Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,132 members, 7,849,548 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:08 AM

Help Me!!! My Husband Just Raped Me!!! - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Help Me!!! My Husband Just Raped Me!!! (9141 Views)

My Boyfriend Raped Me / Bbnnaija: How My Ex-boyfriend Raped Me – Vandora / 18+ Only!watch Leak Video Of How 4 Boys Gang Raped A Jss2 Female Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help Me!!! My Husband Just Raped Me!!! by oguns222: 12:09am On Jun 19, 2022
VanDerWaalforces:
Sorry! I'm not talking to you.

Of course, messr emotionally blind, manipulative commenter.

Stop judging issues like a biased minded person

1 Like

Re: Help Me!!! My Husband Just Raped Me!!! by Slynation(m): 12:55am On Jun 19, 2022
Super Story...If you were truly raped like you fallaciously claimed, you won't even have time for all this Shakespearean English....

But continue, I like your epistolic poem...

4 Likes

Re: Help Me!!! My Husband Just Raped Me!!! by Slynation(m): 1:01am On Jun 19, 2022
VanDerWaalforces:
So sorry about all these, but I suggest you give your true identity, location and contact so you could get the help you desire or better still the contacts of your loved ones
calm down and enjoy the story...OP is only trying to enhance her writing skills and interprete a scenario of what is happening in this cold world

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Me!!! My Husband Just Raped Me!!! by Piptocoin: 1:01am On Jun 19, 2022
Hermix, no woman should undergo the physical abuse you just experienced.

On another note, you women can be insanely evil and will go to any length to destroy an innocent man. Amber Heard Syndrome (AHS) is what I call it.

If actually you are telling the truth, then you need to contact your people asap. Put it out on twitter so it can be retweeted till it gets viral. What state and local government are you residing? This will help in getting police response nearest to you. I hate violence whether perpetrated by man on woman or vice versa. Stay safe.

2 Likes

Re: Help Me!!! My Husband Just Raped Me!!! by Piptocoin: 1:09am On Jun 19, 2022
Slynation:
calm down and enjoy the story...OP is only trying to enhance her writing skills and interprete a scenario of what is happening in this cold world

you think? Chidinma was attacked with the same logic on twitter when poor girl was actually battling for survival after a gunshot wound. there is no reasonable ground to dismiss this as an exercise of writing skills till the contrary is obvious. she should supply information regarding her place of residence, her name, and her husband's name. that is a start on the road to justice. if she doesn't do that then I shall praise her writing skills.

1 Like

Re: Help Me!!! My Husband Just Raped Me!!! by Slynation(m): 1:18am On Jun 19, 2022
Piptocoin:

you think? Chidinma was attacked with the same logic on twitter when poor girl was actually battling for survival after a gunshot wound. there is no reasonable ground to dismiss this as an exercise of writing skills till the contrary is obvious. she should supply information regarding her place of residence, her name, and her husband's name. that is a start on the road to justice. if she doesn't do that then I shall praise her writing skills.
In as much as you are correct...!! I know Twitter as a place for serious business while Nairaland is for trolls and cruise..!! Example!!

-Bobrisky took new pictures and it will become a headline here...

-Somebody killed snake somewhere and it's already a trending topic here...

-Somebody falsely claimed to change his wardrobe and became a fine boy in school and it made FP...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Me!!! My Husband Just Raped Me!!! by blaquebelle: 1:21am On Jun 19, 2022
I hope this isn't true. Your words are so descriptive that I feel your pain. Please contact your family members if you can.

I know this might be a nice novel but Chidinma's death taught me to believe until proven otherwise
Re: Help Me!!! My Husband Just Raped Me!!! by Piptocoin: 1:21am On Jun 19, 2022
lawrenzooo:
The Nigerian law does not recognize rape within the context of marriage hence you can't press charges for rape but you could press charges for assault since you suffered dislocation to your right leg.

Sorry about your predicament nobody deserves such cruel treatment whether married or not.

Why did he have to resort to rape? Were you denying him access to your body?

under the Violence Against Persons Prohibition law a husband can be liable for rape. The law has also modified the meaning given to statutory 'rape' to include inappropriate touches. The husband can be sued for rape under this law.

1 Like

Re: Help Me!!! My Husband Just Raped Me!!! by Piptocoin: 1:29am On Jun 19, 2022
Slynation:
In as much as you are correct...!! I know Twitter as a place for serious business while Nairaland is for trolls and cruise..!! Example!!

-Bobrisky took new pictures and it will become a headline here...

-Somebody killed snake somewhere and it's already a trending topic here...

-Somebody falsely claimed to change his wardrobe and became a fine boy in school and it made FP...

as in eh, the information junk that my eyes have to endure on the front page of nairaland is second to none. if she means business she should put it out on twitter and see the swift response of Nigerians to her plight. Many Nigerians residing close to her location will take it upon themselves to visit the scene to verify her claims of inhuman abuse. yes, twitter is serious business....not nairaland.

2 Likes

Re: Help Me!!! My Husband Just Raped Me!!! by EbenezerTriumph: 1:45am On Jun 19, 2022
Dmacqh:
Continue...
I’m enjoying your write up and use of words.
It’s cool advertising. You are a blogger ?
If you need help for this your novel , I’ll help with the writting , and you pay me.

All these online helpers and advisers been sympathetic to this fiction , can’t you guys comprehend ?
bored slay queen is testing her writing skills

2 Likes

Re: Help Me!!! My Husband Just Raped Me!!! by EbenezerTriumph: 1:48am On Jun 19, 2022
blaquebelle:
I hope this isn't true. Your words are so descriptive that I feel your pain. Please contact your family members if you can.

I know this might be a nice novel but Chidinma's death taught me to believe until proven otherwise
which chidinma pls
Re: Help Me!!! My Husband Just Raped Me!!! by blaquebelle: 1:54am On Jun 19, 2022
EbenezerTriumph:
which chidinma pls

She posted on Twitter that she was shot in the Abuja-Kaduna train attack and 90% commented that she was lying coz she wouldn't have time to type if it's true. Some people even sarcastically asked if she's dead already. Sadly, she passed on.

There is every possibility that this lady is saying the truth. Maybe she's a writer that always uses flowery words but that's not a reason to doubt her.

Unfortunately I don't know what help she can receive here except to somehow contact family members or loved ones. I think twitter might also be more helpful as someone already pointed out.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Me!!! My Husband Just Raped Me!!! by WatchYourSix: 3:56am On Jun 19, 2022
VanDerWaalforces:
So sorry about all these, but I suggest you give your true identity, location and contact so you could get the help you desire or better still the contacts of your loved ones

U are funny...
Re: Help Me!!! My Husband Just Raped Me!!! by Lovelife433(m): 4:15am On Jun 19, 2022
Laugh won kill me because of ur monumental stupidity. Ur husband raped u? But when ur family are busy collecting bride price u didn't realize that he is buying ur smelling gutter for life abi? Werey go give him his property Ewu cambia.
Re: Help Me!!! My Husband Just Raped Me!!! by Map1(m): 4:55am On Jun 19, 2022
Dmacqh:
Continue...
I’m enjoying your write up and use of words.
It’s cool advertising. You are a blogger ?
If you need help for this your novel , I’ll help with the writting , and you pay me.

All these online helpers and advisers been sympathetic to this fiction , can’t you guys comprehend ?
Can you just imagine that?Nigerians are too emotional they cant differentiate between friction and life story.

1 Like

Re: Help Me!!! My Husband Just Raped Me!!! by omolasho: 5:47am On Jun 19, 2022
This woman must be insane, can you imagine!
Re: Help Me!!! My Husband Just Raped Me!!! by YoungBlackRico(m): 6:02am On Jun 19, 2022
I do not support rape in any form. But if you believe this crap then you'll believe anything.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Me!!! My Husband Just Raped Me!!! by Graysons: 6:05am On Jun 19, 2022
Hermix:
My fingers tremble in trepidation as I type these words. I’m currently seated on my bathroom floor; my bruised back against the wall and long legs spread out. I’m wearing a black bra and denim shorts that have been partly soaked by the wet floor. I have no clothing underneath as my underwear was ripped in half in the lead up to my defilement. I’m giving this description so that in the event my corpse is found, you will know it’s me. Hopefully this won't be the case.

As my tired fingers dart across the letters on my keyboard, I cast repeated glances at the door handle in front of me; even the slightest hint of movement could send me into a frenzy. My ears are perked up like a Greyhound's, alert to any sound that may indicate a presence in the room.

My two phones were seized by my husband in his devilish attempt at preventing me from contacting my family or friends. Luckily for me, the monster I married didn't realize that a computer also posed a threat. After he had violated every inch of my body and had his fill, he left me in a bloodied mess, sprawled out on the bed, semi-unconscious, like I was merely an object for his satisfaction; to use as he pleased.

When I mustered up enough strength to leave the bed, I noticed my right leg was dislocated. No surprise. It was my main weapon in the furtile attempt to fight him off. With my laptop in hand, I managed to crawl my way into the bathroom, leaving a trail of blood and sweat behind.

I'll stop here now. I can hear footsteps approaching. I'll continue later, hopefully.
How did he do it? I mean where him enter you? From the back,side or middle? And btw, there's no such thing as rape when you are married.
Re: Help Me!!! My Husband Just Raped Me!!! by ugodenzel(m): 6:36am On Jun 19, 2022
How do you write this much for help without an address.i really dont it.
Re: Help Me!!! My Husband Just Raped Me!!! by sweetman2022: 6:48am On Jun 19, 2022
This is definitely a fictional story. How can you be this descriptive yet did not include how you might get help via calling your loved ones. Well once you relax you can go to police station to report since your husband won't tie you down eternity. Nevertheless a very superb sympathetic story telling epistle.

1 Like

Re: Help Me!!! My Husband Just Raped Me!!! by holsconcept(m): 6:58am On Jun 19, 2022
See how people are just commenting. Someone is writing a novel and you are busy commenting and arguing with urselves.

2 Likes

Re: Help Me!!! My Husband Just Raped Me!!! by lawrenzooo: 6:59am On Jun 19, 2022
Piptocoin:

under the Violence Against Persons Prohibition law a husband can be liable for rape. The law has also modified the meaning given to statutory 'rape' to include inappropriate touches. The husband can be sued for rape under this law.
Really! That's nice. Hopefully VAPP get adopted in all states of the federation.
Re: Help Me!!! My Husband Just Raped Me!!! by ITbomb(m): 7:00am On Jun 19, 2022
There's a reason Nigeria law is silent on rape inside marriage.
The only reason you would fight off your husband is if he totally disgust you and if that is the case, you should leave.
Highest, a non interested wife can do is to lie there like a log of wood while the man has his fill and that should be occasionally.
If you don't even want to have sex with your husband, you guys should separate, I hate someone staying in a toxic environment and claiming victim.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help Me!!! My Husband Just Raped Me!!! by HarunaWest(m): 7:00am On Jun 19, 2022
Is it literature that aunty is composing for us ni? You were raped and here you are writing poems...Aunty want catch cruise...balderdash

1 Like

Re: Help Me!!! My Husband Just Raped Me!!! by HarunaWest(m): 7:01am On Jun 19, 2022
holsconcept:
See how people are just commenting. Someone is writing a novel and you are busy commenting and arguing with urselves.
lol..they dont know

1 Like

Re: Help Me!!! My Husband Just Raped Me!!! by Rexymania(m): 7:03am On Jun 19, 2022
Fiction. Good write up though... But the word blood irritates me

2 Likes

Re: Help Me!!! My Husband Just Raped Me!!! by playfrank(m): 7:03am On Jun 19, 2022
Your fingers are trembling but not be a single typo....
Hermix:
My fingers tremble in trepidation as I type these words. I’m currently seated on my bathroom floor; my bruised back against the wall and long legs spread out. I’m wearing a black bra and denim shorts that have been partly soaked by the wet floor. I have no clothing underneath as my underwear was ripped in half in the lead up to my defilement. I’m giving this description so that in the event my corpse is found, you will know it’s me. Hopefully this won't be the case.

As my tired fingers dart across the letters on my keyboard, I cast repeated glances at the door handle in front of me; even the slightest hint of movement could send me into a frenzy. My ears are perked up like a Greyhound's, alert to any sound that may indicate a presence in the room.

My two phones were seized by my husband in his devilish attempt at preventing me from contacting my family or friends. Luckily for me, the monster I married didn't realize that a computer also posed a threat. After he had violated every inch of my body and had his fill, he left me in a bloodied mess, sprawled out on the bed, semi-unconscious, like I was merely an object for his satisfaction; to use as he pleased.

When I mustered up enough strength to leave the bed, I noticed my right leg was dislocated. No surprise. It was my main weapon in the furtile attempt to fight him off. With my laptop in hand, I managed to crawl my way into the bathroom, leaving a trail of blood and sweat behind.

I'll stop here now. I can hear footsteps approaching. I'll continue later, hopefully.

2 Likes

Re: Help Me!!! My Husband Just Raped Me!!! by TheSourcerer: 7:06am On Jun 19, 2022
Coy and Unnecessary!!!

Even though I am 99.9 percent sure this is not presently going on and an absolute insult to any rape victim who actually is going or has gone through this ordeal you wish to ephemize . Have a blissful day , there are Nigerian online rape helplines I'll take the time out to copy down, please next time specify if fictional (of course it is its online) but real things too have been posted in like manner .

So where is this offense taking place as must sites are specific to where the crime took place

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/world/2016/feb/25/welcome-to-mirabel-the-first-centre-supporting-survivors-in-nigeria

Furthermore I believe there's an app for rape victims you can get on your laptop that again I'll check
Re: Help Me!!! My Husband Just Raped Me!!! by Infolenka: 7:46am On Jun 19, 2022
HarunaWest:
Is it literature that aunty is composing for us ni? You were raped and here you are writing poems...Aunty want catch cruise...balderdash

True.
Re: Help Me!!! My Husband Just Raped Me!!! by frozen70(f): 7:47am On Jun 19, 2022
Hermix:

If you can't leave that man, you will just waste like rat
Re: Help Me!!! My Husband Just Raped Me!!! by EmzyT: 7:48am On Jun 19, 2022

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Which Nigerian State Has The Most Beautiful Ladies. / Have You Ever Meet With Any Follow Nl Pals? / Ghana Hottest Actress To Represent Ghana At Next BBA 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.