigeria will start from the altar. Unfortunately church goers fear their pastor more than Jesus.

Rise up and stand for Jesus today. Take a stand for the truth and be counted by Jesus.

Join the lairs and join the father of lies in hell.

The choice is yours now.
Re: Many Nigerian Churches, First Class Promoter Of Corruption by AABBIIMM(m): 5:15pm On Jun 18, 2022
This is deep.
From a conscience that is alive in Christ.
Repentance and Restitution must begin in the church in earnest.
Re: Many Nigerian Churches, First Class Promoter Of Corruption by RepoMan007: 5:58pm On Jun 18, 2022
How will I know a corrupt money when I see one? Jesus never asked the Pharisees to stop paying their tithes when he criticized their tithes and actions. Even though he knew of the stinginess of some persons around when he commended the widow with two mites, he wasn't record to have turned them back.
This is just a convenient bashing that plays on the emotion of Nigerians going through rough patches.
Re: Many Nigerian Churches, First Class Promoter Of Corruption by Simeon88(m): 10:44pm On Jun 18, 2022
RepoMan007:
How will I know a corrupt money when I see one? Jesus never asked the Pharisees to stop paying their tithes when he criticized their tithes and actions. Even though he knew of the stinginess of some persons around when he commended the widow with two mites, he wasn't record to have turned them back.
This is just a convenient bashing that plays on the emotion of Nigerians going through rough patches.

This question is disappointing to say the least. I thought spiritual heads are supposed to operate with the true spirit of God that can decern things that we 'motal' can't. When someone you know the legitimate salary is not up to a million per month donates #50,000,000 to the church common sense should tell you something is off. The same way we make excuses for politicians is they same way we do for clergymen. These two are partner in crime. They protect each other and the country suffers for it.

(1) (Reply)

Aside From Prayers, How Do I Protect My Self? / True Success / Pls Interpret This Dream

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.