Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,150 members, 7,849,582 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:52 AM

Help Me!!! My Husband Just Raped Me!!! - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Help Me!!! My Husband Just Raped Me!!! (9146 Views)

My Boyfriend Raped Me / Bbnnaija: How My Ex-boyfriend Raped Me – Vandora / 18+ Only!watch Leak Video Of How 4 Boys Gang Raped A Jss2 Female Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help Me!!! My Husband Just Raped Me!!! by Nobody: 8:06am On Jun 19, 2022
Shebi if you have giving your address the Police would have been at your door ...But you are writing what seems to be a novel. I wonder why you are not in the crime section.
Re: Help Me!!! My Husband Just Raped Me!!! by Microsports: 8:47am On Jun 19, 2022
oguns222:

Keep on playing the victim.

When did you give him sex last?

You fail in your duties and commitment as a wife and he took it by force.

You aren't telling us what led to his action. You are only telling us his reaction to your manipulative actions.
Oga you are stupid,what could she have done that will merit this kind of wickedness from him
My body just day do me make I catch the ma,i go give am better wotowoto.

1 Like

Re: Help Me!!! My Husband Just Raped Me!!! by Microsports: 8:51am On Jun 19, 2022
I know the story is false but this happens in most homes,where the husband forcefully gets sex from his wife and even beat her. This is wrong and I can see lot of guys supporting this,why would you beat a gender far weaker than you,it is only cowards that do that.

2 Likes

Re: Help Me!!! My Husband Just Raped Me!!! by oguns222: 8:51am On Jun 19, 2022
Microsports:

Oga you are stupid,what could she have done that will merit this kind of wickedness from him

Are you in their home? Do you know if she is saying the truth or lying?

Can you now see that you are the more stupid person here?
Re: Help Me!!! My Husband Just Raped Me!!! by Piptocoin: 8:53am On Jun 19, 2022
Microsports:

calm down. while the guy you quoted has a moronic perspective on the issue he is not the problem. the lady may actually be catching cruise with her descriptive powers. what this means is that she becomes a fresh drop adding to the bucketful of reasons Nigerians give such reports a doubtful glance at best and move on with their lives...some react with seemingly cold sarcastic remarks...thanks to people like her.

1 Like

Re: Help Me!!! My Husband Just Raped Me!!! by ImoleNaija: 8:55am On Jun 19, 2022
Wahala for who no know say OP is just a writer; putting his/her writing skill into practice.

1 Like

Re: Help Me!!! My Husband Just Raped Me!!! by Microsports: 9:01am On Jun 19, 2022
oguns222:

I know she is lying,but your comment was in support of what the man did to her,that means you obviously support what the man did.
beating a woman is bad and should be condemned,i know say women get weyrey,if but their are better ways to punish them

1 Like

Re: Help Me!!! My Husband Just Raped Me!!! by Sucre6: 9:16am On Jun 19, 2022
I see a whole lot of insensitiveness from all comment I have seen in this thread, I remember reading a thread on twitter where that doctor lady was under attack along kaduna road, she twitted that she was under attack that she needed prayers, I remember people insulting her on that thread and calling her a lier that how could she type and twit when she's under attack, I remember someone even asking her are u dead yet?

And few hours later the news of her being killed along with others kidnapped along Kaduna road broke, and those people felt stupid calling her a lier unfortunately dead man tell no tales

Hi op kindly, heal up, pretend that u didn't type this and run away as fast as your legs can carry you and leave that marriage, this guy will kill.u eventually if you continue staying there.

2 Likes

Re: Help Me!!! My Husband Just Raped Me!!! by Alphalab(m): 9:41am On Jun 19, 2022
That's really cruel of him.

But i'm sad for both the husband and wife.

There's something wrong with your marriage honestly.
Re: Help Me!!! My Husband Just Raped Me!!! by toujurs: 9:42am On Jun 19, 2022
This one is just testing her writing skills. You guys on this forum are never serious, you play too much.
Re: Help Me!!! My Husband Just Raped Me!!! by EbenezerTriumph: 9:47am On Jun 19, 2022
Microsports:

foolish simp stoop ranting behind the keyboard.
even though this story is fabricated by the foolish OP, but idiots like you are willing to die for a woman without investigating the root of the matter.
nice guys like you don't even get the pussy at last.
if the man sef in question drop address you go gree go?
idiot no dey rant behind keyboard like a coward
Re: Help Me!!! My Husband Just Raped Me!!! by McStoic(m): 9:51am On Jun 19, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
You are very stupid.
How can someone who paid your eternal olosho fee "violate" you.

When you were writing long bride price list, you didn't know he was paying you for sex in bulk?
Common go back to the room and give him what he has paid for.

Thunder fire you there.

Your moniker though. Still, the Op comes across as an attention seeker. This is highly ludicrous and ridiculous.
Re: Help Me!!! My Husband Just Raped Me!!! by ariesbull: 10:01am On Jun 19, 2022
Hermix:
My fingers tremble in trepidation as I type these words. I’m currently seated on my bathroom floor; my bruised back against the wall and long legs spread out. I’m wearing a black bra and denim shorts that have been partly soaked by the wet floor. I have no clothing underneath as my underwear was ripped in half in the lead up to my defilement. I’m giving this description so that in the event my corpse is found, you will know it’s me. Hopefully this won't be the case.

As my tired fingers dart across the letters on my keyboard, I cast repeated glances at the door handle in front of me; even the slightest hint of movement could send me into a frenzy. My ears are perked up like a Greyhound's, alert to any sound that may indicate a presence in the room.

My two phones were seized by my husband in his devilish attempt at preventing me from contacting my family or friends. Luckily for me, the monster I married didn't realize that a computer also posed a threat. After he had violated every inch of my body and had his fill, he left me in a bloodied mess, sprawled out on the bed, semi-unconscious, like I was merely an object for his satisfaction; to use as he pleased.

When I mustered up enough strength to leave the bed, I noticed my right leg was dislocated. No surprise. It was my main weapon in the furtile attempt to fight him off. With my laptop in hand, I managed to crawl my way into the bathroom, leaving a trail of blood and sweat behind.

I'll stop here now. I can hear footsteps approaching. I'll continue later, hopefully.
legally speaking, but I husbands can't rape wives... Ask any lawyer
Re: Help Me!!! My Husband Just Raped Me!!! by ariesbull: 10:03am On Jun 19, 2022
Hermix:
My fingers tremble in trepidation as I type these words. I’m currently seated on my bathroom floor; my bruised back against the wall and long legs spread out. I’m wearing a black bra and denim shorts that have been partly soaked by the wet floor. I have no clothing underneath as my underwear was ripped in half in the lead up to my defilement. I’m giving this description so that in the event my corpse is found, you will know it’s me. Hopefully this won't be the case.

As my tired fingers dart across the letters on my keyboard, I cast repeated glances at the door handle in front of me; even the slightest hint of movement could send me into a frenzy. My ears are perked up like a Greyhound's, alert to any sound that may indicate a presence in the room.

My two phones were seized by my husband in his devilish attempt at preventing me from contacting my family or friends. Luckily for me, the monster I married didn't realize that a computer also posed a threat. After he had violated every inch of my body and had his fill, he left me in a bloodied mess, sprawled out on the bed, semi-unconscious, like I was merely an object for his satisfaction; to use as he pleased.

When I mustered up enough strength to leave the bed, I noticed my right leg was dislocated. No surprise. It was my main weapon in the furtile attempt to fight him off. With my laptop in hand, I managed to crawl my way into the bathroom, leaving a trail of blood and sweat behind.

I'll stop here now. I can hear footsteps approaching. I'll continue later, hopefully.
stop chasing clout....

Re: Help Me!!! My Husband Just Raped Me!!! by Sucre6: 10:03am On Jun 19, 2022
EbenezerTriumph:
foolish simp stoop ranting behind the keyboard.
even though this story is fabricated by the foolish OP, but idiots like you are willing to die for a woman without investigating the root of the matter.
nice guys like you don't even get the pussy at last.
if the man sef in question drop address you go gree go?
idiot no dey rant behind keyboard like a coward

Dude am a red piller, an addictive red piler at that, but this situation right here is not about being a simp, if you think hitting a woman before u get that pussy makes you an alpha male, then you are more simp than u claim to be a red pill alpha.

Now let me take you off the topic and school you a little bit about getting sex from a woman without being a simp to hitting, begging or bruising her
Red pill lesson 101

An alpha male don't hit a woman, but use her manipulative nature against her to win her entirely, the more distance u stay away from always wanting her pussy and letting her know that her pussy ain't gold and u can get it any where, the more she wants you to have her pussy, women don't go for what they see easy, they do for what they can't afford and what is far from them, they crave for who don't give a fvck about them when others are complimenting and wanting to be with them.

Hitting her in the quest for getting her give u pussy by force makes u an irredeemable simp.

The more you kills your urge for always begging her for sex, the more she wants you.

when your urge for always simp and beg her for sex wins, she rations it for you and detect when to and when not to give you sex, she manipulates you with it and uses it to get stuff from you, because that's basically the only laverage she has again you, but when you play the waiting game and be a real alpha, eventually her hormones wins, sex becomes a pleasure and she gives it willingly at all time.

Cc Ubunja cool
Re: Help Me!!! My Husband Just Raped Me!!! by EbenezerTriumph: 10:06am On Jun 19, 2022
Sucre6:

Dude am a red piller, an addictive red piler at that, but this situation right here is not about being a simp, if you think hitting a woman before u get that pussy makes you an alpha male, then you are more simp that u claim to be a red pill alpha.

Now let me take you off the topic and school you a little bit about getting sex from a woman without being a simp to hitting and bruising her
Red pill lesson 101

An alpha male don't hit a woman, but use her manipulative nature against her to win her entirely, the more distance u stay away from always wanting her pussy and letting her know that her pussy ain't gold and u can get it any where, the more she wants you to have her pussy, women don't go for what they see easy, they do for what they can't afford and what is far from them, they crave for who don't give a fvck about them when others are complimenting and wanting to be with them.

Hitting her in the quest for getting her give u pussy by force makes u an irredeemable simp.

The more you kills your urge for always begging her for sex, the more she wants you.

when your urge you always simp and beg her for sex, she rations it for you and detect when to and when not to give you sex, she manipulates you with it and uses it to get stuff from you, because that's basically the only laverage she has again you, but when you play the waiting game and be a real alpha, eventually her hormones wins, sex becomes a pleasure and she gives it willingly at all time.

Cc Ubunja cool
thanks brotherly.
I really appreciate this.
please kindly share me the link to the redpill thread.
I need some pills
Re: Help Me!!! My Husband Just Raped Me!!! by Orgasmgiver123(m): 10:25am On Jun 19, 2022
indadi:

Continue na

Abi are you already dead?

Comrade, you no well aswear

Re: Help Me!!! My Husband Just Raped Me!!! by Orgasmgiver123(m): 10:26am On Jun 19, 2022
EmiDon11:
Wetin u go hear very soon na,
Akinwale Bolanle.,
access bank.,
Send me anything u get make i carry am buy drugs.,
Stallionhorse is behind that moniker,
Na only him dey do that kind thing.,
Abeg if u get anything, send to am oo make he carry am chop, make hunger no kill a nairalander

Odogwu you bad grin
Re: Help Me!!! My Husband Just Raped Me!!! by EmiDon11: 10:31am On Jun 19, 2022
Orgasmgiver123:

Odogwu you bad grin
i pledged to give that guy vawulence. Thats all
Re: Help Me!!! My Husband Just Raped Me!!! by Piptocoin: 10:50am On Jun 19, 2022
ariesbull:
legally speaking, but I husbands can't rape wives... Ask any lawyer

that is the old position of the law. now, husbands can be sued for rape under the Violence Against Persons and Prohibition (VAPP) law. earlier, a woman could not be accused of rape owing to the stautory interpretation of rape. now, under the VAPP law she can be sued for rape.
Re: Help Me!!! My Husband Just Raped Me!!! by Nonexisting: 11:01am On Jun 19, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
You are very stupid.
How can someone who paid your eternal olosho fee "violate" you.

When you were writing long bride price list, you didn't know he was paying you for sex in bulk?
Common go back to the room and give him what he has paid for.

Thunder fire you there.
Thank you.
Re: Help Me!!! My Husband Just Raped Me!!! by drnoel: 11:09am On Jun 19, 2022
Hermix:

This is a major case of attention seeking. There is no room for rape in a marriage. If you didn't want the situation to play out, you shouldn't have married him. Marriage is not by force, neither is going to the police to report. It's all free will.
So please let us hear word.
Re: Help Me!!! My Husband Just Raped Me!!! by Jman06(m): 11:11am On Jun 19, 2022
And some people believed this story??!!
Re: Help Me!!! My Husband Just Raped Me!!! by franklingud(m): 11:18am On Jun 19, 2022
You still have the brain, time and mental capacity to type?
You are not serious my dear.

Nice try by the way.
Re: Help Me!!! My Husband Just Raped Me!!! by Slynation(m): 11:22am On Jun 19, 2022
Piptocoin:

as in eh, the information junk that my eyes have to endure on the front page of nairaland is second to none. if she means business she should put it out on twitter and see the swift response of Nigerians to her plight. Many Nigerians residing close to her location will take it upon themselves to visit the scene to verify her claims of inhuman abuse. yes, twitter is serious business....not nairaland.
I'm glad you got the gist... grin
Re: Help Me!!! My Husband Just Raped Me!!! by Orgasmgiver123(m): 11:29am On Jun 19, 2022
EmiDon11:
i pledged to give that guy vawulence.
Thats all
You rugged

Re: Help Me!!! My Husband Just Raped Me!!! by OhafiaPrince(m): 11:34am On Jun 19, 2022
OP the senior man ur face show your shoe shine...lol werey wan use us learn bloging wtf man? wat sort of fake is this?

1 Like

Re: Help Me!!! My Husband Just Raped Me!!! by WhatThen: 11:58am On Jun 19, 2022
Story Story

1 Like

Re: Help Me!!! My Husband Just Raped Me!!! by Powerfly(f): 12:11pm On Jun 19, 2022
oguns222:

So you that is not in their home, how are you sure she did something to warrant such treatment. You're already sounding like the husband. You are a mumu man tongue
Re: Help Me!!! My Husband Just Raped Me!!! by Sucre6: 12:21pm On Jun 19, 2022
EbenezerTriumph:
thanks brotherly.
I really appreciate this.
please kindly share me the link to the redpill thread.
I need some pills

Here u go bruv

https://www.nairaland.com/6048178/reality-every-guy-need-know

Enough nuggets here to last u a life time.

See you on the other side prospective red piller.
And remember, read and digest with an open mind, good luck cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ghana Hottest Actress To Represent Ghana At Next BBA 2014 / Look At My Real Pics And My Real Age / Uspry1's Chat Line On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.